Page 563 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4635135535595605615625635645655665675736136631563 ... LastLast
Results 14,051 to 14,075 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

[img]http://i35.*******.com/2ebzhif.jpg[/img]

Found the picture! At least it's the picture I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez Puf View Post
    [img]http://i35.*******.com/2ebzhif.jpg[/img]

Found the picture! At least it's the picture I remember.
    No wonder people thought it was stubby... I almost like it better that way
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Is that oshawott behind it???

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    Looks like a normal teddy bear to me. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

It looks like the profile of oshawott...

I think this was answered already but I haven't been keeping up much in here either @.@ Why do we think that there's gonna be two eeveelutions when just one was introduced recently? Did it happen like that in gen IV?

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    I think this was answered already but I haven't been keeping up much in here either @.@ Why do we think that there's gonna be two eeveelutions when just one was introduced recently? Did it happen like that in gen IV?
    It happened in gen II and gen IV, so trends tell us the same might happen here.

Nah, doesn't look right, I mean I can see how you would think it's Oshawott, but I don't think it's actually a representation of Oshawott.

Personally I think there are a few reasons for me to believe another one:

1. ONLY Sylveon was revealed in a single page, clearly there was no room for a second one.
    2. I believe it to be entirely possible that Sylveon was the first possible Eeveelution created for 6th gen, I think it's possible that another one could've been made later in the development of 6th gen, and that's why we don't know about it yet. Because all the toys/merchandise of Sylveon, precede the final approved design of a potential other Eeveelution
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 12th March 2013 at 10:36 AM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think it's because of the XY thing...one female,one male...One Flying one Fighting,Fight or Flight response...that was by far the best theory.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cheez Puf View Post
    It happened in gen II and gen IV.
    Oooh, gotcha. Exciting, I hope we get more than one! Was the second one ever released before the game came out?

@Nacreous: That's a cool idea too... so like a Nidoqueen and Nidoking type of deal?

I do hope there will be a second Eeveelution. I prefer them in pairs. ^^

And that behind isn't Oshawott, it's a normal brown teddy bear. See how the brown stuff is connected? That's the bear's nose. ^^

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Yes it is a teddy
    I'm thinking there will be two EVevos because one has always been supereffective against the other...
    Oh and 15th is also the judgment day of Mr.XY!

I have claimed the Pigs!

I'm thinking there will be two because one has always been supereffective against the other...
    Oh and 15th is also the judgment day of Mr.XY!
    Ah, that makes sense...

Who's that? The 4chan guy? He should be ruled out automatically because he's on that site in the first place :I

Ah, that makes sense...

Who's that? The 4chan guy? He should be ruled out automatically because he's on that site in the first place :I
    right...but still we will see on the 15th!!!

I have claimed the Pigs!

So I guess its leaking now? Serebii posted that small movie picture or isn't that from CoroCoro?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So I guess its leaking now? Serebii posted that small movie picture or isn't that from CoroCoro?
    I think that's from CoroCoro, but it seems that's the only leak now, oddly enough. Unless there's actually nothing XY News at all. :P

I don't know, Serebii, only half hints that it's part of Coro-Coro, two other sites claiming that it is, and personally, although I don't know the layout of Coro-Coro, it doesn't look like Coro-Coro to me.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

It looks like coro coro but cant be sure. Serebii also changed the top of the website to "It's that time of the month! We'll update this update throughout the day so be sure to check back." which i assume means it's imminent

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't know, Serebii, only half hints that it's part of Coro-Coro, two other sites claiming that it is, and personally, although I don't know the layout of Coro-Coro, it doesn't look like Coro-Coro to me.
    No real layout, they design the pages how they want depending on the theme, I don't see what other magazine it could be then, Pokemon Fan doesn't come out at this time.

Anyway going to watch something be back in an hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    I think that's from CoroCoro, but it seems that's the only leak now, oddly enough. Unless there's actually nothing XY News at all. :P
    I had a dream in wich they revealed like 20 new pokemon.Among them was a shark and a weird tree lady thing with no face.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

No real layout, they design the pages how they want depending on the theme, I don't see what other magazine it could be then, Pokemon Fan doesn't come out at this time.
    I guess it is Coro-Coro, I honestly thought it was some booklet you get somewhere, showing off the movie, and distribution, kind of like that one booklet thing involving Rotom's formes way back when. But I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I had a dream in wich they revealed like 20 new pokemon.Among them was a shark and a weird tree lady thing with no face.
    I'm not sure I want to know what you mean by tree lady thing with no face.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    To be honest, that wouldn't really surprise me at this point.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    i had a dream in which i was browsing through the main site and it said there will be a new episode in the anime featuring SEWADDLE and some new pokemon...

I have claimed the Pigs!

i had a dream in which i was browsing through the main site and it said there will be a new episode in the anime featuring SEWADDLE and some new pokemon...
    Sewaddle, of all things... xD

The tree thing kinda reminds me of Pocahontas for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    To be honest, that wouldn't really surprise me at this point.
    Damn, don't say that... If we wish hard enough, there will be plenty of news! :3

Page 563 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4635135535595605615625635645655665675736136631563 ... LastLast