Page 589 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4895395795855865875885895905915925935996396891589 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I'm not counting on any new info. But maybe we can get some types for existing mons?

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Well put.

10charmanders
    I aim to please! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    Anyone else just refreshing Serebii every few seconds just in case?
    Yup, as well as this thread. x]

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    Anyone else just refreshing Serebii every few seconds just in case?
    Yup! More times than I can count...

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Are you sure it's not Sylveon?
    If you look closely, you'll see dark purple and light cream, which looks like Delcatty. It's right above Yveltal. Possible Delcatty evo then?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    Possible Delcatty evo then?
    I highly doubt they will make an evolution for a pokemon that evolves via an evolutionary stone.

If you look closely, you'll see dark purple and light cream, which looks like Delcatty. It's right above Yveltal. Possible Delcatty evo then?
    To be clear, are you talking about this image? In the corner with the sticker sheet image?
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4034254.jpg

Because that's likely just the background colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    I highly doubt they will make an evolution for a pokemon that evolves via an evolutionary stone.
    they evolved porygon2 didn't they
    granted that wasn't a stone but still you get what i'm saying

Why are they wasting precious evolutionary slots when things like Keckleon, Castform, Sabelye, Banette, etc needs it more.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    To be clear, are you talking about this image? In the corner with the sticker sheet image?

Yes, sorry, my eyes weren't registering for a second, and the image wasn't exactly clear on serebii, thanks for the link.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

There's no Delcatty evo. Or anything. In that tiny picture. That we haven't seen before.

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

People expecting info and saying it's wrong for gamefreak for not to realise info is selfish. They don't have to realise anything so we can talk about more stuff. I think it would be beneficial for them to not realise much until about 2-3 months before the game realise. Every Pokemon fan is pretty much going to buy the game so the only thing that would happen is to eralise some things on a unfinished game to try and real in more buyers, but they could easily bring in more fans when the game is complete and closer to the realise date.

On the Pokedex subject, I would love a Pegasus pokemon that is flying/fire. There are only three fire/flying types and two of them are legendaires with the other being a starter. I know there are small numbers on a lot of type combinations but what I was trying to get at it wouldn't step on any other pokemon toes, and would be kind of cool to have it.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm not counting on any new info. But maybe we can get some types for existing mons?
    I'd call that new info Anything new is great.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Yes, sorry, my eyes weren't registering for a second, and the image wasn't exactly clear on serebii, thanks for the link.
    Yveltal isn't even in that scan. I'm sure the evolutions in this generation will contain a few unexpected ones but Delcatty seems so unlikely. Very forgettable Pokemon.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    People expecting info and saying it's wrong for gamefreak for not to realise info is selfish. They don't have to realise anything so we can talk about more stuff. I think it would be beneficial for them to not realise much until about 2-3 months before the game realise. Every Pokemon fan is pretty much going to buy the game so the only thing that would happen is to eralise some things on a unfinished game to try and real in more buyers, but they could easily bring in more fans when the game is complete and closer to the realise date.

On the Pokedex subject, I would love a Pegasus pokemon that is flying/fire. There are only three fire/flying types and two of them are legendaires with the other being a starter. I know there are small numbers on a lot of type combinations but what I was trying to get at it wouldn't step on any other pokemon toes, and would be kind of cool to have it.
    we didn't say it was wrong for them not to release info
    in case you haven't been paying attention, we have a translation saying that there will be stickers and sylveon info in this corocoro
    we have the stickers, so we are assuming sylveon info is in the big reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    they evolved porygon2 didn't they
    granted that wasn't a stone but still you get what i'm saying
    Porygon2 doesn't really count since it's based off a computer program thing to begin with, so it makes sense to evolve it twice by making it hold an item.
    Delcatty on the other hand wouldn't make sense to give it an evolution after it already evolved with the use of a stone. They've never made an evolution for a pokemon that already evolved with a stone before. Also I agree with how other pokemon (ex. Kecleon) need an evo more.

Definitely. I'm also on the brink for a non starter Fire/Fighting type Pokemon though then again I would just save it for future generations. Plus Volbeat evolution please! It would be like Eviolite Sableye without no weakness and a 2x entry to Stealth Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

All I see is Xerneas and Yveltal and of course the starters: Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie.

F5ing constantly the main Serebii.net page
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

Dude, have you seen the forums lately? There's no hype left for the games, everything there is to discuss has been discussed to death already. Hell, if we end up with nothing, I'm taking a vacation from this forum until the next CoroCoro (and that's saying something because I usually don't leave the forums for very long). Because I'm not staying around here for another month of pointless bickering over what type Sylveon, Xerneas, or Yveltal are, or what the starters are going to be like, or anything like that.

Stealth Rock kinda ruins any sort of viability a Fire/Flying type might have.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Dude, have you seen the forums lately? There's no hype left for the games, everything there is to discuss has been discussed to death already. Hell, if we end up with nothing, I'm taking a vacation from this forum until the next CoroCoro (and that's saying something because I usually don't leave the forums for very long). Because I'm not staying around here for another month of pointless bickering over what type Sylveon, Xerneas, or Yveltal are, or what the starters are going to be like, or anything like that.

yeah if nothing is revealed, i will probably unsubscribe from this lol
    until next month of course

Seriously, the debate about how Sylveon is THIS type, or THAT type, or even *sigh* a "new type" is getting really old. I just wanna know now.

Seriously, the debate about how Sylveon is THIS type, or THAT type, or even *sigh* a "new type" is getting really old. I just wanna know now.
    amen
    if that is a light type i will never use that thing
    i will use flareon over that thing

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    we didn't say it was wrong for them not to release info
    in case you haven't been paying attention, we have a translation saying that there will be stickers and sylveon info in this corocoro
    we have the stickers, so we are assuming sylveon info is in the big reveal
    But the way you guys are acting is like saying that they have to realise info. Yes you guys are doing that. I read from like page 709-737 of it.

[QUOTE=Bolt the Cat;15797281]Dude, have you seen the forums lately? There's no hype left for the games, everything there is to discuss has been discussed to death already. Hell, if we end up with nothing, I'm taking a vacation from this forum until the next CoroCoro (and that's saying something because I usually don't leave the forums for very long). Because I'm not staying around here for another month of pointless bickering over what type Sylveon, Xerneas, or Yveltal are, or what the starters are going to be like, or anything like that[QUOTE]

So they have to realise something for people to have something new to talk about? Doesn't work that way buddy.

Stealth rocks ruins almost everything, although it does more damage to fire/flying it still hurts a lot of Pokemon. Also, you don't have to use it competively, in-game is just fine. Especially those who don't have Wi-fi.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I'm beginning to lose a lot of faith in humanity based solely on the discussion about its type. I don't care if it ends up as one or not, if I hear "light type" one more time...
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

You know if you all hate the fighting over Sylveon's typing, you could just avoid any discussions pertaining to the matter. It's not that hard really.

@Bolt but we have Rapid Spinners don't we?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    You know if you all hate the fighting over Sylveon's typing, you could just avoid any discussions pertaining to the matter. It's not that hard really.

@Bolt but we have Rapid Spinners don't we?
    we wouldn't have to avoid it if people didn't keep asking for it to be light...
    i agree

Page 589 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4895395795855865875885895905915925935996396891589 ... LastLast