Page 576 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4765265665725735745755765775785795805866266761576 ... LastLast
Results 14,376 to 14,400 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I hope Sylveon's type is revealed so we could move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina's Doll View Post
    I hope Sylveon's type is revealed so we could move on.
    If they do so I hope they give us some more mysteries/informations to speculate about otherwise this will get boring fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    If they do so I hope they give us some more mysteries/informations to speculate about otherwise this will get boring fast.
    It's been getting boring quickly already haha. Let's be honest, in 2 months we've only had Sylveon (without type). Add that to already knowing basically nothing about anything else and it's bound to send people crazy!

They only revealed Sylveon because it's in the upcoming movie short. I'm thinking they'll reveal whatever Gen 6 stuff is in the movie before it comes out, and we may not see much else until afterwards

(I hope I'm wrong)

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    So I just got done watching, Team Eevee and the Rescue Squad.
    The episode features all of Virgil's pokemon, where a majority of them where eeveelutions.
    In the episode when addressed about the eevee that hasn't evolved, he states that his eevee is indeed a girl, and whe h asked that eevee what it would enjoy evolving into, she hadn't made up her mind yet.
    I think this is suppose to be a referance to Sylveon.
    Though what I found interesting is that they emphasized the fact the his eevee was a Girl.
    Maybe hinting that Sylveon IS a female exlcusive eeveelution.
    If so, maybe this means that there might be a counterpart...???
    THANK YOU! I noticed this also but I was waiting to see if anyone would post anything abut it. Also, when he was in Virgil's arms near the end, his ears were flapping like wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Ah, and please, sylveon, dont be a normal type, it would be boring, i want a new fairy type!
    So now Normal-types are boring? Haha, I disagree completely. I don't particularly care for Sylveon, but even I think it's sort of interesting and I don't see why its type should decide whether it's a good Pokemon or not. Anyway, the lack of new information is annoying to be honest. I'm tired of speculating; I want some concrete information instead. I still can't believe that the games won't be released until October. There's just such a wide gap between when the games were revealed and when they'll actually be released. Smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So now Normal-types are boring? Haha, I disagree completely. I don't particularly care for Sylveon, but even I think it's sort of interesting and I don't see why its type should decide whether it's a good Pokemon or not. Anyway, the lack of new information is annoying to be honest. I'm tired of speculating; I want some concrete information instead. I still can't believe that the games won't be released until October. There's just such a wide gap between when the games were revealed and when they'll actually be released. Smh.
    Normal type is boring coming from a normal type able to evolve in different types.

I don't think it's going to be normal, just because Eevee is normal and Sylveon looks so different to Eevee. But possibly.

Anyway moving away from Sylveon type speculation...

November 2014

HoW wIlL SyLvEoN eVoLvE?????????? jk!!!

Don't want to start an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    THANK YOU! I noticed this also but I was waiting to see if anyone would post anything abut it. Also, when he was in Virgil's arms near the end, his ears were flapping like wings.
    I noticed that too! The fact hat she was flapping her ears. Though I didn't mention it because I felt it was too "coincidential."

BUT, I will say that I definatley noted it... and in my opinion the episode is referancing its a flying type and will evolve based on gender

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

I'm seeing March/April Corocoro leaks talking about other random games (just Googling)....I wonder why not Pokemon...

November 2014

I noticed that too! The fact hat she was flapping her ears. Though I didn't mention it because I felt it was too "coincidential."

BUT, I will say that I definatley noted it... and in my opinion the episode is referancing its a flying type and will evolve based on gender
    And also, I noticed they were flying in planes, like Skyla. and that Ice Pokemon were terrorizing it, Ice being super effective on flying.

So is the Mewtwo/Genesect movie thing the only thing part of the leak? Looks like another long month of waiting.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    So is the Mewtwo/Genesect movie thing the only thing part of the leak? Looks like another long month of waiting.
    So far it is, but considering it's still early, we're probably getting more.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

i wouldnt give up yet, something might still be revealed.
    team_magma93

There's supposed to be a supplement for XY in this month's issue, I just think we haven't gotten it yet.

Since pretty much everything else has been leaked today, I'm betting we'll finally see the supplement tonight.

I just want some starter evolutions at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frygon View Post
    I just want some starter evolutions at this point.
    Won't likely happen until May-June-July, although that might depend on their actual appearance in the anime.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Won't likely happen until May-June-July, although that might depend on their actual appearance in the anime.
    Yeah, I'm not expecting it at all. I just adore foxes.

Ok so the Mewtwo/Genesect thing is not the only thing then. I assumed it was cause usually Serebii will tell us if more was to come, but nothing. Hopefully something gets revealed. Anyone have any idea what's gonna be in this months issue?

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Ok so the Mewtwo/Genesect thing is not the only thing then. I assumed it was cause usually Serebii will tell us if more was to come, but nothing. Hopefully something gets revealed. Anyone have any idea what's gonna be in this months issue?
    More details on Sylveon (hopefully its typing finally get revealed), probably a few new Pokemon. IDK what else to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    And also, I noticed they were flying in planes, like Skyla. and that Ice Pokemon were terrorizing it, Ice being super effective on flying.
    Nice observations.
    All in all, regardless of what other people have to say about the matter. I MYSELF have confirmed IMO, as to what Sylveons type will be and how she will evolve.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Nice observations.
    All in all, regardless of what other people have to say about the matter. I MYSELF have confirmed IMO, as to what Sylveons type will be and how she will evolve.
    Seems legit.

guys, i don't think we will be getting anything about X/Y in this month's issue. I dont remember there ever being such a huge gap between the first leeks and the real juicy stuff. I guess there's just nothing to show.
    cookie cookie

Nice observations.
    Yep, supporter of Team Flying Sylveon!

if there is another leak at this rate we might aswel wait another 2 days for the magazine to come out it would be easier than just sitting around waiting

Page 576 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4765265665725735745755765775785795805866266761576 ... LastLast