Page 58 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162681081581058 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Zecaomes View Post
    I could really see an Arbok evolution. I know it looks pretty badass alredy, but it doesn't look fully evolved
    But wait, I thought Arbok evolved into Seviper... Are you saying Trainer's Choice lied to me!? :P
    All your Kirby are belong to us! (>' . ')> (>' . ')>(>' . ')> (b^-^)b

I am proud to present my first wild shiny since the 3rd Generation, Magikarp!
    ...We all got to start somewhere, right?

FC: 0602-6317-4560
    Friend Safari: Electric-Pachirisu, Stunfisk, Manectric
    Add me if you want to, I'll add most anyone. Just shoot me a PM if you do.

I could really see an Arbok evolution. I know it looks pretty badass alredy, but it doesn't look fully evolved
    well I say it does, all the snake pokemon look sooo cool but all of them are just plain terrible ( except serperior to an extent. It has great support moves and contrary is just awesome.)
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

I wouldn't rule it out. But a mono-poison....eh, if they were to evolve it,
    I'm sure they would give it a second typing forsure! Maybe Poison/Ground?
    I think it would have all the weaknesses of a Poison/Grass minus Flying. Could be interesting.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Personally I'd like Poison/Dragon as it's type combination if we got an arbok evo.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Personally I'd like Poison/Dragon as it's type combination if we got an arbok evo.
    That would be really cool I think! Unique! And would definatley bring a lot of popularity to a classic pokemon. Can't say that I wouldn't like a Poison/Dragon for Arbok's next evolutionary line.

Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

I'd love a Poison/Dragon type, but it would be kinda wierd if Arbok involved into it, would prefer if they give us a new pokemon line with the typing.

I do want see pre-evos or evos for old pokemon though. But rather stuff that doesn't even have one evolution, like pre-evos to Skarmory, Miltank/Tauros, Throh/Sawk, Kangaskhan, Bouffolant, Pincer, Herakross. And evos to Torkoal, Stantler, Girafarig, Shuckle, Mawile, Sableye, Absol, Seviper.

I'm a realist so probably most of these won't come but I hope atleast some of them will.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/205fssg.png[/IMG]

Me too! or just another useful snake based pokemon, funny how snakes are deadly in real life but almost no snake pokemon are really threatening
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    Me too! or just another useful snake based pokemon, funny how snakes are deadly in real life but almost no snake pokemon are really threatening
    Give thanks for Hydreigon then, it's the only really threatening snake pokemon we have.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Give thanks for Hydreigon then, it's the only really threatening snake pokemon we have.
    Hydreigon isn't really a snake, more of a dragon. But I guess you can say that the myth that Hydreigon is based off of does make it a snake.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgaz View Post
    I'd love a Poison/Dragon type, but it would be kinda wierd if Arbok involved into it, would prefer if they give us a new pokemon line with the typing.

I do want see pre-evos or evos for old pokemon though. But rather stuff that doesn't even have one evolution, like pre-evos to Skarmory, Miltank/Tauros, Throh/Sawk, Kangaskhan, Bouffolant, Pincer, Herakross. And evos to Torkoal, Stantler, Girafarig, Shuckle, Mawile, Sableye, Absol, Seviper.

I'm a realist so probably most of these won't come but I hope atleast some of them will.
    What about a steelix evo? To finish its evolutionary line up....
    I mean idk if it would be needed as I've never trained a steelix nor do I know its stats.
    I just think that beast of a pokemon diserves a revamp.

I don't really think of Hydreigon as a snake...

But to be honest, evolutions of pokemon with none would be amazing. I'm still confused that Bouffalant and Alomomola aren't related to Tauros or Luvdisc. The way I see it, the less "single" pokemon, the better.
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Hydreigon isn't really a snake, more of a dragon. But I guess you can say that the myth that Hydreigon is based off of does make it a snake.
    2 things:

1. The English word "dragon" derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake".

2. Not all dragon-types are based on the classical western dragon. E.g. Latios, Latias, Altaria, Dialga, Reshiram, etc.

2 things:

1. The English word "dragon" derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake".

2. Not all dragon-types are based on the classical western dragon. E.g. Latios, Latias, Altaria, Dialga, Reshiram, etc.
    I agree.
    I mean Altaria is much of Dragon.
    And Rayquayza fits this definition almost precisely.

2 things:

I wasn't talking about the European style type of dragons. Look up Yamata no Orochi and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I wasn't talking about the European style type of dragons. Look up Yamata no Orochi and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    I know 8 headed snake dragon being killed by Susana'o
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White

[IMG] [/IMG]

I already know about Yamata, the point I was raising is that just because it's a dragon doesn't mean it also can't be something else like a snake for example.

I already know about Yamata, the point I was raising is that just because it's a dragon doesn't mean it also can't be something else like a snake for example.
    I said in the first comment that there are some snake like qualities to it.

Speaking of dragons, I would like 2 new additions to dragons,
    Either a steel/dragon or poison/dragon.
    I would very much like either or......

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Speaking of dragons, I would like 2 new additions to dragons,
    Either a steel/dragon or poison/dragon.
    I would very much like either or......
    Wasn't Hydreigon originally going to be dragon/steel?

I think I've read somewhere that he was. But to be honest I'm glad he's not,
    I really like his current design. If they we're to make a Steel/Dragon, i'd really like it if he/she were to have a serpentine body, like Steelix or Rayquayza, With a really Slick and edgy design.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but I'd like to see at least one new Eevee evo. Honestly I'd love to see a ground evo for eevee or maybe a ghost.

Could be possible since Hydreigon design was originally going to be based on a tank but Game Freak couldn't get the design to work, so they went back to the drawing board and lo and behold created the Hydreigon we know today.

Quote Originally Posted by 80p View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned earlier in this thread but I'd like to see at least one new Eevee evo. Honestly I'd love to see a ground evo for eevee or maybe a ghost.
    What I really want to know if any of the 649 Pokémon are actually getting new evolution or not.
    Last edited by blaze boy; 15th January 2013 at 3:00 AM.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Could be possible since Hydreigon design was originally going to be based on a tank but Game Freak couldn't get the design to work, so they went back to the drawing board and lo and behold created the Hydreigon we know today.

What I really want to know if any of the 649 Pokémon are actually getting new evolution or not.

Can you post a source for this? Never knew.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowHat's Revenge View Post
    Can you post a source for this? Never knew.
    Quoted from Bulbapedia:

Originally, according to interviews with Ken Sugimori in Nintendo Dream, Hydreigon and its pre-evolutions were intended to be cybernetic dragons incorporating aspects of tanks within their bodies before being redesigned around the theme of Yamata no Orochi. The tank track-like markings on Hydreigon's body are a remnant of this design. Furthermore, although Yamata no Orochi typically has eight heads in mythology, Hydreigon was drawn with a fewer number of heads in order to appear less confusing.
    AFAIK, they really didn't show the original concept. If you ever come across one, that's fanart.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I'd like a Ground/Flying/Ghost form of Eevee.

Maybe an Evolution for Houndoom and Sandslash.
    Shorts are just so comfortable.

http://rlxc.mybrute.com

FC: 0946 9966 5155

Page 58 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162681081581058 ... LastLast