Page 595 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4955455855915925935945955965975985996056456951595 ... LastLast
Results 14,851 to 14,875 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Just keep watching out for Corocoro and the Main site for news, if there's nothing shown for either of them on the 15th then there is no news.
    Again just because these early leaks haven't revealed anything yet does not mean there's nothing new for X and Y.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

I'm hoping that Sylveon focuses on Speed. Flying (which it's heavly speculated to be.) is quite a Fast type, and quite a weak type defensivley. I hope it doesn't have Sp. Attack as its highest, as that'd be THREE eveloutions with Sp. Attack as highest. So basically i'd like a Flying Sylveon, Special based with higher Speed, and a male counterpart to be a better Flareon (Attack is highest.)

So basically, if the move Sylveon used in it's trailer was Focus Blast, then we'd have a Special Staraptor!

Found this. Anyone seen it yet?

I'm pretty sure that's last month's scan.

^ It said it was from March 2013. I don't know?

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    It is last month's scan.. Nothing new :P

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Magazine issues are always a month ahead of the actual time (Idk why). So what we're actually looking for is April 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Tibikei View Post
    @Bariokie: Sorry, I did not mean to bother you.
    No problem bro

I am just sooooo irritated of evryone screaming LOOOK A RUMOR NOW I AM REALLY COOL
    Sorryyy...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

My Guess at Sylveon's BST

HP: 65
    Attack: 60
    Defense: 95
    Sp. Attack: 110
    Sp. Defense: 65
    Speed: 130

An Ability that Makes Sylveon immune to Field Hazards (e.t.c, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes and that Grass+Water Pledge thingy).

And a possible Sylveon counterpart:

HP: 110
    Attack: 130
    Defense: 65 (To be fair, Ground Type's only weak to relatively Special Types.)
    Sp.Attack: 60
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 65

An ability that makes this Pokemon immune to priority moves (e.t.c Ice Shard, Aqua Jet and Mach Punch)

Quote Originally Posted by Tibikei View Post
    http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/11653103
    More rumours from 4chan. The post says "most probably not real" before giving a list of Pokémon names 650 to 748 and their types. Reading the names I have to say I agree.
    If only that were true.
    Cause no matter how ugly or stupid that last legendary might be, i'd love it just for it's awesome name Zyxeraxyz.

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

Found this. Anyone seen it yet?
    Yes, and I just noticed how it looks like Eevee is being pointed to Sylveon's bum.

Besides that, this is kind of old now. Sylveon's type is much more important to most fans than its release.

And maybe, like MidnightFennekin said, there will be a male Sylveon that hasn't been released yet, and they're both Normal types! However, I'm a bit torn between Normal/Flying and Normal. I'd really like Sylveon to have better than decent Sp. Defense and HP. But if Sylveon is a Special Tank than that would be satisfactory as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Yes, and I just noticed how it looks like Eevee is being pointed to Sylveon's bum.

Besides that, this is kind of old now. Sylveon's type is much more important to most fans than its release.

And maybe, like MidnightFennekin said, there will be a male Sylveon that hasn't been released yet, and they're both Normal types! However, I'm a bit torn between Normal/Flying and Normal. I'd really like Sylveon to have better than decent Sp. Defense and HP. But if Sylveon is a Special Tank than that would be satisfactory as well.
    Nah, Not both Normal. The whole point of the Eevee line is to be so versatlie, so early into the game. I believe that Sylveon, if Flying, will be pure Flying (This would make itself and Tornadus the only pure Flying Pokemon).

Remeber that chart, which people used as evidence of a flying Sylveon? The only Pokemon who isn't weak to/isn't strong against something is Eevee itself, and Fighting>Normal.

Aura sphere Sylveon, more of a special sweeper?
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by golduck#1 View Post
    Aura sphere Sylveon, more of a special sweeper?
    Sadly, that wasn't Aura Sphere.

New Octupus type confirmed!

SOURCE:
    LINK

NOT. People need to stop saying new types. I know nobody is talking about it, but just putting it out there.

Sylveon's BST:

HP: 110
    Attack: 65
    Defense: 60
    Sp. Attack: 95
    Sp. Defense: 65
    Speed: 130

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Sadly, that wasn't Aura Sphere.
    Yup, if that was a Fighting Move, it was most likely Focus Miss.

