Page 560 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4605105505565575585595605615625635645706106601560 ... LastLast
Results 13,976 to 14,000 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Buechs44 View Post
    That is not what bothers me. Froakie is just fine, as I've said a few times. I just think that, from a fan's standpoint, there are many different options they have to present us as opposed to continuing to make variations of frogs. But yes, Froakie is my second favorite new starter, just behind Chespin.

Rank Up!!!
    That's what I don't understand though, some species of frogs themselves are very rare, and I like that Froakie is a simple, straight forward design, and is an easily relate-able Pokemon. That's the point of the starters, imo.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Yeah, so I'm thinking that the leaks won't be tonight at this point, we probably would've gotten them by now if that were the case. But I'm staying up another half hour anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I want a Milotic evo, with it being opposite to a Gyarados evo. It should be Water/Fire, and its eyebrows will be on fire :P But the idiot who gives Milotic the Eviolite....
    No, Gyarados and Milotic are powerful enough as is, they don't need evos.

Soooooooo, what oldies do you guys want in the dex?

I wouldn't mind the Magnemite Family/Riolu Family, as long as they're hard to find and not given out early!

I wouldn't mind the Magnemite Family/Riolu Family, as long as they're hard to find and not given out early!
    I have a list of regional dex Pokemon I wanted, but I'll have to dig it up.

Here it is:

Spoiler:

I havnt seen this mentioned on here.
    So I decided to do some research, and I had read that on the Japan site, Sylveon is known as, "The Charming Cat Pokemon"
    I was wondering if there is any truth to that? Just because it would seem rather weird to be called that, without entailing something...
    But like I said I don't how true this is..

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I was so sure there would be leaks when I woke up, but it seems it still hasn't shown up, has it? I woke up super early for naught... D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I was so sure there would be leaks when I woke up, but it seems it still hasn't shown up, has it? I woke up super early for naught... D:
    Nope, it's still as boring as ever around here.

As long as Aipom and Ambipom are available, I'm happy!

I'd be really happy if the Magnemite family showed up. I like them. I'd personally like to see the Chinchou line, mostly because I'd like to see Lanturn get an evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Nope, it's still as boring as ever around here.
    Aww. Oh well. The longer it takes, the more likely it is it'll show up soon! Ish...

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Okay maximum 3 days left for the original CoroCoro and ... 2 days(?) left till the leak...

And i love the male fighting eevolution idea!
    It fits in the pikachu short!

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Aww. Oh well. The longer it takes, the more likely it is it'll show up soon! Ish...
    Optimistic thinking I like it! Well, in 1 min, it'll be the 12th where I live. So this I the same day that Sylveon was leaked last month, so who knows? I guess the same wait will commense tomorrow I suppose.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

I hope we get to see the regional bird soon. I want it to really stand out from past ones.

Well, it's 3:00 am here, and nothing yet, so I think I'm going to go to bed myself. Don't start the party without me.

@BBtheASH
    I do what I can. :3

@Bolt
    Interesting.

I too woke up so excitedly...for nothing...and I even visited the main site for information in my dream!
    Well i just saw something on gamefaqs

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

I highly doubt CoroCoro would release anything this week (or next). Though I have been proven wrong before.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I highly doubt CoroCoro would release anything this week (or next). Though I have been proven wrong before.
    Didn't the cover for this issue show that there's gonna be at least some form of XY related information, though? Or am I misunderstanding?
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Good luck with that theory, I'm sure it will hold up
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

There was something about corocoro scans being released, but people say its fake due to them not releasing anything
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Um your mistaken. CoroCoro almost always announces new news, plus it has been CONFIRMED that new information prertaining Slveon will be covered in this upcoming magazine. Its just a matter of waiting for leaks. And if there arnet leaks, then we WILL get new info on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Didn't the cover for this issue show that there's gonna be at least some form of XY related information, though? Or am I misunderstanding?
    I...saw the cover just now. The legit one. It did seem something was there...

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

....CoroCoro is a monthly magazine.
    It comes out on the 15th every month.

It is releasing this week

I don't really care for any old one, I always use new ones, so wtv they decide to put ingame I'm fine, hope they make Zorua catchable like Rioulo became in the 5gen.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Care to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Okay now when you say you saw the cover, did you see CoroCoro's cover or CoroCoro Ichiban's cover?

Ichiban has an additional blue word in its logo. If it was Ichiban that's not the one with information.

Page 560 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4605105505565575585595605615625635645706106601560 ... LastLast