Page 561 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4615115515575585595605615625635645655716116611561 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    There was something about corocoro scans being released, but people say its fake due to them not releasing anything
    Oh, no, I mean the website showing the covers and there being XY information on them in general. Of course I can't find it now .3. but it was a few pages back, anyway... had the three starters on there or something? D: and stuff on Genesect? maybe I am crazy
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Oh, no, I mean the website showing the covers and there being XY information on them in general. Of course I can't find it now .3. but it was a few pages back, anyway... had the three starters on there or something? D: and stuff on Genesect? maybe I am crazy
    No, it was something about the reigional bird/bug, and it kinda looks real
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Here we go, are you two talking about this? http://www.corocoro.tv/coro1/index.html

This is CoroCoro Ichiban

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Here we go, are you two talking about this? http://www.corocoro.tv/coro1/index.html

This is CoroCoro Ichiban
    Yes, that's what I was talking about! Thank you! XD This is the one that comes out every other month, right? We want the CoroCoro Comic?

Ok...why does Luigi scare me for some reason...

http://www.corocoro.tv/coro1/index.html
    oh yes that's it...sorry...i thought it was not ichiban
    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"
    Regigigas: "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!"

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Yes, that's what I was talking about! Thank you! XD This is the one that comes out every other month, right? We want the CoroCoro Comic?
    Yes. We want CoroCoro Comic.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Hey, what's all that on Twitter? Serebii is saying he'll post scans tonight only if there are 100 retweets???
    Groudon: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY! Stop tearing apart the land that I JUST created! What's wrong with you?!"

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Hey, what's all that on Twitter? Serebii is saying he'll post scans tonight only if there are 100 retweets???
    I just went onto the twitter page, and I don't see such a thing.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Where does he say that? o-o I just checked the twitter too.

What's everyone thinking fossilwise? I was very surprised and happy with the fossil pokemon in gen V, which just goes to show that there are so many ways they can go. Rock/fighting humanoid would be cool. A rock/normal mammalian megafauna would be cool, maybe a megatherium or smilodon. I'm not worried if they double up on typing (as they have done before, which stops them from restricting their ideas). A rock/fire or rock/poison or rock/ground synapsid would be really cool, too.

As for oldies, I'd love Togepi to be available early in the wild as well as have a shiny stone easy to get early on so that you can choose when to evolve it. I don't know why I love togepi so much.
    I'd like to see an earlyish Cubone. Snubbull, Yanma, Shroomish and Corphish could use a bit of love.

I expect to see Miltank in France because cheese has to come from somewhere. On that note, it'd be cool to see a (non-legendary) goat pokemon on a dairy farm too. I'd also love to see Mr. Mime street performers

A big rock/bug, rock/grass (with garlic!), rock/water snail :P I know they don't really base the pokemon all that much around the region, but certain ones they do. I can't really imagine them doing the snail though, the humour's a little dark.

Why on earth would I do that? I think you have been had. If I had the images, they'd be on the site within seconds!

Here...
    i don't understand a thing...

You're probably looking at a fake account. The official Serebii Twitter is https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet

(edit: that's just Pokejungle trying to stir things up:

pokejungle.net @pokejungle 15m
    @xaaronh Don't distract me, I'm trying to annoy Serebii
    )

Confirmed via Joe's personal Twitter account, this post was made by Joe.

Na, there's a big XY supplement in this one, along with stickers of various XY Pokémon
    So we'll be getting more information than we did last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post
    What's everyone thinking fossilwise? I was very surprised and happy with the fossil pokemon in gen V, which just goes to show that there are so many ways they can go. Rock/fighting humanoid would be cool. A rock/normal mammalian megafauna would be cool, maybe a megatherium or smilodon. I'm not worried if they double up on typing (as they have done before, which stops them from restricting their ideas). A rock/fire or rock/poison or rock/ground synapsid would be really cool, too.
    For fossils, I've always really wanted a Wooly Mammoth/Rhino type thing going on... that'd be really cool. Either one would be awesome... and the woolies could be rock and ice. But Megafauna are so cool too! Dire wolves and saber tooth tigers yes yes

Here...
    Urgh. PokéJungle is just trolling

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    ....CoroCoro is a monthly magazine.
    It comes out on the 15th every month.

It is releasing this week
    He didn't mean that... He meant that maybe we won't have anything important about XY this month.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rampharos View Post

As for oldies, I'd love Togepi to be available early in the wild as well as have a shiny stone easy to get early on so that you can choose when to evolve it. I don't know why I love togepi so much.
    I'd like to see an earlyish Cubone. Snubbull, Yanma, Shroomish and Corphish could use a bit of love.

I expect to see Miltank in France because cheese has to come from somewhere. On that note, it'd be cool to see a (non-legendary) goat pokemon on a dairy farm too. I'd also love to see Mr. Mime street performers

A big rock/bug, rock/grass (with garlic!), rock/water snail :P I know they don't really base the pokemon all that much around the region, but certain ones they do. I can't really imagine them doing the snail though, the humour's a little dark.
    I'd like a baby cute T-rex fossil Pokemon, that evolves into some ferocious evil creature that's Rock/Dark.

As for it's counter part I want a Ankylosaurus that's rock/steel.

Just what I want. I really don't care either way. But if not dinosaurs, I'd like to see some more weird fossil Pokemon like Lileep/Cradily.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    You're probably looking at a fake account. The official Serebii Twitter is https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet

(edit: that's just Pokejungle trying to stir things up:

)

Confirmed via Joe's personal Twitter account, this post was made by Joe.

So we'll be getting more information than we did last month.
    That's the hope, and what CoroCoro said for the issue, but I'm starting to doubt it.

I knew Serebii would never do that. <3

But that Twitter page also says 'seems like we won't get much info this time'. That annoys me. :/
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I know what would be interesting. What if the starter pokémon get new abilities besides their d/w abilities? For example...
    Squirtle-Blastoise=Torrent/Shell Armor(or weak armor)
    Bulbasaur-Venusaur-Overgrow/Chlorophyll
    Charmander-Charizard-Blaze/Inrimidate
    Oshawott-Samurott-Torrent/Intimidate(Swift Swim)
    Chimchar-Infernape-Blaze/Reckless
    That's all I can think of

Here...
    How can you be so clueless to believe such a thing, I'll say it again, Serebii gets the scans from where we get it, japanese imageboards/2chan or from people who post it here first, he can't magically make scans appears, thats a fake account saying some dumb thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I want a Ankylosaurus that's rock/steel.
    This would be so boss. I'd grab that fossil right away, no question. Reminds me of Armadillomon's digivolution, to bring Digimon into a conversation *stops*

ETA: Serebii, why are you doubting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Urgh. PokéJungle is just trolling
    All right. So there's nothing out right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    That's the hope, and what CoroCoro said for the issue, but I'm starting to doubt it.
    Oh, I thought it was like insider information or something; if the magazine said there'd be lots of info we'd obviously have to take that with a grain of salt since of course they'd want to promote their magazine and stretch the truth. Hopefully 'various stickers' doesn't just mean the starters, Xerneas, Yveltal and Sylveon.

e: at above poster, no; when the leaks come and they are credible enough, Joe will post them up.

Page 561 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4615115515575585595605615625635645655716116611561 ... LastLast