Page 592 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4925425825885895905915925935945955966026426921592 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,800 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

  1. #14776
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    Btw. You double posted.

    Also they've Confirmed the fact that they WILL cover some more info on Sylveon.
    And if not, I'm sure they'll cover info about the eevee short. I mean why not? If there's info about Movie 16, why wouldn't there be info about the short??
    Either way they stated that they WOULD give us info pertaining Sylveon.
    Yeah I agree but I wouldn't get the hopes up. It's just a little odd that there is a page on anime and the movie which has been leaked but nothing about anything else.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

  2. #14777
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Edit: Ninja'd

    Well, I'm sure CoroCoro'll leak something about the games. They told us we'd get more Sylveon news, maybe stop the arguing and let the thread settle back?

    But I'm sure Sylveon is a Flying type, and due to the fact it's all girly and its namesakes (Nymphs, Fairies and Sylphs) are all female exclusive (The last Pokemon somewhat based on a Nymph, Lilligant, was a female exclusive.) I'm sure we'll be getting either a Ground or Fighting Eeveeloution. But, I think it might be fighting: Sylveon's appearance looks more like it's based on feminine stuff, while neglecting it's type (A rare thing for Eeveeloutions to do!) and Fighting is Kinda the 'Masculine' type. I mean the only girly-ish fighting types we got was Mienshao and Virizion.

  3. #14778
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Edit: Ninja'd

    Well, I'm sure CoroCoro'll leak something about the games. They told us we'd get more Sylveon news, maybe stop the arguing and let the thread settle back?

    But I'm sure Sylveon is a Flying type, and due to the fact it's all girly and its namesakes (Nymphs, Fairies and Sylphs) are all female exclusive (The last Pokemon somewhat based on a Nymph, Lilligant, was a female exclusive.) I'm sure we'll be getting either a Ground or Fighting Eeveeloution. But, I think it might be fighting: Sylveon's appearance looks more like it's based on feminine stuff, while neglecting it's type (A rare thing for Eeveeloutions to do!) and Fighting is Kinda the 'Masculine' type. I mean the only girly-ish fighting types we got was Mienshao and Virizion.
    I would love for there to be a male eeveelution equivalent

    I'd also like to see another grass/water pokemon. I liked Lotad but Lombre and Ludicolo were.....so-so. It's an interesting type combo that could use algae/kelp/seaweed as inspiration. But it's an idea that could be saved for a future generation maybe

    November 2014

    Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

  4. #14779
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Edit: Ninja'd

    Well, I'm sure CoroCoro'll leak something about the games. They told us we'd get more Sylveon news, maybe stop the arguing and let the thread settle back?

    But I'm sure Sylveon is a Flying type, and due to the fact it's all girly and its namesakes (Nymphs, Fairies and Sylphs) are all female exclusive (The last Pokemon somewhat based on a Nymph, Lilligant, was a female exclusive.) I'm sure we'll be getting either a Ground or Fighting Eeveeloution. But, I think it might be fighting: Sylveon's appearance looks more like it's based on feminine stuff, while neglecting it's type (A rare thing for Eeveeloutions to do!) and Fighting is Kinda the 'Masculine' type. I mean the only girly-ish fighting types we got was Mienshao and Virizion.
    If you were referring to me about the argueing, I never argued once that we wouldn't get it, I was just saying that it's odd that it hasn't come out and I was argueing that new news doesn't have to come out like people were saying.

    However the more I see it the more Sylveon is light, I mean sound type. Nah only kidding it seems to me that Sylveon is flying no doubt, especially the more and more people argue for it becuase of some really good evidence/speculation. However I am not going to set it in stone nor be disappointed if it isn't flying.

    Does anyone think we will get another Eevee evo this game? I don't. Seems stupid to have a movie about the Eevee's (short) without the other Eeveelution in it (or two or whatever). Seems even more tupid to not announce them at the same time. Did they ever announce them one at a time in Gen II and Gen IV?

    Edit: Just seen your sig, haha.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

    FC= 1121 0822 2345

  5. #14780
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GerudoPrince View Post
    I would love for there to be a male eeveelution equivalent

    I'd also like to see another grass/water pokemon. I liked Lotad but Lombre and Ludicolo were.....so-so. It's an interesting type combo that could use algae/kelp/seaweed as inspiration. But it's an idea that could be saved for a future generation maybe
    If there isn't a male counterpart then that would be strange. I mean if sylveon is in fact a female exclusive.
    Also, I think its worth noting that in the most recent anime episode that has all the eeveelutions in it "Team Eevee and the Rescue Squad"
    Virgil's Eevee is EMPHASIZED to be a female and still doesn't know what it wants to evolve into.

    Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    If you were referring to me about the argueing, I never argued once that we wouldn't get it, I was just saying that it's odd that it hasn't come out and I was argueing that new news doesn't have to come out like people were saying.

    However the more I see it the more Sylveon is light, I mean sound type. Nah only kidding it seems to me that Sylveon is flying no doubt, especially the more and more people argue for it becuase of some really good evidence/speculation. However I am not going to set it in stone nor be disappointed if it isn't flying.

    Does anyone think we will get another Eevee evo this game? I don't. Seems stupid to have a movie about the Eevee's (short) without the other Eeveelution in it (or two or whatever). Seems even more tupid to not announce them at the same time. Did they ever announce them one at a time in Gen II and Gen IV?

    Edit: Just seen your sig, haha.
    I agree. I wouldn't say any of the past pages is considered arguing.

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  6. #14781
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Well, looks like that may be it. Ah well, who knows, the websites might put something up. Probably not, but maybe. To next month, tally ho!

  7. #14782
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Back of Bills house
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    When you zoom into the corner of the Movie page, you can see:

    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    The X and Y Logos
    Fennekin

    And also, there is a yellow area with what appears to be a sillhouette of something

    There is definitely another page and there is definitely "something" on it, whether it's new information obviously we don't know.


    POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

  8. #14783
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    591

    Default

    As much as I don't see it happening I really want Sylveon to be dragon type to finish off the special types, allowing us to move on! I'd love to see a different pokemon maybe with eevee lines being quite feline, something more canine that fills out the physical types.
    Or even something like a normal/flying bird which evolves into flying/other physical type.
    Just to keep the evolution pokemon tradition going but mixing it up a bit.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684




  9. #14784
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    When you zoom into the corner of the Movie page, you can see:

    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    The X and Y Logos
    Fennekin

    And also, there is a yellow area with what appears to be a sillhouette of something

    There is definitely another page and there is definitely "something" on it, whether it's new information obviously we don't know.
    [19:09] <zhanton> i was reading this post... when i zoom in the top right corner of the movie page, there's some japanese text which is pretty clear; would you be able to translate it?
    [19:09] <zhanton> white text with a red outline, that is
    [19:16] <~Awayebii> that there are XY Stickers in the magazine

    I'm guessing the stickers are just of previously revealed Pokemon, though. :s
    Last edited by Zhanton; 13th March 2013 at 9:31 AM.

  10. #14785
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    So... I see there have been leaks about lots of stuff, but nothing XY related? At all? In no way? Or have I missed something?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  11. #14786
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    So... I see there have been leaks about lots of stuff, but nothing XY related? At all? In no way? Or have I missed something?
    Nothing pertaining to X and Y, I'm afraid.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  12. #14787
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Nothing pertaining to X and Y, I'm afraid.
    Damn. In the beginning, I hoped for a few new Pokémon even, then I realised I would be fine with just some very minor info. But I did expect us to get something, at least.

    Oh well...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  13. #14788
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    So nothing like I expected(yesterday), I guess CoroCoro trolled us with the Sylveon info coming, hopefully we get something next month, they did give some big pokemon news with the new anime arc.

  14. #14789
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    When you zoom into the corner of the Movie page, you can see:

    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    The X and Y Logos
    Fennekin

    And also, there is a yellow area with what appears to be a sillhouette of something

    There is definitely another page and there is definitely "something" on it, whether it's new information obviously we don't know.
    I don't know how anyone can make out anything except the obvious Starters and Legendaries and Logos.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  15. #14790
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    Guys, there's nothing new in the stickers... it's just the logos, the legendaries, and the starters with switching positions...



    I hope this sticker discussion ends.

    .: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  16. #14791
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    987

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    So nothing like I expected(yesterday), I guess CoroCoro trolled us with the Sylveon info coming, hopefully we get something next month, they did give some big pokemon news with the new anime arc.
    People, these ARE just leaks... and its NOT AT ALL guranteed for leaks to happen in the first place. There still might be more info.
    Wait till the 15th to officially be discouraged. Have some faith.
    They did tell use there'd be more info.

