Page 635 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5355856256316326336346356366376386396456857351635 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Isn't there a bridge in Scotland where dogs jump off a bridge for no major reason other than to commit suicide doggy style.
    I think so. Man, I want this to happen.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Do you think the pseudo-legendary will be dragon type at all? If it is I hope it's paired with grass or bug.

If not then what type do you think?

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

it would be hilarious if they made the #666 pokemon something like a friendly demon humanoid thing like King Yemen and the Other World guard guys from Dragon Ball Z. But that will never happen XD
    cookie cookie

Quote Originally Posted by calbut View Post
    Actually in Japan, the number 666 means nothing.

The number 666 only has a meaning in the Christian religion. But 90% of Japanese people are Buddhist/Shintoist.

I'm pretty sure the 666th Pokemon will just be a random pokemon. Plus the current pokedex stop at 649 Pokemons. If you add the new starters and their evolutions, the first non-starter pokemon of this new generation will have the number 659. So obviously the 666th pokemon will be available on the 1st or 2nd road of the game. Most probably either the reginal rodent, cat, dog or insect pokemon. It could still be a dark or ghost type but don't expect an amazing pokemon.
    There are some Christians over there, and Christianity is spreading in Asia. Anyway, they put a church in diamond/pearl/platinum, it was obviously a church. And Arceus is the supreme creator in the poke world/universe, maybe they weren't referencing Christianity but one can make the connection. People say Giratina=The devil so it's up to the people to decide what they want to think. I just hope Christians won't make a big deal about it like they always do with everything.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 22nd March 2013 at 5:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon5782 View Post
    it would be hilarious if they made the #666 pokemon something like a friendly demon humanoid thing like King Yemen and the Other World guard guys from Dragon Ball Z. But that will never happen XD
    It'd be cool if it was this church grim/shuck for it. Like I said above, it'd be demony, but not enough for outrage. Actually church grims are good, but y'know.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    There are some Christians over there, and Christianity is spreading in Asia. Anyway, they put a church in diamond/pearl/platinum, it was obviously a church. And Arceus is the supreme creator in the poke world/universe, maybe they weren't referencing Christianity but one can make the connection. People say Giratina=The devil so it's up to the people to decide what they want to think.
    Connection does not mean automatic reference. People who say that Giratina is the devil completely missed the point. If Giratina is the devil, then how is it that Giratina is not in direct opposition to Arceus? In actuality, what Giratina is...is a creator of a world that is completely opposite and mirrors the current Pokemon World (Antimatter as the Inversion of Matter).

In Japanese context, the only bad luck numbers IIRC are 4 and 9. I guess that means Charmander and Blastoise are the devils :P

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Connection does not mean automatic reference. People who say that Giratina is the devil completely missed the point. If Giratina is the devil, then how is it that Giratina is not in direct opposition to Arceus? In actuality, what Giratina is...is a creator of a world that is completely opposite and mirrors the current Pokemon World (Antimatter as the Inversion of Matter).

In Japanese context, the only bad luck numbers IIRC are 4 and 9. I guess that means Charmander and Blastoise are the devils :P
    Pfft, 'bout time someone figured this out.

-My younger brother

The #666 pokemon would be probably just The Unown King... but stronger than Arceus.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    The #666 pokemon would be probably just The Unown King... but stronger than Arceus.
    why would the Unown King get to be stonger than the Creator Himself

EDIT: but an Unown King would be friggin' amazing. I wish they had tied sygilyph in with the unown too somehow
    Last edited by Hydreigon5782; 22nd March 2013 at 5:57 AM.
    cookie cookie

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post

I never said it did, did I? I know what you are talking about. But alas, people still make the connection(my self not included).

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Or it may just be a regional bird or regional rodent. It's within the first 16 numbers. Excluding starters that makes it 7. Given that there's no 'Victini', it'll most likely be a regional bird/rat/bug.

There goes the Unown King.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

EDIT: but an Unown King would be friggin' amazing. I wish they had tied sygilyph in with the unown too somehow
    'Cause? Wouldn't surprise me if gf made a new creator.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Or it may just be a regional bird or regional rodent. It's within the first 16 numbers. Excluding starters that makes it 7. Given that there's no 'Victini', it'll most likely be a regional bird/rat/bug.

There goes the Unown King.
    Or something grimmer than Grimmer.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

*Itself, Arceus has no gender

Anyway I think 666 Pokemon won't be anything special just an early easily obtainable pokemon.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    *Itself, Arceus has no gender

Anyway I think 666 Pokemon won't be anything special just an early easily obtainable pokemon.
    Okay I know. I see Arceus as more masculine so i said "himself." why you gotta be a know-it-all?
    cookie cookie

Okay I know. I see Arceus as more masculine so i said "himself." why you gotta be a know-it-all?
    Just being good ole me. :P

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

I dont think we should be expecting that many leaks from corocoro considering x and y are a worldwide release so why would they only release info in japan
    Black 2 fc: 0176 0022 1991-Jorge
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by jorge565 View Post
    I dont think we should be expecting that many leaks from corocoro considering x and y are a worldwide release so why would they only release info in japan
    How is it that CoroCoro first revealed Sylveon and then shortly the Pokemon XY website updated with stuff that CoroCoro had...?

I said not that many leaks thre will still be some just not that many
    credit to me

I know everyone will call this just a lame idea, or a coincidence. But on the website Sylveon-Froakie are fighting. This could mean they are both Flying, as most people are speculation Flying for Froakie, so it could mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    I know everyone will call this just a lame idea, or a coincidence. But on the website Sylveon-Froakie are fighting. This could mean they are both Flying, as most people are speculation Flying for Froakie, so it could mean something.
    I don't see how them battling each other makes a difference - Pokémon can battle against one another regardless of type.
    Last edited by Endolise; 24th March 2013 at 6:19 PM.

*looks down and shakes head* what have we gotten to?speculating about even the slightest thing oh well that is how life is. shame on us :P jk
    credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    This is such a huge logical leap...

By your logic, from the first trailer: Chespin vs. Golurk = Grass/Ground, Froakie vs. Patrat = Water/Normal, Fennekin vs. Kirlia = Fire/Psychic.

When are we going to stop assuming that battle placement/moves = confirmed typing...?

Anyone else wants Quagsire to get an evolution this gen ? i'm hoping it evolve into something like a sauropods
    Pokemon X Team

Pokemon White FC : 3310-3916-2134

Would like to see an Xatu evolution. Maybe with Serperior-like stats, but with high Sp. Attack? That with Magic Bounce+Flamethrower/Fire Blast=Forrtress+Ferrothorn slayer.

Page 635 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5355856256316326336346356366376386396456857351635 ... LastLast