Page 542 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4424925325385395405415425435445455465525926421542 ... LastLast
Results 13,526 to 13,550 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Pokemon Smash-That's their opinion (probably)... and it may have Levitate.
    And it can be any type if it's looked up against with awe. It can be Normal: I mean Arceus is normal and looked at in awe. So are the Swords of Justice, Fighting Types.
    And in a reverse situation, Marlon's colour scheme is a spitting image of Gyarados'. Yet he doesn't have it. ELesa's colour scheme matches Electivire, but she doesn't have it. Simialarities in colour aren't very much proof. Applying that logic, it's definetly Fighting by the fact it's simialar to Mienshao.
    Fighting's been hinted by the fact Sylveon used a Focus Blast-like move during it's announecment. It's banners seem to have Mienshao like abilities.
    It uses two Normal moves in the exact same trailer, and it evolves from a NORMAl Pokemon,
    It was a physical move,not Focus Blast.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

@MidnightFennekin
    All Eeveelutions evolves from a Normal Pkmn...

Anywho, I guess I will have to stay up very late as usual to be able to see the Leaks, if they do leak when they usually does. But as long as it has at least one new Pokémon, I will be happy~

@BBtheASH
    Of course, Light was just a joke, too. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So i am back from school...any Pokemon News?

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    yeah that move was double edge
    like exactly like double edge

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    So i am back from school...any Pokemon News?
    Nope...you can go back now.

I bet Sylveon will be a defensive pokemon...the pink,girly ones always are>.> Not you Mienshao...not you.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

However, 'Sylph' is not in Sylveon's name. It's 'S-Y-L-V, Sylv!' It may come from SYLVester Stalone, or even SYLVia. And it can be a word from a different source. We should look at the Japanse name, the most accurate name: Ninfia. Nymph. Nina. Nintendo.

Sylveon is whatever GF wants it to be.

Pokemon Smash-That's their opinion (probably)... and it may have Levitate.
    And it can be any type if it's looked up against with awe. It can be Normal: I mean Arceus is normal and looked at in awe. So are the Swords of Justice, Fighting Types.
    And in a reverse situation, Marlon's colour scheme is a spitting image of Gyarados'. Yet he doesn't have it. ELesa's colour scheme matches Electivire, but she doesn't have it. Simialarities in colour aren't very much proof. Applying that logic, it's definetly Fighting by the fact it's simialar to Mienshao.
    Fighting's been hinted by the fact Sylveon used a Focus Blast-like move during it's announecment. It's banners seem to have Mienshao like abilities.
    It uses two Normal moves in the exact same trailer, and it evolves from a NORMAl Pokemon,
    Yet the move you call focus blast was probably physical... Go watch the trailer again, you'll see Sylveon actually becomes the ball itself.

Edit: Ninja'd.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah that move was double edge
    like exactly like double edge
    I think it can be Brave Bird, though. Becoming a 'Red Ball/Thing and flies at the opponent'. Plus Fire-looking feathers, and such. Hard to tell, though.

And no, no news yet. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

However, 'Sylph' is not in Sylveon's name. It's 'S-Y-L-V, Sylv!' It may come from SYLVester Stalone, or even SYLVia. And it can be a word from a different source. We should look at the Japanse name, the most accurate name: Ninfia. Nymph. Nina. Nintendo.

Sylveon is whatever GF wants it to be.
    and they obviously want it to be flying...
    what points do you have that point to a different type

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I think it can be Brave Bird, though. Becoming a 'Red Ball/Thing and flies at the opponent'. Plus Fire-looking feathers, and such. Hard to tell, though.

And no, no news yet. ^^
    if you look at the impact it matched double edges animation

Didn't look Physical, yet they made Froakie actually HIT that Patrat.

Again, if it is physical it can be a fighting move, as Physical is the realm of Fighting types. *Yawn*

Really hope CoroCoro clears this up.

for one he has a SIMILAR (not exact) color scheme as skyla
    see that? that is pretty damn weak proof for a Flying type. how does that reason keep being thought of as valid?

Yep, most people that say it is light type have no arguments except ''it looks like wigglytuff'' and ''it doesn't look like something else''. But, we'll see very soon who is right and who is wrong.

And no, no news yet. ^^
    Brave bird was exactly what I thought when I saw the trrailer for the first time! The only thing is that it is only learned bu Zubat and birds... Maybe sky attack, and they finally removed the stupid first turn?

FEAR US.

Well, it would make sense since it only used Normal attacks besides that. Still reminds me of Brave Bird, though. But again, no reason to argue about that, since we'll see soon enough. :3

Didn't look Physical, yet they made Froakie actually HIT that Patrat.

Again, if it is physical it can be a fighting move, as Physical is the realm of Fighting types. *Yawn*

Really hope CoroCoro clears this up.
    Stubborn stays stubborn...