Decided to upgrade this thing:

I'm gonna blow your guys mind! (Aga

The short's Eevee is gonna try to woo the Sylveon sister, right? I'm sure such a beautiful Pokemon wouldn't go off with such a weak pre-evolved Pokemon, so what if Eevee Eevolves to impress her. But not into any old Eeveeloution, I'm talking about a new, more masculine Eevo! It matches with Sylveon being girly, and apparantley it's bows represent a woman's XX chromosomes, a supposed major theme in these games. But, we're missing the male XY chromosomes, so why not make a masculine Eevo, and give it a Tie to represent the Y and perhaps a bow or star on it to represent the X. Also, Sylveon seems to be a Fast Special Sweeper, so why not make the male counterpart a Offensive, yet Defensive Tank! Plus, Sylveon seems to be a Flying Type (If this is true, what tradition'll shine through? Near no Pure Flyers, or No Dual Type Eevees?) and it's quite a graceful type on the right Pokemon. Fighting is a masculine type, and as evidence, most Male-Exclusives are Fighting Type Ability-Based Evoloution would be nice, but I'd like a Female Eevee handed out at some point in the game, as Female Eevee is faaaarrrrr too rare for Sylveon being a casual Eeveeloution. That or GF changes Eevee's gender Ratio (87.5% Male, 12.5 Female). However, if Sylveon evolves from a Run Away Female Eevee, it'd make sense, as Female Eevee are rarer, so much likely more hunted, making Sylveon shy and/or rare. We see from the trailer that it can use it's streamers, so its counterpart (if it happens) have a highly manuverable tail to match? The Male one, however, if it does happen, will probably be kept underwraps until the short or shortly before that, to give the short a wow factor.

SOURCE:
    LINK

NOT. People need to stop saying new types. I know nobody is talking about it, but just putting it out there.
    You really think this will stop? Besides anyone can wish for a new type if they please, your not the run who runs Gamefreak.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

The short's Eevee is gonna try to woo the Sylveon sister, right? I'm sure such a beautiful Pokemon wouldn't go off with such a weak pre-evolved Pokemon, so what if Eevee Eevolves to impress her. But not into any old Eeveeloution, I'm talking about a new, more masculine Eevo! It matches with Sylveon being girly, and apparantley it's bows represent a woman's XX chromosomes, a supposed major theme in these games. But, we're missing the male XY chromosomes, so why not make a masculine Eevo, and give it a Tie to represent the Y and perhaps a bow or star on it to represent the X. Also, Sylveon seems to be a Fast Special Sweeper, so why not make the male counterpart a Offensive, yet Defensive Tank! Plus, Sylveon seems to be a Flying Type (If this is true, what tradition'll shine through? Near no Pure Flyers, or No Dual Type Eevees?) and it's quite a graceful type on the right Pokemon. Fighting is a masculine type, and as evidence, most Male-Exclusives are Fighting Type Ability-Based Evoloution would be nice, but I'd like a Female Eevee handed out at some point in the game, as Female Eevee is faaaarrrrr too rare for Sylveon being a casual Eeveeloution. That or GF changes Eevee's gender Ratio (87.5% Male, 12.5 Female). However, if Sylveon evolves from a Run Away Female Eevee, it'd make sense, as Female Eevee are rarer, so much likely more hunted, making Sylveon shy and/or rare. We see from the trailer that it can use it's streamers, so its counterpart (if it happens) have a highly manuverable tail to match? The Male one, however, if it does happen, will probably be kept underwraps until the short or shortly before that, to give the short a wow factor.
    This is really good stuff. I'm gonna hope something like this happens!
    cookie cookie

^ No I work for there. Sylveon is Octupus type.

SOURCE:
    LINK

What's wrong with speculating? After all, you are in the Dex SPECULATION thread. Until we hear something official, I think any possibility, no matter how small, is up for discussion.
    Alpha Sapphire Team:

Hoenn Pokédex: Caught 120/211
    Friend Code: 3497-2105-7478 (Scott)

I don't know why, but since Sylveon has been revealed alone I have a slight inkling that we could get two more Eeveelutions, not one.

My ideal would be Ground and Ghost to represent the 3D axis- Sylveon: Flying (Y), Ground (X), Ghost (Z)

Only reason I think this is that at the current rate of every other Gen with two each, it'll take until Gen 14 for the Eeveelutions to be complete.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post

You do realize that, discarding Umbreon and Jolteon, all the other Eeveelutions are girly too right? By this logic, Eevee wants to soothe the other seven as well. Plus just because something looks girly doesn't mean that Eevee needs its gender changed.

Hm, I wonder what that announcement is going to be tomorrow? The Facebook page of Pokemon said they've got exciting news for Pikachu fans. Probably not anything for the game, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Hm, I wonder what that announcement is going to be tomorrow? The Facebook page of Pokemon said they've got exciting news for Pikachu fans. Probably not anything for the game, but still.
    Yeah, I saw this as well. Probably nothing major if it just something Pikachu related.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Page 595 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 4955455855915925935945955965975985996056456951595 ... LastLast