Page 559 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4595095495555565575585595605615625635696096591559 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,975 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    What about the opposite when there are higher female ratio than male like Ninetales? is it still to make breeding more difficult?
    That's usually for Pokemon that have more feminine traits.

Idk how breeding is made "harder" when Dittos can just give you the male Pokemon's species, while the females give you the female's species. The only hard thing is when you have Baby Pokemon that you need to get to at least stage 1 before breeding, or Unidentified Egg Groups where you can't breed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Idk how breeding is made "harder" when Dittos can just give you the male Pokemon's species, while the females give you the female's species. The only hard thing is when you have Baby Pokemon that you need to get to at least stage 1 before breeding, or Unidentified Egg Groups where you can't breed at all.
    It's "harder" in the sense of breeding Egg Moves and Hidden Abilities, since you need a female of the species in order for those to be passed down.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    sure you can get a quick pokemon that way
    but egg moves and abilities, and IVs require a real father

SYLVEON CONFIRMED TO BE A GROUND TYPE!

- No one ever

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    SYLVEON CONFIRMED TO BE A GROUND TYPE!

- No one ever
    what?
    never heard this

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    That's usually for Pokemon that have more feminine traits.
    thats what i thought too but there are a few pokemon that would qualify that dont have higher female ratio like Buneary evolution line, Roselia line,Cherrim line, Audino, Gardevoir line...
    team_magma93

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    In all honesty, I see a Jack-o-Lantern be more of a Ghost/Grass type
    Ghost/Grass in the day and Ghost/Fire at night when people light their Jack-O-Lanterns?
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    what?
    never heard this
    -No one ever (Meaning no one would ever say that)

Also, is it possible for CoroCoro to leak today (Japan) still, it is 2:30 PM there.

-No one ever (Meaning no one would ever say that)

Also, is it possible for CoroCoro to leak today (Japan) still, it is 2:30 PM there.
    Yes, it can happen at any time this week...
    -metalbryce

1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

^ No but I mean within a few hours, cuz I am tired and want to know if I should stay up.

^ No but I mean within a few hours, cuz I am tired and want to know if I should stay up.
    It's possible for Corocoro to leak anytime between now and the 15th. If you want to go to bed, go to bed, whatever news we get will still be here tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    Ghost/Grass in the day and Ghost/Fire at night when people light their Jack-O-Lanterns?
    Mind = blown

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    Mind = blown
    And because of that it would know fire and grass moves so it would kind of be the best of both worlds. This is a gimmick I'd be down for
    -metalbryce

And because of that it would know fire and grass moves so it would kind of be the best of both worlds. This is a gimmick I'd be down for
    I also get tired of the fact that they reuse species. Like, there are already a ton of frogs and they make Froakie. Fennekin is a fire fox. Vulpix anyone?

I just think that they have so many real world animals as inspiration and they need to use them. I can't get over Bouffalant and Alomamola being the same as Tauros and Luvdisc respectively. Like, why?

I had this idea too for a lion cub fire starter that would evolve and the males would have a mane of fire. There are just so many possibilities that the creators ignore sometimes.

There are diferent types of foxes and diferent types of frogs.

Vulpix is a normal fox, Fennekin is a Fennel Fox.

Houndoom is a doberman, Snubbul isa bulldog they are both dogs.

I also get tired of the fact that they reuse species. Like, there are already a ton of frogs and they make Froakie. Fennekin is a fire fox. Vulpix anyone?

I just think that they have so many real world animals as inspiration and they need to use them. I can't get over Bouffalant and Alomamola being the same as Tauros and Luvdisc respectively. Like, why?

I had this idea too for a lion cub fire starter that would evolve and the males would have a mane of fire. There are just so many possibilities that the creators ignore sometimes.
    I agree and I can't believe it seeing as how important and huge of a franchise Pokemon is. And it doesn't help when fans are like "Oh I really want a fox pokemon!" or "Have we ever had a lizard Pokemon before?" Like what are you even playing the games?

It's also Reason #1 as to why I am easily most impressed by Chespin's design

Hopefully this gen brings a large variety of new things.
    -metalbryce

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    There are diferent types of foxes and diferent types of frogs.

Vulpix is a normal fox, Fennekin is a Fennel Fox.

Houndoom is a doberman, Snubbul isa bulldog they are both dogs.
    That's fine but at least make the fennel fox a normal type or an electric type or something to show some sort of creativity

And like, Froakie will be our 3rd frog line and it isn't shaping up to be any other kind of frog than what we have. I don't envision a poison dart final evo. A lot of people are speculating water/fighting and that's covered by poliwrath.
    Last edited by metalbryce; 12th March 2013 at 8:01 AM.
    -metalbryce

I agree and I can't believe it seeing as how important and huge of a franchise Pokemon is. And it doesn't help when fans are like "Oh I really want a fox pokemon!" or "Have we ever had a lizard Pokemon before?" Like what are you even playing the games?

It's also Reason #1 as to why I am easily most impressed by Chespin's design

Hopefully this gen brings a large variety of new things.
    I do have high hopes for this generation. I really do think that it will surprise us with some nice Pokemon. *Crosses fingers*

That's fine but at least make the fennel fox a normal type or an electric type or something to show some sort of creativity

And like, Froakie will be our 3rd frog line and it isn't shaping up to be any other kind of frog than what we have. I don't envision a poison dart final evo. A lot of people are speculating water/fighting and that's covered by poliwrath.
    All the frogs we have are pretty diferent and Froakie doesn't really look like any of the current ones we have but if you think it does not going to arguee, I'm talking about design.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    All the frogs we have are pretty diferent and Froakie doesn't really look like any of the current ones we have but if you think it does not going to arguee, I'm talking about design.
    I think the design for Froakie is great. I actually really like it. I just think they could have done without another frog. What if they had made the water starter based on a platypus or something? Just different inspiration is all I'm hoping for.

Froakie's design kind of reminds me of Globox from Rayman.

I think the design for Froakie is great. I actually really like it. I just think they could have done without another frog. What if they had made the water starter based on a platypus or something? Just different inspiration is all I'm hoping for.
    It is kind of silly to say, "I could have done without another frog", when you consider how many different species of frogs there are in real life, and how different the species of frogs are in Pokemon. The inspiration for Froakie will become even more apparent as his evolutions are revealed. He's my favorite starter of this generation.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    It is kind of silly to say, "I could have done without another frog", when you consider how many different species of frogs there are in real life, and how different the species of frogs are in Pokemon. The inspiration for Froakie will become even more apparent as his evolutions are revealed. He's my favorite starter of this generation.
    That is not what bothers me. Froakie is just fine, as I've said a few times. I just think that, from a fan's standpoint, there are many different options they have to present us as opposed to continuing to make variations of frogs. But yes, Froakie is my second favorite new starter, just behind Chespin.

Rank Up!!!

I want a Milotic evo, with it being opposite to a Gyarados evo. It should be Water/Fire, and its eyebrows will be on fire :P But the idiot who gives Milotic the Eviolite....

Page 559 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4595095495555565575585595605615625635696096591559 ... LastLast