    All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

    3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

  17. #14792
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Faraway Island
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    If there isn't a male counterpart then that would be strange. I mean if sylveon is in fact a female exclusive.
    Also, I think its worth noting that in the most recent anime episode that has all the eeveelutions in it "Team Eevee and the Rescue Squad"
    Virgil's Eevee is EMPHASIZED to be a female and still doesn't know what it wants to evolve into.
    Sorry if it feels a little late to respond to this. Just got on and all.

    I agree. Emphasizing gender is nothing new during the Black and White seasons of the anime. There's no reason for an eeveelution to be gender specific, the gender rate is completely off for that. 12.5% female. That's just inconvenient. Plus, there isn't much left you can do with gender other than combining a bunch of other evolution methods. Take a female Eevee to the magic statue during the morning at full happiness and level it to 34 while knowing the move Attract. Game Freak is just not that unimaginative. It's always a new method of evolution and in my opinion there is just not much left to do with gender specific evolutions that wouldn't be using a previous method.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

  18. #14793
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    And another disappointment, but I'm actually glad we got something from the scans, the Wii U feature seemed very interesting for Rumble U. The May issue is probably going to showcase more X and Y features/ possible new Pokemon. We're still 7 months away so its not like X and Y are a few days away.


  19. #14794
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    People, these ARE just leaks... and its NOT AT ALL guranteed for leaks to happen in the first place. There still might be more info.
    Wait till the 15th to officially be discouraged. Have some faith.
    They did tell use there'd be more info.
    This are actual scans now, not leaks, subscribers ge tthe magazines 1 or 2 days earlier, we have complete pages scanned, the leak means it comes out before the street date nothing else.

    Do you know when Shonen Jump mangas are leaked? Tuesday/Wednesday, do you know when the magazine actually get released in Japan? the next Monday.

    We aren't geting anything else, the magazine has been scanned.

  20. #14795
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    As much as I don't see it happening I really want Sylveon to be dragon type to finish off the special types, allowing us to move on! I'd love to see a different pokemon maybe with eevee lines being quite feline, something more canine that fills out the physical types.
    Or even something like a normal/flying bird which evolves into flying/other physical type.
    Just to keep the evolution pokemon tradition going but mixing it up a bit.
    Yeah, I agree about the special types thing. About the canine/feline part, well, some eeveelution already looks canine, so I don't think it would work. The "physical Eevee" would have to be based in a completely different animal, maybe a bird?

    By the way, people still thinking that Sylveon is a gender-based female eeveelution when half or so of the eeveelutions do look female too and yet they aren't related to gender at all.

  21. #14796
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Ughhh,.....when will we get the leaks of Pokemon X AND Y????

    I have a guess that there will be a new type like "Fairy" which can be of female gender only. And Sylveon will be one of them along with some new pokemons and old ones like Clefairy line, Jigglypuff line, etc.
    And, if I'm not wrong, Virgil's Eevee is a female, right? So maybe when it reappears, it will be evolved to Sylveon????
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

  22. #14797
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    414

    Default

    I think I missed something. The rumor and fake scan thread said that the Mr. XY stuff has been verified false by Mr. Y himself; anyone know what exactly happened there? Did he just pop out and start singing "Trollolololololololo" or something?

  23. #14798
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I think I missed something. The rumor and fake scan thread said that the Mr. XY stuff has been verified false by Mr. Y himself; anyone know what exactly happened there? Did he just pop out and start singing "Trollolololololololo" or something?
    I'm still baffled that people believe him but he said he would be proven rigth in March, just likea bunch of other "leakers" we got nothing in March so they were all proven wrong. simple, yes he trolled everyone who refused to think about it for 30 secs and just went "OMG pokemon I like evolves, dude must be rigth!"

  24. #14799
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm still baffled that people believe him but he said he would be proven rigth in March, just likea bunch of other "leakers" we got nothing in March so they were all proven wrong. simple.
    I know CoroCoro didn't share any new information but that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't going to be some other leaked information this month. Don't get me wrong, I still think the guys a fraud but I'm just saying who knows what's gonna happen during this month.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  25. #14800
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I know CoroCoro didn't share any new information but that doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't going to be some other leaked information this month. Don't get me wrong, I still think the guys a fraud but I'm just saying who knows what's gonna happen during this month.
    I'm not sure Pokemon Fan comes out this month, it could have something but otherwise I don't see anything else, they mostly reveal stuff in CoroCoro

Page 592 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4925425825885895905915925935945955966026426921592 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •