Page 617 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5175676076136146156166176186196206216276677171617 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah he is....
    he has legendary status
    With your logic, then Snorlax and Sudowoodo are legendaries too! zomg!
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

I do not approve of slapping dragon typings on Charizard or Gyarados. If anyone should gain a secondary dragon typing, I'll go for Milotic, since it looks more dragonic than either Gyarados or Charizard.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I don't think they need to change anyone's types. The only type change I really wanted was Pinsir to become bug/fighting like Heracross. Always felt he should have been. But it's been to long to change it now.
    -}<3Steel Types,<3{-
    My Greatest Ruby Team
    Platinum Team
    HeartGold Team
    SoulSilver Team
    White Team
    White 2 Team

If they can make certain changes in the mechanics such as moves, I see nothing wrong in changing the Pokemon type.
    Although yes, it's unnecessary.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

If they were to change a type please let it be Golduck. Just give it a Psychic type for god sakes! I still can't believe it has not gained that yet especially with all the references and it's anime appearances showing how powerful the Psychic attacks are from it's gem thing on it's head.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

What I am trying to say is if that particular pokemon were to go through a type of rite of passage, it will become dragon type but it will come with a penalty but it is still free to reverse original form whenever it wants without the need to evolve and increase it stats.

Quote Originally Posted by msiew10 View Post
    I was thinking of a kind of in-game aspect that allow certain pokemon such as Charizard (Fire/Dragon) , Gyarados (Water/Dragon), Milotic (Water/Dragon), Sceptile (Grass/Dragon), Lapras (Dragon/Ice), Aggron (Steel/Dragon) and Aerodacytl (Rock/Dragon) into a Dragon type pokemon without evolving and increasing their states.

I mean look at this, many legendary pokemon can change their type without evolving. Doing so, can increase the usage of this pokemon, however, changing their secondary type will somehow come with a penalty
    Such a way to dumben the game, slap a dragon type to everything for people who can't think of strategies.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I do not approve of slapping dragon typings on Charizard or Gyarados. If anyone should gain a secondary dragon typing, I'll go for Milotic, since it looks more dragonic than either Gyarados or Charizard.
    I don't see how milotic is dragon-like in the least... I did use to think it was part ice though...

Golduck should be part psychic.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    How does Milotic look more Dragon like than Charizard? I myself would love to see Charizard changed to Dragon/Fire.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Unless they're weakening Dragon-Type, I just can't see GF changing Charizard into Fire/Dragon anytime soon.

Especially when the anime just recently pointed out that Charizard is indeed not a Dragon. I know that anime is not the same as the game.....but Type is definitely one thing that must be the same in both medium.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'd like to see a Druddigon evo. They gave it Rough Skin, which I see as a kinda 'Rock' ability (despite no Rock Types having it.), and it lives in caves and kinda has a stone head.

Druddigon also seems to be based on a Gargoyle, and our new games are at least in France. Gargoyles are common in French architecture, e.t.c. It's also a European Dragon, so we're in europe, so European Dragon+Gargoyle=Very European Pokemon! It may be placed in Unova as a reference to the statue of liberty being a gift from the French.

Come on GF! It's your perfect time to make a Gargoyle! And Eviolite Druddigon will probably be running about like a mental person in UU.

My Guess at stats:

Hp:90
    At: 140
    Df: 110
    Sa: 65
    Sd: 110
    Sp: 65
    BST: 580

Would probably be a good Physical Tank, I mean with STAB Stone Edge and Outrage/Dragon Claw, we're all doomed! And it could have Earthquake to cover that, leaving only Skarmory resistant to it's movepool so far. Druddigon did get Fire/Thunderpunch Punch last gen, so it could easily maul Skarmory.

It would:

Be Weak Against: Fighting, Steel, Ground, Ice (Very) and Dragon.
    Be Resistant to: Fire, Electric, Poison, Flying, Normal and Electric
    Be Neutral to: Water, Grass, Psychic, Dark, Bug and Ghost

I count 4x weaknesses as 2 weaknesses, so this Poke would have exactly 6 in each defensive category! Unless new types come, but we never know!

Also

SE STAB Against: Flying, Dragon, Ice, Fire and Bug
    NVE STAB Against: Steel
    Neutral Stab Against: Water, Grass, Ghost, Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Dark, Electric, Rock, Poison and Ground.
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 17th March 2013 at 11:40 AM.

I just want a full 3-line Druddigon family. Make it a psuedo-legendary family.

