Page 571 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4715215615675685695705715725735745755816216711571 ... LastLast
Results 14,251 to 14,275 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I imagine #666 could be based on a Fly, for many reasons...

- Flies have yet to have been used as a basis for a Pokemon (I mean real flies, not Pokemon like Ninjask).
    - #666 would fall at around about #17 in this regional Pokedex and so could easily be the regional bug.
    - Beelzebub is known as the "Lord of the Flies", and while not directly related to "The number of the Best", the two could still mix nicely into a Pokemon.

With this in mind, a concept to VERY SUBTLY reference both of these things could be done, just by making Pokemon #666 an ordinary looking fly. A monster fly would be awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    I think that if they'll make a Houndaunt (i like that name) they'll keep it one-headed but they'll do collars or something so it looks like it has 3 heads. Like they did with Hydreigon, which had 8 heads originally(yes really) then they changed it to 1 (3 if we count the 'hands') and made those things on its back so it's silhouette looks as if it has 8.
    So it will evolve by mating with a Crawduant?

Well, if that were to happen maybe they can make a line of "daunts" like kings(Nidoking, Seaking, Kingdra)
    Last edited by confuser987; 12th March 2013 at 6:32 PM.

hey guys just got in from work is there any news?

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    hey guys just got in from work is there any news?
    Whatever's on the main page is all we know. No news.

My favorites team:

I hpo it comes out today... My f5 button appreciate it
    Into every generation there is a chosen one!

Name: Rosinha
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yes :3
    preferably an evo of houndoom
    I absolutely love Houndoom, as you can tell by my avatar. It's definitely one of my top three favorite Pokemon. However, I'm a little nervous about it getting an evo... If they go down that route, it better be amazing. I don't think I can stand another bad evo of one of my favorites (I'm looking at you, Lickilicky). I'd prefer no evo than a mediocre one.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

I imagine #666 could be based on a Fly, for many reasons...

- Flies have yet to have been used as a basis for a Pokemon (I mean real flies, not Pokemon like Ninjask).
    - #666 would fall at around about #17 in this regional Pokedex and so could easily be the regional bug.
    - Beelzebub is known as the "Lord of the Flies", and while not directly related to "The number of the Best", the two could still mix nicely into a Pokemon.

With this in mind, a concept to VERY SUBTLY reference both of these things could be done, just by making Pokemon #666 an ordinary looking fly. A monster fly would be awesome though.
    The 'Number of the Beast' is actually 616, so the Pokemon you're looking for is Shelmet.

well the forum has certainly slowed down now last night it was full of people now its quiet

I hope they leak soon i was up until 2am last night waiting I dont wanna have to wait until 2am tonight/tomorrow

Do you really think gf would do something with the number 666? It is probably a really cute pokemon with not a single religious reference or whatsoever.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    Do you really think gf would do something with the number 666? It is probably a really cute pokemon with not a single religious reference or whatsoever.
    they could do a cute fire type pokemon with BEASTLY attack and special attack

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cuddles View Post
    That's what I'm hoping. I'd love to see the amount of tongue in cheek fan art of it being the evilest of all Pokemon.
    "If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't, and contrariwise, everything it wouldn't be it would.
    You see?" - Alice Linddell

Black and White came out on my birthday:3

Quote Originally Posted by Scammel View Post
    The 'Number of the Beast' is actually 616, so the Pokemon you're looking for is Shelmet.
    Man, people need to stop saying that. Even if the true number of the beast is 616, it's insignificant in mainstream media. Most people don't know about 616 so just stop trying to fight it, okay?
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

My oh my,where o where is corocoro?

Seen we got one page, nothing new..
    Hmmm really hope wee get something tonight..
    I also read on twitter that this new corocoro has no new info?
    But how could that be known?, maybe they were talking about the page that leaked..

On the Dex topic, I'm really hoping for another very unique Pokemon like munna and musharna

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    My oh my,where o where is corocoro?

Seen we got one page, nothing new..
    Hmmm really hope wee get something tonight..
    I also read on twitter that this new corocoro has no new info?
    But how could that be known?, maybe they were talking about the page that leaked..

On the Dex topic, I'm really hoping for another very unique Pokemon like munna and musharna
    Or maybe, since this is the only page we've gotten, there really is nothing new and that's why we only have this

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Or maybe, since this is the only page we've gotten, there really is nothing new and that's why we only have this
    Just woke up and browsed, and that's what I'm thinking too u__u I'll need to stay away from here for another month because of blowups on types... those arguments won't go away until the newer info comes out.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

People relax I'm sure there are more they are just trying to avoid getting caught. Just be patient

I'm sure we will get slyveon's type later if not tomorrow
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I sure hope we get something new soon. I've spent way too much time here in the past 24 hours.

Anywho, what type of Pokemon do you think will be big this Gen?

I feel like in Hoenn, water types were everywhere. ANd in Sinnoh, we did have a lot of Bug-types. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

I'm hoping for Normal-types galore. I've always loved their versatility.

Capybara of the Beast.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So... anyone want a Three-headed Cerberus inspired Pokémon?
    Oh, the mythology nerd in me would absolutely adore this. We've gotten a Pokemon that somewhat resembles the Hydra (Hydreigon, I know that's not what it's based off of but it reminds me somewhatly of the hydra), why not a three headed Cerberus? It could be Dark/Fire or Dark/Ground (have we gotten a Dark/Ground combination yet? I can't remember if we have or not, my memory for types is fuzzy), I think it'd be a awesome concept.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Oh, the mythology nerd in me would absolutely adore this. We've gotten a Pokemon that somewhat resembles the Hydra (Hydreigon, I know that's not what it's based off of but it reminds me somewhatly of the hydra), why not a three headed Cerberus? It could be Dark/Fire or Dark/Ground (have we gotten a Dark/Ground combination yet? I can't remember if we have or not, my memory for types is fuzzy), I think it'd be a awesome concept.
    The Sandile line is Ground/Dark. I but do think another one would be awesome!
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

I hope we get a Bear Pokemon. I know we had Teddiursa and Ursaring, but one that is more real. Not a Teddy Bear.
    Something that is nocturnal, possibly making it a Dark-Type.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I'm sorry but it just doesn't make sense. I do believe there is more, but it's definitely unusual not to see more (especially at this date) from CoroCoro. But last month, there were several pages (Like the Rumble U page) that didn't leak until a few days after the inital leak. And promising information but not giving it doesn't make sense. I mean right now there isn't anything on the games, not even repeat information.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    I hope we get a Bear Pokemon. I know we had Teddiursa and Ursaring, but one that is more real. Not a Teddy Bear.
    Something that is nocturnal, possibly making it a Dark-Type.
    How is Ursaring a teddy bear? And what about Beartic.
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Cerberus should be part Ghost, being related to Hades and all.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by jakovu View Post

How is Ursaring a teddy bear? And what about Beartic.
    Teddiursa is based off of a teddy bear, and Ursaring so happens to be the evolution.
    I usually forget Pokemon from Generation 5, usually I try to forget they exist.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Page 571 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4715215615675685695705715725735745755816216711571 ... LastLast