Page 61 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I don't think Jynx will be getting an evolution. I feel Nintendo has a tendency to hide away their controversies. Since Jynx became subject of racism criticism I don't think it will get a new evolution, sadly.

That is true,but not fair. >
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I don't think Jynx will be getting an evolution. I feel Nintendo has a tendency to hide away their controversies. Since Jynx became subject of racism criticism I don't think it will get a new evolution, sadly.
    Jynx's evolution, if any, doesn't necessarily need to have that particular colour scheme though. Smoochum's face was pink and it'd be quite logical for them to change the colour back to a less controversial one should there be an evolution.

Jynx hasn't been very popular recently thanks to more desirable options, hopefully an evolution would balance out her current stats.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I personally think that gen 1-4 is done. No need any evos for them.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Here's a small list of unused species:

Spoiler:- Unused species:

As mentioned by gliscor&yanmega above, animals have sub-species. They can keep making frogs. dogs, cats, or monkeys but still use a different specie.

I would like to see a...
    :: paper/origami Pokemon
    :: satellite
    :: gemstone Pokemon that vary in colors (it may hold the gems found in dust clouds)
    :: clock
    :: battery (although its role is kinda taken by Plusle/Minun)
    :: jar/pot
    :: glass
    Still so much depth for new pokemon.

Of the ones you suggest, I'd love to see a Clock too, namely a grandfather clock. Hoothoot has a very loose basis in a clock, but I'd prefer the "real" thing. Could even perhaps take on a Ghost-type?

Shuckle evo? Do you REALLY want the abomination that is Eviolite Shuckle released unto us?
    I like trains.

"Hi, girl, can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuff?"

Quote Originally Posted by jakovu View Post
    Shuckle evo? Do you REALLY want the abomination that is Eviolite Shuckle released unto us?
    Yup.Thats the only reason I want an evo. >:)
    I am One with the guardian of the sea,Master of the power and awesomeness that is Lugia! 3DS FC: 3222-6949-4801.PM me if you add me so I can add you!.............................................. ..............Platinum Nuzlocke Team: Emperor, Luke, Ms.Rampage, Axel, Puncho, Simon.

I just hope no more Pokemon evolve via trading as I cant afford to spend another Ł150 - Ł200 on another 3DS XL and Im the only person I know that likes Pokemon

Duno if I could trust sending my Pokemon half way round the world hoping they dont decide to keep it just to make it evolve

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I just hope no more Pokemon evolve via trading as I cant afford to spend another Ł150 - Ł200 on another 3DS XL and Im the only person I know that likes Pokemon

Duno if I could trust sending my Pokemon half way round the world hoping they dont decide to keep it just to make it evolve
    why not ask someone on the trade thread for help?
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    I personally think that gen 1-4 is done.
    Definitely. Not every single Pokémon needs an evolution, imo.

Well, I usually don't have many expectations regarding new Pokémon, but I would really love to see a barn owl-based Pokémon, maybe Dark/ or Ghost/Flying and a panda-based Pokémon (No, Spinda doesn't count because it doesn't look like a Panda). I also concur the Origami Pokémon idea, it would be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    why not ask someone on the trade thread for help?

I will have to from now on as ive always had 2 games devices to play on this is the first time I will only have 1 Game device and 1 Game Version

im also unsure if we have the option to transfer pokemon to gen 6 if its worth doing/risking moving my Pokemon until ive seen if they will make a 3rd installment lol

I will check out the Trade thread now and see what its like thanks

Only Gen V evo/pre-evo ideas!

* Audino evolution, maybe a pre-evo
    * Maybe a basculin evo
    * Maybe maractus evo
    * Maybe sigilyph evo
    * Garbodor evolution (maybe a green garbage can or truck) poison/steel?
    * Ferrothorn evo
    * Maybe beheeyem evo
    * Cryogonal evo, maybe part ghost or electric?
    * Stunfisk evo
    * Defensive druddigon evo?
    * Bisharp evo, make it look like a megazord from power rangers and drop the dark type for fighting? steel/fighting?
    * the same pre-evo for miltank, tauros and boufolant? a sort of tyrougy evolution method?
    * Heatmor + protector evo?
    * Durant female evolution, a queen ant?
    My 3DS games:

- Mario Kart 7 (2011)
    - Resident Evil: Revelations (2011)
    - Super Mario 3D Land (2011)
    - Bravely Default (2012)
    - Fifa 13 (2012)
    - Fire Emblem: Awakening (2012)
    - Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (2013)
    - Pokémon Y (2013)
    - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (2014)

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN KING View Post
    Maybe a basculin evo
    This could be possible as I read somewhere Basculin was added at the very last minute to Gen V due to there only being Alomomola and no other FISH Pokemon and they didnt realise till close to release.

I would very much like evos for the following dudes, giving some much needed love and variety to the Poison-type;

Quilfish: my favorite Water type, he's strong enough that an evo would be competitively competent. Poison/Water is certainly not unique to Quilfish, but he's the last time we saw that typing.

Muk: I'm thinking that under some special circumstances, Muk somehow fuses with a barrel of toxic waste, becoming Poison/Steel in the process.

