Page 568 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4685185585645655665675685695705715725786186681568 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,200 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Is it some kind of insult in English? it looks cool to me and I'm not japanese.

Anyway guys seems like the focus for this month CoroCoro is the 3rd series/games for the Inazuma Eleven Go series, the scans from CoroCoro for Inazuma Eleven are out already, I don't know why the same person didn't scan the pokemon pages...
    America's getting more and more whiney when it comes to names. "Blacky" given to a black creature would be called racist here, even if every person knew that wasn't the intent. It would be the equivalent of calling an Asian guy "Slanty Eyes".

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    America's getting more and more whiney when it comes to names. "Blacky" given to a black creature would be called racist here, even if every person knew that wasn't the intent. It would be the equivalent of calling an Asian guy "Slanty Eyes".
    I was thinking it was that but then I saw he was from England, I don't believe Englad is suffering from that stupid race wording taboo(that makes racism grow actually) also.

Here is a proof picture that the scans are out btw, its the Inazuma Eleven Go CoroCoro scans plus if you are a fan of the series lol.

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Is it some kind of insult in English? it looks cool to me and I'm not japanese.Anyway guys seems like the focus for this month CoroCoro is the 3rd series/games for the Inazuma Eleven Go series, the scans from CoroCoro for Inazuma Eleven are out already, I don't know why the same person didn't scan the pokemon pages...
    It just sounds really dinky in English. Like if you named it Cuddles or something. Come to think of it, my aunt has a cat named Blacky.

I personally think the name Blacky is too cute for Umbreon, and what usually comes to mind when I think of that Pokemon in general.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

I'm really disappointed to wake up and not see a single bit of XY info. Hell, at this point, I'd be happy if we just finally got confirmation that Sylveon is flying (Im really confident thats what it is). But I mean, movie info? is that all? I'm hoping that people are translating that so we'll at least have some Sylveon info by the end of the day. Overall, its kind of a let-down. The movie seems cool since it involves Mewtwo, but other than that, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I suppose you're white?
    Dream Team

Spoiler:- ign FC:

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    It just sounds really dinky in English. Like if you named it Cuddles or something. Come to think of it, my aunt has a cat named Blacky.
    It sounds cute to me I think thats what they were probably going for.

Why are we now talking about 'races' and whatnot? Let's talk about Pokémon instead.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

It sounds cute to me I think thats what they were probably going for.
    Maybe, but cuteness doesn't have the same appeal in the West that it has in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Why are we now talking about 'races' and whatnot? Let's talk about Pokémon instead.
    Thank you.
    Can I ask a question ? I heard few people talking about a certain "Mr. XY"... What does that mean ?
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Thank you.
    Can I ask a question ? I heard few people talking about a certain "Mr. XY"... What does that mean ?
    He's basically this guy who posted a set of rumours on 4chan claiming to have insider information. Many people believed his theories because a lot of them were fanservice. He posted a full dex with names and stuff like that but really he's just a troll, so don't pay any attention to him or his information. (His info can be found in the Rumours sticky thread in this section though)

Thank you.
    That's the name of a troll who pretended to know the full pokedex.

Thank you.
    He's just somebody whom posted a series of "rumors", supposedly had the full Pokedex listing.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanton View Post
    He's basically this guy who posted a set of rumours on 4chan claiming to have insider information. Many people believed his theories because a lot of them were fanservice. He posted a full dex with names and stuff like that but really he's just a troll, so don't pay any attention to him or his information. (His info can be found in the Rumours sticky thread in this section though)
    Don't worry, I just wanted to know who it was to be advise. Thanks ! I just saw it on the Fakes thread but the time I was reading your post.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Maybe, but cuteness doesn't have the same appeal in the West that it has in Japan.
    Which is why its name outside Japan is not "Blacky".

But yes, this is out of topic....please get back into talking about what do you think will be in the regional Dex

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Thank you.
    mr. Xy is a guy

on 4chan
    who tried to buy
    us into thinking that he had all the info on pokemon x and y and he 'revealed' many pokemon most notably 'Buggler' and 'Chryscross' who are pinsir and heracross pre evos he said will be revealed on 15th

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Yeah, what the others said. Rumor guy who's always been a obvious troll for me. ^^

But yeah, why has the movie part of CoroCoro been leaked, but still nothing about X and Y? I mean, XY were on the cover, so there has to be some info, so why only the movie pages?

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

And its the japanese name anyway.

Yeah, what the others said. Rumor guy who's always been a obvious troll for me. ^^

But yeah, why has the movie part of CoroCoro been leaked, but still nothing about X and Y? I mean, XY were on the cover, so there has to be some info, so why only the movie pages?
    Not only that but others parts of the magazine are out like I said.

XY are on the cover? Are you sure?

Because the only reason I can't think of is that there's nothing relevant about XY on this issue, unfortunately. (still hoping to be wrong)

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    XY are on the cover? Are you sure?

Because the only reason I can't think of is that there's nothing relevant about XY on this issue, unfortunately. (still hoping to be wrong)
    Well, I think Serebii said so himself (that the Starters and Xerneas are on the cover. Serebii, confirm!), so I'm pretty sure there will be something XY related. Though it could just be info of the Starters.

We'll see soon enough, I hope.

Well, I think Serebii said so himself (that the Starters and Xerneas are on the cover. Serebii, confirm!), so I'm pretty sure there will be something XY related. Though it could just be info of the Starters.

We'll see soon enough, I hope.
    If you're talking about the one with the starters, Xerneas and a big Luigi in the middle, that was the cover for Corocoro Ichiban!, which is a bimonthly sister publication which is already out. We're waiting on leaks from Corocoro Comics.

edit; this one is the cover from Corocoro Ichiban!, if that's what you're referring to.

If you're talking about the one with the starters, Xerneas and a big Luigi in the middle, that was the cover for Corocoro Ichiban!, which is a bimonthly publication which is already out. We're waiting on leaks from Corocoro Comics.
    I know there are two CoroCoros, but Serebii said the Comics one has those Pkmn on the front, too. ^^

Generally the march issue only has information on the movie distribution.
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

I know there are two CoroCoros, but Serebii said the Comics one has those Pkmn on the front, too. ^^
    My bad, found the post you were talking about. Given Chespin is on the cover I agree with you in that it's likely we'll finally get information on the starters, and hopefully some new screenshots inside. Nothing's stopping them from revealing new Pokemon within the magazine itself, whether or not the new Pokemon/its silhouette features on the cover.

My bad, found the post you were talking about. Given Chespin is on the cover I agree with you in that it's likely we'll finally get information on the starters, and hopefully some new screenshots inside. Nothing's stopping them from revealing new Pokemon within the magazine itself, whether or not the new Pokemon/its silhouette features on the cover.
    That's totally fine. ^^ And yes, I think we can at least expect info on the Starters, and maybe some info on the legendaries, plus Sylveon's Type. But I guess that will be it.

Page 568 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4685185585645655665675685695705715725786186681568 ... LastLast