Page 611 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5115616016076086096106116126136146156216617111611 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,275 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by senoel View Post
    Only thing scarier than that is a Shuckle evolution.
    "You used Hydro Pump! It's Super-effective! Critical hit! *It did only one damage*"
    That'd be pretty cool actually, but I think it would then be considered Uber if it had that high of SpDef and Def.
    A Heracross evo would be interesting in the way that it would have a much bigger and cooler horn, maybe a variation of this guy

Come join the my Pokémon Clubs!

Just came from Pokememes as well, disappointed to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    That'd be pretty cool actually, but I think it would then be considered Uber if it had that high of SpDef and Def.
    Shuckle already has the highest Defense and Special Defense of all pokemon. No Pokemon should have that high stats. Then again, it could be a repeat of Scizor or Accelgor.

Everybody has a dream, what's your's?

Are the Heracross and Pinsir pre-evos confirmed? I just saw them on Pokémemes.
    No, we didn't get any news related to XY this month, at all.

They're marketing Rumble U and probably don't want XY stealing its spotlight (it sure would).
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

A Heracross evo would be interesting in the way that it would have a much bigger and cooler horn, maybe a variation of this guy
    Or maybe a something demonic looking like Herculeskabuterimon's.

Otherwise…

GameFreak can make any variation of an animal they like. Who cares if there are 20+ total variations of frog Pokémon in the future, GameFreak doesn't have to stop at one kind of every animal. All we want are new ones, but if there are 6 new rodents or so in gen VI then that's what we get.
    It's fake.

3DS Friend Code:220852906148

Otherwise…

GameFreak can make any variation of an animal they like. Who cares if there are 20+ total variations of frog Pokémon in the future, GameFreak doesn't have to stop at one kind of every animal. All we want are new ones, but if there are 6 new rodents or so in gen VI then that's what we get.
    Someone call me? xD
    Lol yeah those evolutions would be amazing, but I think they were confirmed fake
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I want so mons to be based on some monsters like Dracula, a Mummy, Frankenstein, Werewolf, Swamp monster....etc

So... I wonder if I will finally get my awesome and fabulous peacock Pokémon...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I want so mons to be based on some monsters like Dracula, a Mummy, Frankenstein, Werewolf, Swamp monster....etc
    I believe there are characters based off of Frankenstein, a Werewolf, and Dracula. The Three Beasts from Team Rocket. Carr, Orm, and Sird.
    But still, I'm hope there are some Halloween Pokemon. Also, that's Manga stuff.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

That'd be awesome. I always thought if there was a pokémon based on Frankenstein, it'd be either Dark/Steel or Dark/Electric & that it'd also be based on batteries like having hands that look like alkalines with plugs for fingers
        Spoiler:- Currently Retconning & Reconfiguring- Will Update Soon:

I'm secretly hoping for a Psychic type that completes a triangle with Lucario and Zoroark. I don't know what it would look like, but seeing as Lucario embodies the "pure spirit of fighting" while zoroark embodies the "dirty, illusionist type of fighting", I wouldn't count out a Pokemon that focuses on the "Mental side of fighting." Additionally, as Lucario uniquely uses aura, and Zoroark uniquely uses illusion, could said psychic type be able to read an opponent's mind? Know what it was gonna do before it does it? That sounds overpowered, but I'm sure it can be toned down.
    Last edited by AceTrainer8; 16th March 2013 at 2:11 AM. Reason: Added content

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer8 View Post
    I'm secretly hoping for a Psychic type that completes a triangle with Lucario and Zoroark. I don't know what it would look like, but seeing as Lucario embodies the "pure spirit of fighting" while zoroark embodies the "dirty, illusionist type of fighting", I wouldn't count out a Pokemon that focuses on the "Mental side of fighting."
    Ummm... Medicham?

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Ummm... Medicham?
    No, I mean like possessing some kind of power that other's don't. Like how Lucario and Zoroark had their own movies, how they were publicized, Medicham never got much attention. I suppose Slowking, because he can speak, but he never really had a prominent role other than helping Ash in a movie once. Now that I think about it, Bug would also work instead of Psychic...I wonder what kind of special power would come from a bug? Maybe tactics?

Quote Originally Posted by AceTrainer8 View Post
    Bug would also work instead of Psychic...I wonder what kind of special power would come from a bug? Maybe tactics?
    Or maybe they can climb up walls and the ceiling!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Or maybe they can climb up walls and the ceiling!
    Spideylosa Seems a bit hard to translate into the game, and I thought most bugs could do that anyway?

I want to see an orca Pokemon...

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    I want to see an orca Pokemon...
    Kyogre counts, I guess. Its appearance heavily resembles an orca.

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    So... I wonder if I will finally get my awesome and fabulous peacock Pokémon...
    They should have made a Psychic-type one with a psychedelic tail long ago, in fact.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Kyogre counts, I guess. Its appearance heavily resembles an orca.
    Non legendary. Also, I thought Kyogre was supposed to be a Leviathan?

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Non legendary. Also, I thought Kyogre was supposed to be a Leviathan?
    it is based of a leviathan but its appearance is based on an orca.
    Last edited by adl222; 16th March 2013 at 3:55 AM.
    team_magma93

I want a bottle nose dolphin pokemon. It could be water/psychic ( dolphins are very smart).
    Well, someone said that we would have 20 or more frogs soon, but i think we´ll have this number of monkeys first.

We have: mankey, primeape, aipom, ambipom, slaking, chimchar line, simi/panpour, simi/pansage,simi/ pansear, darumaka, darmanitan. So, there are 16 monkeys already.

i think since a fennec fox (one of two domesticated foxes) is getting a pokemon dedicated to him it think it would be really cool if the silver fox was represented
    maybe it could just be straight psychic?

Silver Fox

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

really can this be removed^
    it's actually making me nauseous

EDIT: thank you lol

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

i think that Sylveon type might not be released until the upcoming movie is release. they based a short around it, so GF will probably hold out until then. Until then we would probably get the regional bird and rodent pokemon.
    team_magma93

Page 611 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5115616016076086096106116126136146156216617111611 ... LastLast