Page 557 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4575075475535545555565575585595605615676076571557 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,925 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Alym View Post
    This was exactly my line of thinking. It seemed that the second moves they used in the trailer followed this typing theory. I don't believe they would have added the second moves if they didn't want to hint at the secondary types.
    We don't know what those attacks were. For all we know, they aren't those types at all.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by kesha140 View Post
    Based on the trailer from January, i believe Fennekin is seen using a psychic type move, Froakie uses a fighting type move, and Chespin uses a dark type move.
    the animation for Chespin's second move is nearly identical to B2/W2's animation for Aerial Ace, though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    We don't know what those attacks were. For all we know, they aren't those types at all.
    I see, you bring up a good point. The greater question would be what you think the types are though

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    the animation for Chespin's second move is nearly identical to B2/W2's animation for Aerial Ace, though.
    -sigh- I've said this way too many times too...no one would at least give me a coherent argument as to why it isn't aerial ace.

I see, you bring up a good point. The greater question would be what you think the types are though
    Honestly, I haven't a clue what types the attacks could be. All I know is that we can't jump to the conclusion that they are in fact dark, psychic, and fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    -sigh- I've said this way too many times too...no one would at least give me a coherent argument as to why it isn't aerial ace.
    Aerial Ace is a flying type move. The dark colored background behind the move indicates to me that it could be the move Night Slash, which is a dark type move. Also giving hints is the fact that it is used on Golurk, a Ghost type pokemon, ghost types are weak to dark types, making it easier for chespin to take it down.

^ I apologized already and i take back everything i said, can we please move on?
    Apology accepted. Sorry, I just get a little agitated when people look down on me in such a condescending manner as if my ideas don't matter you know? Though I am not sure if that was the case cause you know it's hard to tell through text...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Well, this fairy type speculation is junk...
    First of all, if they were to add a new type, they would have to find strengths and weaknesses that make sense.
    Secondly they would need several pokemon of this new type, and considering that there's only around 100 new pokemon that are supposed to come out, they honestly couldn't have more then 3 evolution lines including a "fairy type", due to them makin more of the types already existing and more pre evolutions/legendaries.
    Lastly, they cannot change the typings of pokemon already existing, so to assume they could add on the line by turning say clefairy into a fairy type would not work, because of it being normal in many games already past.
    So in conclusion, there is no way a new type would be intoduced this late into the pokemon franchise.
    Please refer to the quote in my signature. Read it, remember it and realize it.

Also, Magnemite and Magneton say Hi.
    Last edited by cascadethewarrior; 12th March 2013 at 4:12 AM.

FC: 4699-6505-4258

IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    animations change every generation. i know it looks like aerial ace but i havent given hope on it being night slash. lol
    team_magma93

Guys, please direct your Starter-type speculation on the Starter Discussion/Speculation Thread.

The Aerial Ace argument has been going on in that thread for almost two months now.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Aerial Ace is a flying type move. The dark colored background behind the move indicates to me that it could be the move Night Slash, which is a dark type move. Also giving hints is the fact that it is used on Golurk, a Ghost type pokemon, ghost types are weak to dark types, making it easier for chespin to take it down.
    I've responded in the Starter thread, since Mod said its better suited for that thread.

What about new legendaries guys? What do you think we'll see? I already gave my thoughts on my idea for the 'Z' pokemon a while back. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    I've responded in the Starter thread, since Mod said its better suited for that thread.
    I think the Gameplay thread is better for talking about moves (especially since Aerial Ace can be learned by many Pokemon, not just Grass-Type starter).

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What about new legendaries guys? What do you think we'll see? I already gave my thoughts on my idea for the 'Z' pokemon a while back. What are your thoughts?
    Legendaries are best discussed on the Legendary Discussion/Speculation Thread.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

ITT: People can't seem to decide which topics go where.

Anyway, hoping for at least 2 new Pokemon revealed.

I'll be staying up another 4 1/2 hours just in case the leaks are revealed tonight (which I think they will).

at the very least i want the silhouette of the starters last evolutions. But im expecting the regional bird and/or rodent.
    Last edited by adl222; 12th March 2013 at 4:32 AM.
    team_magma93

I'm starting to think it could be revealed tomorrow, especially considering that TODAY is when the website is being updated. They probably plan to be done with the updates for tomorrow.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Geez, what a rough couple of pages to read.

Expecting 2-3 Pokémon to be revealed.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I'm starting to think it could be revealed tomorrow, especially considering that TODAY is when the website is being updated. They probably plan to be done with the updates for tomorrow.
    The website being down doesn't have to do with XY apparently, they're having a problem with their login.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    The website being down doesn't have to do with XY apparently, they're having a problem with their login.
    Do you have source?

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That disproves my idea for the most part then. Anyway, I'll probably gone for about 45 minutes and if I am/we are lucky, the leaks will comes around the time I'm back.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Do you have source?
    They posted this message on the Global Link page:

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the account sign-in service used for all official Pokemon websites, including Pokemon Global Link, Pokemon TCG Online and our support portal, as well as the Pokemon TCG Online game client. Customers will receive limited access to these services while we work to correct the issues. We anticipate this matter will take at least 24 hours to resolve. We will revise this projection as soon as we are able."

so i'm guessing nothing new :/

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    so i'm guessing nothing new :/
    Probably nothing too big, but IDK about nothing new. We'll probably get something, but probably similar in scale to the Sylveon reveal last month, we're probably just getting new Pokemon and not much else.

Well then, I just had a horrible thought. What if Sylveon ends up being event exclusive? Like, it evolves with an event exclusive item or something. I hope this isn't true.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Well then, I just had a horrible thought. What if Sylveon ends up being event exclusive? Like, it evolves with an event exclusive item or something. I hope this isn't true.
    That wouldn't really be the end of the world. It would definatley force trades between players...
    Something like that would be released worlwide, so as long as you don't miss out on the event,
    Its not that scary of an idea.

Still I wouldn't like this either.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Page 557 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4575075475535545555565575585595605615676076571557 ... LastLast