Page 575 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4755255655715725735745755765775785795856256751575 ... LastLast
Results 14,351 to 14,375 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Chingchar View Post
    I forgot about that thing, been awhile since I played Super Mario Galaxy.

But I'm not sure if there could be a Pokemon version of it, I'd have to see it to believe it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

A giraferig evo could do a flip. you could have it that the tail head has gained control making the other head a slave to it much like parasect and it's mushroom. Just a thought

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Sooooooo, anyone wanting to see a Pokemon based on Slender Man? Ghost/Dark? Idea!

Slendreye! Slenderman Sableye evo!

It could still have eyes and stuff though, for example, Minecraft's Enderman species has eyes, yet is clearly based on the faceless cryptid.
    No, I really wouldn't. Slendy needs to keep out of the pokemon world it's the only place that's safe from him.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    A giraferig evo could do a flip. you could have it that the tail head has gained control making the other head a slave to it much like parasect and it's mushroom. Just a thought
    Or maybe work like mawile?

How would people feel about an alomomola evolution?
    Credit to FairyWitch
    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Sooooooo, anyone wanting to see a Pokemon based on Slender Man? Ghost/Dark? Idea!

Slendreye! Slenderman Sableye evo!

It could still have eyes and stuff though, for example, Minecraft's Enderman species has eyes, yet is clearly based on the faceless cryptid.
    Not me, since I think Slenderman is horribly overrated.

Besides, GF doesn't really lift ideas from sources that aren't their own (i.e. Rotom is reminiscent of Pulseman).
    FERROTHORN / ROCKY HELMET OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Hey, guy, hasnt corocoro been released yet? Or it was relesead but didnt reveal nothink about pokemon XY?

Mr.XY comes out and says he was fake indeed: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/11643566#p11643566

My favorites team:

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Hey, guy, hasnt corocoro been released yet? Or it was relesead but didnt reveal nothink about pokemon XY?
    It's released on the 15th.
    But it started leaking, we don't know all of it but for now we only have movie info.

Gosh, I just hope there isn't only movie info...
    Pokemon Gold Nuzlocke
    Badges: 3
    Deaths: 4

Here's my Backloggery, if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin17 View Post
    Mr.XY comes out and says he was fake indeed: http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/11643566#p11643566
    What a surprise, we didn't see that coming at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Gosh, I just hope there isn't only movie info...
    It is still early. Just give it a day or two. If nothing else we'll know on the 15th.

Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the banner

Yap, it was so obvious. I'm glad I didn't believe it...

>"Toilelite was etoile + lite, not a toilet Pokemon"

So I just got done watching, Team Eevee and the Rescue Squad.
    The episode features all of Virgil's pokemon, where a majority of them where eeveelutions.
    In the episode when addressed about the eevee that hasn't evolved, he states that his eevee is indeed a girl, and whe h asked that eevee what it would enjoy evolving into, she hadn't made up her mind yet.
    I think this is suppose to be a referance to Sylveon.
    Though what I found interesting is that they emphasized the fact the his eevee was a Girl.
    Maybe hinting that Sylveon IS a female exlcusive eeveelution.
    If so, maybe this means that there might be a counterpart...???

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Yea, thats imaginative but could actually work. I would prefer to see a pre evo for Girafarig. As for the idea proposed for Houndoom earlier today, that sounds awesome, 3 heads man. An idea like that could go wrong though. I want a pure flying legendary this gen based on a small bird for some reason. Glad to hear about Mr. Xy
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Well I guess he was able to admit everything was fake before he was proven wrong and got completely bashed for it over the internet. He indeed took his rumors as far as he possibly could and got enough gullible people believe it.
    I read his first two post's and enjoyed reading them, but never took it seriously. All the information he was posting was to much for a game that's not even close to being finished.
    Rumors are just rumors nothing more, only believe what's on the official websites. That's why the internet is terrible when it comes to rumors people blow it way out of proportion.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043

I want a houndoom evo with three heads, bigger horns and more "bones" appearing on its body!
    I also want corocoro to leak soon.
    Ah, and please, sylveon, dont be a normal type, it would be boring, i want a new fairy type!

YES!! MWAHAHAHAHR!!
    But seriously, I wasn't swayed by the guy from the start. Gonna miss that Dark/Electric pseudo pretty bad, however...CX

...Stiol, you really have to wonder why the guy admitted to being a fraud (again, ''huge surprise'') instead of closing his threads and vanishing into the womb of the interwebs, like most do. Guess the fact the 15th's right around the corner scared the rat out.

The moral of this story, anyone?
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Where are the corocoro leaks form the movie? There´s something about the movie in serebii´s main page, but it isnt saying its from corocoro...

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    YES!! MWAHAHAHAHR!!
    But seriously, I wasn't swayed by the guy from the start. Gonna miss that Dark/Electric pseudo pretty bad, however...CX

...Stiol, you really have to wonder why the guy admitted to being a fraud (again, ''huge surprise'') instead of closing his threads and vanishing into the womb of the interwebs, like most do. Guess the fact the 15th's right around the corner scared the rat out.

The moral of this story, anyone?
    The moral of the story is that people can be a guillable bunch and believe what someone says without directly referencing a reliable source. The vicious cycle resumes its course.

Serebii lurker since 2006.

I'm actually curious to why people care what Mr. XY had to say, I mean really, I only found out about him on Pokejungle, reading speculation, and even now I still don't care about what he had to say.

Why bring "him" up? Seriously, why?
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm actually curious to why people care what Mr. XY had to say, I mean really, I only found out about him on Pokejungle, reading speculation, and even now I still don't care about what he had to say.

Why bring "him" up? Seriously, why?
    Because people were gullible enough to believe yet another of the "hey guyz i work at gamefreak" posts
    Last edited by Chespin17; 12th March 2013 at 11:18 PM.

My favorites team:

Because people were gullible enough to believe yet another of the "hey guyz i work at gamefreak" people.
    That, aaaaand the fact that he probably spent enough time on his fake info to make the fans drool at his ideas.

Where are the corocoro leaks form the movie? There´s something about the movie in serebii´s main page, but it isnt saying its from corocoro...
    It's from corocoro.

It is from corocoro, though at this tim we don't know if that's ALL the info..

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
    The moral of the story is that people can be a guillable bunch and believe what someone says without directly referencing a reliable source. The vicious cycle resumes its course.
    ...Sad part is that Mr.XY's likely to be the only one who openly admits to being a fake, for the next 6-7 months. So yes, it really does continue.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Page 575 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4755255655715725735745755765775785795856256751575 ... LastLast