Page 632 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5325826226286296306316326336346356366426827321632 ... LastLast
Results 15,776 to 15,800 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Actually I'd like pre-evos and evos of any deserving Pokémon. The list is endless...
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

For Sylveon's type,I think we've rounded up to two options:

First[and the preferred one]...it's a Flying type.It evolves if Eevee has the Run Away ability and with another condition.And I'm inclined to believe Sylveon will have a Fighting type counterpart that evolves if Eevee has the Adaptability ability and with another condition.Fight or Flight.

Second,Sylveon is a Dragon type.It completes the list of special types,its colors match the 3rd gen Dragon type logo and it could be based on the Dragon Li[Li Hua] cat,wich is a domesticated,chinese cat.It's also the only eeveelution with fangs.>.>

I will not rest until I find out Sylveon's type!!!
    Last edited by Nacreous; 21st March 2013 at 1:01 PM.

I'd really like a fire/flying poke based on a hoopoe it's quite a regal bird with a bright fire/orange crest.

I drew this to explan what I'd like:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'd like there to be a non legendary set of birds available early in game fire/flying hoopoe, ice/flying snow owl and electric/flying cardinal.

Just something more exotic than normal/flying for the regional bird.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post

First[and the preferred one]...it's a Flying type.It evolves if Eevee has the Run Away ability and with another condition.And I'm inclined to believe Sylveon will have a Fighting type counterpart that evolves if Eevee has the Adaptability ability and with another condition.Fight or Flight.

Second,Sylveon is a Dragon type.It completes the list of special types,its colors match the 3rd gen Dragon type logo and it could be based on the Dragon Li[Li Hua] cat,wich is a domesticated,chinese cat.It's also the only eeveelution with fangs.>.>

Dragon type srsly >_>

I'm gonna Sound my opinion. The negative replies may not be Light, but I think it'd be Cosmic if we got new types this gen!
    Copy this in your sig if you believe in new types!

I will die for a Panda, Koala and Kangaroo based mon but those are may be reserved for future starters!!

Anyway did someone have play harmoknights? Did someone saw the Bee boss? It looks like a potential model of a male combee evolution....just saying!!

Can we not talk about sylveon type please, nobodies knows and it's been done to death.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I will die for a Panda, Koala and Kangaroo based mon but those are may be reserved for future starters!!

Anyway did someone have play harmoknights? Did someone saw the Bee boss? It looks like a potential model of a male combee evolution....just saying!!
    It's off-topic but yeah, it does looks like an alternate-evo for Combee.

And while were on that topic of male evolutions, has anyone ever thought of Buneary getting a more masculine alternate evolution, same with Gothorita?
    If they did it with Gardevoir, perhaps they can do it again.

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

And while were on that topic of male evolutions, has anyone ever thought of Buneary getting a more masculine alternate evolution, same with Gothorita?
    Male lopunny would be good however i'm not sure about gothorita. I think this region will be like sinnho with lots of evolutions of older Pokemon

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

I'm not sure how a male evolution of Gothorita will look like but a male evolution of Buneary could be awesome specialty if it evolves into a Normal/ Fighting type

Like this one: http://24.media.tumblr.com/6527f9be6...7u8ro1_500.png

Really would love to see:
    Jinx become an ice queen
    Noctowl become a wise old owl
    Gothorita split to a gentleman psychic
    Musharna become a mist covered floating sleeping elephant
    Dunsparce become a flying serpent dragon
    Chimecho become a dream catcher/ wind chime
    Kecleon become a great big Dino chameleon
    Spinda become a fluffy big panda
    Delibird becoming a ice owl with a detailed mask and taller body
    Credit to FairyWitch
    White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    I'd really like a fire/flying poke based on a hoopoe it's quite a regal bird with a bright fire/orange crest.

I drew this to explan what I'd like:
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I'd like there to be a non legendary set of birds available early in game fire/flying hoopoe, ice/flying snow owl and electric/flying cardinal.