Weezing: Because Weezing is already known for exploding, why not make it into a full-fledged bomb upon evolving? Poison/Fire, for sure.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Here's a small list of unused species:

Spoiler:- Unused species:

As mentioned by gliscor&yanmega above, animals have sub-species. They can keep making frogs. dogs, cats, or monkeys but still use a different specie.

I would like to see a...
    :: gemstone Pokemon that vary in colors (it may hold the gems found in dust clouds)
    Now that I see that list... I want a falcon Pokémon!!! Of course, it has to be fighting/flying with a signature move called Falcon Punch!

Now, the gemstone pokémon sounds interesting too. But I think there is no need for new items: we already have the type jewels that boost the power of moves. Maybe it could be of any of the 17 types (one form for each) and depending on the jewel it holds, it would change its type. First attack would then be very powerfull with STAB and the boost of the jewel, but then it turns back to the original type it had. Could be an interesting battle mechanic that would make it unique.

Also, your list is incomplete. There are hundreds of animals not used, and you didn't list any mythological creature (I want a fire/flying rapidash evo based on pegasus!). I think we can have thousands of Pokémon before the franchise dies. (Although we may die first trying to complete such a PokéDex LOL)

I would like to see a...
    I would love these stuff, though I'm pretty sure that others would start complain about most most these stuff just like they said about vannilite ( It's not original, blah blah ).
    But, I personally never cared what they said anyway. I'm hoping for at least some of these pokes satellite.

I really want at least one pair of the "double battle gimmick" pokemon to get evos just because they have good ideas that just need so expanding. The one I think works best for the reigion would be the Illumise/Volbeat pairing but Solrock/Lunatone or Plusle/Minun could really use an evo. Others I want lately have been wanting evos of (not all of them should get them, but some of these should) Quilfish, Pinsir (mainly since scyther has one >.<), Delibird, Dunsparce, Sableye, Mawile, Absol, Carnivine, Maracatus, Heatmor, Durant. I don't like coming up with Pokemon ideas so I don't get disappointed by GF, but if they do Illumise and Volbeat evos they should become Bug/Electric since they are based off "lighting bugs" after all. That or one be bug/electric and the other be bug/fire as they can also be called "fireflies" or they could both be bug/fire. I'd just hope any new evos of past pokemon get treated well.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Just had a thought if they arnt creating a whole bunch of new Pokemon this time only a handful shall we say maybe past Pokemon will gain a secondary typing?

it would really shake up competative play!

Pokemon Evolve - this region could be set further in the future than we know so some Pokemon may have gained a secondary type as a way of adapting to deal with weakness's like real world Animals

Just had a thought if they arnt creating a whole bunch of new Pokemon this time only a handful shall we say maybe past Pokemon will gain a secondary typing?

it would really shake up competative play!

Pokemon Evolve - this region could be set further in the future than we know so some Pokemon may have gained a secondary type as a way of adapting to deal with weakness's like real world Animals
    Eh, I'm not forseeing it simply because most pokemon were made with a certain type combo in mind. Only reason types were ever added (to Magnemite and Magneton, respectively), is because the Steel type didn't exist in the 1st generation.
    Hat by wolfy.

I would glady help you out. Especially since I am very picky with Pokemon that make it to my team, so don't worry. Plus, I always return a Pokemon with a wanted item such as PP Up or Heart Scales.

Anyway, I definitely hope to see the return of the Habitat list. I also definitely want Swoobat to get an evolution. I really like Woobat and Swoobat, and an evolution with better stats and possibly a slightly better ability would be very much appreciate.

<<< Also, talking about Pokemon gaining a secondary type to make them better, maybe the Geodude line and Onix should lose Ground and become pure Rock, yeah they lose their immunity, but they lose so many weaknesses as well.
    Chespin! I Choose You!

If they were to do another fusion Pokemon. Notice I said were. I would like it to be a Plusle/Minus fusion. It could really help out my favorite Pokemon in a very good way, so long as they kept them cute. (or I could at least abuse eviolite for the defense boost)

Selfish wish.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    If they were to do another fusion Pokemon. Notice I said were. I would like it to be a Plusle/Minus fusion. It could really help out my favorite Pokemon in a very good way, so long as they kept them cute. (or I could at least abuse eviolite for the defense boost)

Selfish wish.
    Urgh I hope fusion never happen in the anime, Kyurem transformation is kinda of like that but I hope we don't get more of that, even though I think its coming with the whole DNA thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Urgh I hope fusion never happen in the anime, Kyurem transformation is kinda of like that but I hope we don't get more of that, even though I think its coming with the whole DNA thing...
    DNA, Fusion? Digimon S2 is rolling in it's grave right about now.

I don't like the concept of fusion in pokemon, it just doesn't seem right. If Plusle/ Minun got anything like that I'd prefer for them to have evolution requirements like mantyke; one of them has the be in the party while the other levels up and it stays in the party afterwards too.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Kyurem's fusion wasn't exactly a fusion.

I really hope they never introduce this aspect in Pokémon.

Fusing pokemon would break the game.Except weak ones like Plusle/Minun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Kyurem's fusion wasn't exactly a fusion.

I really hope they never introduce this aspect in Pokémon.
    What was it, then?
    Hat by wolfy.

Page 61 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111611061 ... LastLast