Page 562 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4625125525585595605615625635645655665726126621562 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,050 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    can't magically make scans appears
    If only such an ability would exist.

If anything I'd really like to see the cover of Coro-Coro, at least that, so maybe something on the cover can tide us over until the inside of the magazine are leaked.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    This would be so boss. I'd grab that fossil right away, no question. Reminds me of Armadillomon's digivolution, to bring Digimon into a conversation *stops*
    I was going to sday the same haha, but Torterra kinda has that same bodyshape, Ankylamon deserves an evolution, crappy DNA evolution he has sucks /offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If only such an ability would exist.

If anything I'd really like to see the cover of Coro-Coro, at least that, so maybe something on the cover can tide us over until the inside of the magazine are leaked.

When it gets leaked everything will be leaked, I kinda though the street date was today but apparently its on the 15, so if it doesn't leak atleast on Friday we will get the magazine itself haha, subscribers usually get magazines 1 or 2 days sooner though.

Well the actual cover of CoroCoro (not CoroCoro Ichiban) has been described by a trustworthy source of not having anything new on it. It only states "New Pokémon seals" and has Xerneas & Chespin...however that's not indicative of anything

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Well the actual cover of CoroCoro (not CoroCoro Ichiban) has been described by a trustworthy source of not having anything new on it. It only states "New Pokémon seals" and has Xerneas & Chespin...however that's not indicative of anything
    Oh no, that'd be horrible... no new news for a full month? D: I dunno if I could take it.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Fake CoroCoro leakers have really gone wild this time, IMO.
    On topic, a Rock/Fighting or Rock/Dark fossil T-Rex would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Well if Chespin's on the cover, we'll likely finally get a section on the starters and hopefully some new screenshots of them in battle or something.

Oh no, that'd be horrible... no new news for a full month? D: I dunno if I could take it.
    No new information on the cover doesn't rule out the possibility of new information within the magazine itself. We can still get screenshots and other details even if they're not showcased on the cover.

I woke up and nothing>.>

What if CoroCoro doesn't show much and we're all disapointed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    No new information on the cover doesn't rule out the possibility of new information within the magazine itself. We can still get screenshots and other details even if they're not showcased on the cover.
    That's true! Screenshots would be nice... I'd even be fine with just type confirmations for legendaries and stuff.

ETA: @Nacreous I'll cry ;-;

i do not recall the covers of corocoro being shocking or full of new pokemon when we used to get huge batches each month. so keep faith folks we have no idea what it inside of there.

But there isn't a silhouette on the cover like last time...

They could just surprise everyone and just reveal them
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    i do not recall the covers of corocoro being shocking or full of new pokemon when we used to get huge batches each month. so keep faith folks we have no idea what it inside of there.
    Would it be too much to be sure there will be at least One completely new Pokémon this time? If it is, I won't be disappointed. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

It'll be good to get any information no matter how small
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I woke up and nothing>.>

What if CoroCoro doesn't show much and we're all disapointed?
    Outside of revealing Sylveon they didn't show us anything all that much last month.

I still want something brand new, in terms of information, maybe not something big, but maybe confirmation of something, I'd settle with the region's name, or even starting town/city, Or maybe some indication that there will be quite a few forms of transportation within the game outside of the bicycle and roller skates, and stuff.

I wouldn't mind types for the legendaries and of Sylveon.

And even though this will still never happen, I still want a Silhouette for next month.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I would love it if some Pokémon would get revealed in a really wacky way like Pansage was!

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    I would love it if some Pokémon would get revealed in a really wacky way like Pansage was!
    How was Pansage introduced? I didn't really forum-stalk until a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    I don't remember how people assumed that "Broccoli"-clay thing was a Pokemon in the first place, I don't remember if it was actually labelled as a Pokemon, or if it was obvious or something but yeah, that really was crazy.

IIRC, Photos leaked of it in toy form first without any prior mention elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez Puf View Post
    IIRC, Photos leaked of it in toy form first without any prior mention elsewhere.
    And then this thing "leaked", making people fear it was small and fat for a few moments: http://i.imgur.com/05N2L.jpg

XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I don't remember exactly, but it was first seen as a toy/figurine in a photo somewhere along with axew, nobody thought about it being a pokemon then a really obese pansage appeared on a fake corocoro scan with a sick basculin, then it was officially revealed in the next corocoro

pansage was revealed as a "pokemon kids" toy prototype from a chinese website. he was in a batch with the dragons, and some starters(EDIT: axew) i think? so we knew he had to be a pokemon. then the name "brocco" popped up on amazon.co.jp for a pokemon.

Wow, well... it's certainly creative! That'd be cool to see for another Pokemon leak... funny too >>

And servine and dewott were also revealed- through an anime drawing sheet

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    pansage was revealed as a "pokemon kids" toy prototype from a chinese website. he was in a batch with the dragons, and some starters i think? so we knew he had to be a pokemon. then the name "brocco" popped up on amazon.co.jp for a pokemon.
    Ah yeah, that was the circumstance, it was obvious it was a Pokemon, or at that time (when we didn't know for certain), pretending to be a Pokemon, and not from some other franchise.

And we were all shocked at tepig becoming a fat fighting pig. I thought pignite was horrible...then it grew on me

Page 562 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4625125525585595605615625635645655665726126621562 ... LastLast