01: Dredon (Dragon + Red) - Dragon
    02: Druddigon (Dragon + Ruddy) - Dragon
    03: Quarmilin (Qilin + Carmine) - Dragon

Dredon is obviously a much smaller dragon. It's a bipedal pokemon with a more red body, with blue feet and wings. The spikes & claws on it's body are smaller & rounder, and it's face is a smaller less formed version of Druddigons.
    Quarmilin becomes a much taller, leaner Druddigon, with larger wings. It now has much more prominent scaley skin, with it's body being both blue and darker red. It's facial structure is changed which it's mouth becomes much larger. It's overall body is formed differently, with only it's coloring and several features staying the same.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I just want a full 3-line Druddigon family. Make it a psuedo-legendary family.

01: Dredon (Dragon + Red) - Dragon
    02: Druddigon (Dragon + Ruddy) - Dragon
    03: Quarmilin (Qilin + Carmine) - Dragon

Dredon is obviously a much smaller dragon. It's a bipedal pokemon with a more red body, with blue feet and wings. The spikes & claws on it's body are smaller & rounder, and it's face is a smaller less formed version of Druddigons.
    Quarmilin becomes a much taller, leaner Druddigon, with larger wings. It now has much more prominent scaley skin, with it's body being both blue and darker red. It's facial structure is changed which it's mouth becomes much larger. It's overall body is formed differently, with only it's coloring and several features staying the same.
    The Pseadi=ou legends are always introduced with their whole line at the same time, plus Druddigon is waaayyyyy stronger than the other middle-staged ones, by 65/75 BST.

We need a
    Grass/ghost
    Fire/ghost
    Water/ghost
    Electric/Ghost

The elemental ghost.....

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    We need a
    Grass/ghost
    Fire/ghost
    Water/ghost
    Electric/Ghost

The elemental ghost.....
    We already have all of those except for Grass/Ghost.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Type changes for old mons are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue. So I'm not going to be sitting on the edge of my seat for any time changes Gen 6 'will' bring.

I hope this Gen will introduce some evolutions for shafted mons, like what Gen 6 did. I'd be jumping in excitement if we get a Water-Spider evolution for Surskit and retains its Water/Bug typing. Tbh, Masquerain was kind of bland and disappointing, and once again falls into my deep abyss of forgotten Bug/Flyings.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 17th March 2013 at 12:22 PM.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

We do not any type changes.. I can only see that happening If we get a new type or something.

Pretty disappointed to find the Mr XY leaks were false - I know they were pretty unlikely, but the majority of them sounded great.

Fingers crossed Gen 6 delivers!
    Diamond F/C - 2964 6312 0880
    White F/C - 2451 9154 4832

How would people's feel about a musharna evo?
    A psychic sleeping elephant? Surrounded in mist and stars...
    Would mean we could get dream world again, which I loved
    And musharnas a favorite of mine so yes it's a a biased suggestion ha

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    How would people's feel about a musharna evo?
    A psychic sleeping elephant? Surrounded in mist and stars...
    Would mean we could get dream world again, which I loved
    And musharnas a favorite of mine so yes it's a a biased suggestion ha
    Well, always thought Munna and Musharna somewhat replaced Abra, and which adding an evo, it would make it even more similar to the Abra family.
    Also, Musharna is actually very good on Trick Room teams, so it's not needed, at least not to me.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    With your logic, then Snorlax and Sudowoodo are legendaries too! zomg!
    Why? When you battled rotom in DPPt, you even heard the legendary theme... But yeah, it can breed, unlike other legendaries.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Well, always thought Munna and Musharna somewhat replaced Abra, and which adding an evo, it would make it even more similar to the Abra family.
    Also, Musharna is actually very good on Trick Room teams, so it's not needed, at least not to me.
    The Munna line is more like the Drowzee line. They're both 2 stage Psychic-type lines, based on the same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    The Munna line is more like the Drowzee line. They're both 2 stage Psychic-type lines, based on the same concept.
    You are right, both sleep/dream Pokemon. Thanks!
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

^That said, I hope that majority of Gen 6 Pokemon doesn't have similar counterparts to prior-gen Pokemon.
    That was the main reason why Gen V disappointed me.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    ^That said, I hope that majority of Gen 6 Pokemon doesn't have similar counterparts to prior-gen Pokemon.
    That was the main reason why Gen V disappointed me.
    Yeah I agree, the fact that many Gen V Pokemon seemed to exist primarily to serve as counterparts to older Pokemon was a bit annoying, really. Like I don't mind a few here and there, but when a good portion of the Pokemon are counterparts to older Pokemon, then it's gone a bit too far.

Page 617 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5175676076136146156166176186196206216276677171617 ... LastLast