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

dude come on
    you can't deny they are really laying it on thick with the hints of a flying type
    for one he has a SIMILAR (not exact) color scheme as skyla
    in a previous pokemon smash they were trying to make us think that sylveon was going to fly and get the kite out of that tree
    and in that trailer they are hinting to if flying because all of the pokemon are looking up at it in awe
    what other types have they hinted to us?
    oh yeah that's right none
    Skyla colour-scheme means nothing, absolutely nothing. I can't believe people are still using this as evidence.
    The Pokemon Smash thing I must admit I haven't seen, link please.
    Maybe them looking "up" is simply an intriguing camera-angle?

They haven't been hinting at any types, that's my point, we can't cement the type because there are no evidence. People got confused by Sylveon from the moment it got revealed, in their confusion they thought Flying-type (I did too) and are simply trying to piece together non-existent information to ease their mind. Humans do this all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    They exist. Lightest eeveelution, sky blue eyes, similarities to a kite, Sylph in the name, and maybe some others that I missed. They do exist, you just don't want to see them.
    Lightest eeveelution - By one kg.
    Sky blue eyes - Making Umbreon a Fire-type, right?
    Similarities to a kite - Not similar to a kite, similar to ribbons and bow ties.
    Sylph in the name - Not necessarily hinting Flying-type as much as spirits.

I'm not saying Flying-type is impossible, I'm just saying that there's as much evidence for Flying-type as there is for any type.

Yes, they WANt it to be Flying, an Opinion.
    Fighting-Sylvs and sh*t are Gaurdians.
    Ghost-They are also spirits
    Bug-They are natural, and the whole 'Buggy eyes' and Butterfly Bows.

And most of that is just from the name.

I'm thoughly convinced Sylveon is Flying, I've been saying it practically after it was revealed.
    I wouldn't be to shocked if they say that Sylveon is Bug, Poison, or Ghost. A little more surprised if it is Ghost but I would except it.
    However I would be extremely shocked if it's Normal, but I highly doubt that it will be. I would also be a little shocked if it was Dragon just because of the fact Sylveon's design isn't quite what I would expect a Dragon to look like.

Can't wait to see what new info is released in Corocoro. But are we maybe jumping the gun a bit, I mean didn't I hear somewhere it doesn't usually get released until the 15th? I've also been hearing it was released on the 10th which is why alot of people are talking about it already.
    Don't skewer me cause I've got things all messed up, I just see the scans when they get put on the main page of Serebii.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

And no, no news yet. ^^
    I thought its moves were double edge, trump card, some other move, and swift which are all moves eevee could learn in order to make us have no clue as to its typing.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Seems like we'll be getting more information than I thought... Joe, the webmaster of Serebii mentioned this on NeoGAF...

Na, there's a big XY supplement in this one, along with stickers of various XY Pokémon
    Source:
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=15225
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/10ih3yp.png[/IMG]

What if Sylveon is indeed a Fighting type as that Fennekin avatar abuser says...but a defensive Fighting type.Is there any defensive Fighting type around?

"Fear is Freedom!
    Contradiction is Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I thought its moves were double edge, trump card, some other move, and swift which are all moves eevee could learn in order to make us have no clue as to its typing.
    That sounds reasonable. But.. I want it to be Brave Bird. D:

And I have no idea what that 'some other move' was, though. Any move Eevee knows that looks like that?

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    I'm thoughly convinced Sylveon is Flying, I've been saying it practically after it was revealed.
    I wouldn't be to shocked if they say that Sylveon is Bug, Poison, or Ghost. A little more surprised if it is Ghost but I would except it.
    However I would be extremely shocked if it's Normal, but I highly doubt that it will be. I would also be a little shocked if it was Dragon just because of the fact Sylveon's design isn't quite what I would expect a Dragon to look like.

Can't wait to see what new info is released in Corocoro. But are we maybe jumping the gun a bit, I mean didn't I hear somewhere it doesn't usually get released until the 15th? I've also been hearing it was released on the 10th which is why alot of people are talking about it already.
    Don't skewer me cause I've got things all messed up, I just see the scans when they get put on the main page of Serebii.
    It is released the 15th, but most of the time leaks around the 12th. We can see scans any moment now.

FEAR US.

Quote Originally Posted by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη View Post
    Seems like we'll be getting more information than I thought... Joe, the webmaster of Serebii mentioned this on NeoGAF...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=15225
    Oh, I'm happy now. But, how does he know that? D:

Stubborn stays stubborn...
    Exactly
    Sylveon is that orb
    It's physical
    And they have been hinting at flying you guys are just too stubborn to accept it

Page 542 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4424925325385395405415425435445455465525926421542 ... LastLast