Just something more exotic than normal/flying for the regional bird.
    That's actually a great idea.Having to choose between 3 birds would be kinda cool.We had two birds in gen 3 and 2...3 birds wouldn't be a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    I don't get the hate of Ice-Types in Gen 5. I mean, Cryogannal was the first shiny I found in B/W, Vanillite is freaking cute, and Beartic was on my team the day it was announced. I also really like Kyurem. And personally, Ice is my favorite type. But, I want an Ice/Fighting thing for Mienshao. I know, but hear me out: He is found where the dragons are. And, it was in the trailer! That means it could come back, and France is cold, so honestly they could!
    Nobody noticed this, but I'm reposting for peoples thoughts and ideas on an Ice/Fighting Evo for Mienshao.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Really would love to see:
    Jinx become an ice queen
    Noctowl become a wise old owl
    Gothorita split to a gentleman psychic
    Musharna become a mist covered floating sleeping elephant
    Dunsparce become a flying serpent dragon
    Chimecho become a dream catcher/ wind chime
    Kecleon become a great big Dino chameleon
    Spinda become a fluffy big panda
    Delibird becoming a ice owl with a detailed mask and taller body
    I like most of the ideas, but I don't think gimmicky pokemon like kecleon and spinda will get an evo.

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Spinda can function though. Just use Trick Room/Superpower/Contrary and at the end of the Trick Room, you have a bulky sweeper. It can still get hit on the special side, but whatever.

Never really understood or even had a second thought on Sylveon being a dragon but the way you pointed it out it shows me a little bit of hope of it being dragon, even though I know it'snearly impossible for Sylveon to be it, you made some good points.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

I was thinking and came up with this:

We get more news on Sunday (24th) when the Pikachu 3DS XL releases in NA (I got one by the way) and also PMD does, so why not add to the glory of Pokemon and release a few or something along those lines. I know it is unlikely but I still have hope.

I was thinking and came up with this:

We get more news on Sunday (24th) when the Pikachu 3DS XL releases in NA (I got one by the way) and also PMD does, so why not add to the glory of Pokemon and release a few or something along those lines. I know it is unlikely but I still have hope.
    Know for a fact we get more info on the 24th or are you just hoping? I go on Spring Break this next week, so I would love to wake up one morning to find something lol. Even if its just Sylveon's type Id be happy; though a silhouette or two would be cool, too.

They almost never give us information at Smash (( or Pokemon Sunday ((

I woul also be happy if Dunsparce would Evolve Into: Normal/Dragon

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.
    5-2-2014

That's actually a great idea.Having to choose between 3 birds would be kinda cool.We had two birds in gen 3 and 2...3 birds wouldn't be a stretch.
    I like the idea, they could do it season based for which one you come across. Or something similar to the elemental monkeys.
    Ideally I'd like to be able to just walk into route 2 and capture all three right away. I can dream.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

I'm not sure how a male evolution of Gothorita will look like but a male evolution of Buneary could be awesome specialty if it evolves into a Normal/ Fighting type

Like this one: http://24.media.tumblr.com/6527f9be6...7u8ro1_500.png
    It could look like a magician wearing a top hat and tuxedo.

Well, they have actually done panda and kangaroo in the past. Spinda, Kangaskhan...
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Nobody noticed this, but I'm reposting for peoples thoughts and ideas on an Ice/Fighting Evo for Mienshao.
    Mienshao is my all time favorite pokemon and fighting/ice is a cool combo I'm just not so sure if I like this idea or not. I mean it's design seams very complete to me already and Mienshao is already a very strong and useful pokemon as is. With Mienshaos already good speed and great attack an evo with ice and fighting type stabs would destroy all though.
    P.S. Mienshao is soooo beautiful and badass at the same time I really can't say how much I love this pokemon

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    Mienshao is my all time favorite pokemon and fighting/ice is a cool combo I'm just not so sure if I like this idea or not. I mean it's design seams very complete to me already and Mienshao is already a very strong and useful pokemon as is. With Mienshaos already good speed and great attack an evo with ice and fighting type stabs would destroy all though.
    P.S. Mienshao is soooo beautiful and badass at the same time I really can't say how much I love this pokemon
    Isn't medicham fighting/ice? Although yeah mienshao woul be cool as part ice.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Isn't medicham fighting/ice? Although yeah mienshao woul be cool as part ice.
    No Medicham is Psychic/Fighting

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Ice/fighting would be epic

But why would Mienshao suddenly turn into ice/fighting?
    It has no clues to evolve into a ice type

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.
    5-2-2014

Page 632 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5325826226286296306316326336346356366426827321632 ... LastLast