Page 641 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5415916316376386396406416426436446456516917411641 ... LastLast
Results 16,001 to 16,025 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Honestly, I'd prefer a proper wolf instead of a Zoroark/Lucario (bipedal canine whatchamacallit)
    Lucario is a jackall, and I think Arcananine might be wolf-like?

Anyway... i agree that I would like a Wolf poké, but have it be original, not it looking exactly like real life.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Lucario is a jackall, and I think Arcananine might be wolf-like?

Anyway... i agree that I would like a Wolf poké, but have it be original, not it looking exactly like real life.
    My point was that I want a wolf pokemon, but I don't want it to be another bipedal canine (like lucario and zoroark)

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

What I'd love is a FELINE, perhaps based on Smilodon, bipedal Zoroark/Lucario clone. Not sure about what type it would have, perhaps Ghost/Rock?

My point was that I want a wolf pokemon, but I don't want it to be another bipedal canine (like lucario and zoroark)
    Hum, iguess, but, Lucario ain't wolf anyway, but Zoroark, yeah.

A proper wolf would be good, but those things are really rare nowadays, i don't think one was seen in France for some time now (well, not seen en-masse (in a minimal way of en-masse)).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    What I'd love is a FELINE, perhaps based on Smilodon, bipedal Zoroark/Lucario clone. Not sure about what type it would have, perhaps Ghost/Rock?
    Had to google Smilodon, and from the looks of it, seemed more likely to be ice/fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac
    Hum, iguess, but, Lucario ain't wolf anyway, but Zoroark, yeah.
    No, no Lucario isn't a wolf, but it is still a bipedal canine. I suppose I am just tired of bipedal canines.

Had to google Smilodon, and from the looks of it, seemed more likely to be ice/fighting.
    Lol, I actually just typed the first type combination that came to my mind. Ice/Fighting seems good, with decent offensive stats, it would be a perfect glass canon.

That said, I think if they ever create a Smilodon Pokémon (not counting Raikou), I guess it would be a Rock/Whatever fossil.

Hum, iguess, but, Lucario ain't wolf anyway, but Zoroark, yeah..
    Zoroark isn't a wolf either :P It is a Kitsune/Fox.

Lol, I actually just typed the first type combination that came to my mind. Ice/Fighting seems good, with decent offensive stats, it would be a perfect glass canon.

That said, I think if they ever create a Smilodon Pokémon (not counting Raikou), I guess it would be a Rock/Whatever fossil.

Eh, doesn't have to be a fossil. Could just be a cat with really big teeth. I mean, we have non fossils for other ice age/prehistoric creatures. (example: mamoswine)

Zoroark isn't a wolf either :P It is a Kitsune/Fox.
    Yeah, I know, but everyone seems to think it as wolf-like and I don't feel like arguing :P

Anyway, fossils... Wonder what we'll get now? Maybe a fossil Psuedo legend? That would be fun... I guess.

Eh, doesn't have to be a fossil. Could just be a cat with really big teeth. I mean, we have non fossils for other ice age/prehistoric creatures. (example: mamoswine)
    Mamoswine seems to be the exception to the rule :P But I get your point, a non-fossil smilodon could happen.

Mamoswine seems to be the exception to the rule :P But I get your point, a non-fossil smilodon could happen.
    Nitpicking, but we also have Tangrowth (ancient plant gowth), and Yanmega (that species went extinct a while ago, both RL and PL).

Buut, nonfossils could happen, yeah.

As long as they remain Rock typed, it's okay.

I hope we get really obscure fossil pokemon (if we get any) like gen 3
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Nitpicking, but we also have Tangrowth (ancient plant gowth), and Yanmega (that species went extinct a while ago, both RL and PL).
    You're right, all of them evolve learning the Ancient Power move...

As long as they remain Rock typed, it's okay.
    The examples you and General Nonsense mentioned aren't Rock-types, Tangrowth, Yanmega and Mamoswine, so I guess it isn't really important.

Quote Originally Posted by metalbryce View Post
    It's just not that interesting of an idea. Give it up...
    It's pretty cool, to be honest.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

You're right, all of them evolve learning the Ancient Power move...

The examples you and General Nonsense mentioned aren't Rock-types, Tangrowth, Yanmega and Mamoswine, so I guess it isn't really important.
    I actually want more evos like that. (evolving with moves)

And, I worded that badly, I meant the FOSSILS to reamin Rock-Typed, sorry.

I have the Idea that GameFreak will troll us on april 1st

I will bomb GameFreak if it is a Epic nice pokemon and it is just a troll....

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post

GameFreak can be TrollFreak at times but pretty sure they will not do that. The fanbase will.
    Expect loads of fake scans, images, and supposed insider info on that day.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I actually want more evos like that. (evolving with moves)

And, I worded that badly, I meant the FOSSILS to reamin Rock-Typed, sorry.
    It is a nice evolving method, way better than waiting until the end of the game to evolve your Pokémon, because a goddamned item like Razor Claw isn't available earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLady View Post
    I hope we get really obscure fossil pokemon (if we get any) like gen 3
    I'd like that. you get to learn about animals you wouldn't have heard about before.

As much as I like dogs, an early cat would be nice, we need a jaguar.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

So how about this idea for the fossils

A stegosaurus rock/ground that has stalagmites instead of spines. Good attack and defence but slow.
    An ichthyosaur water/rock that has stripes from it's eyes to it's tail and spines along it's fin. Frail but high speed and special attack.
    Friend Code: 3050 - 7586 - 3547
    Player Name: Shaun (Nickname: Maestro)

How about a:

2-stage Fire/Psychic Lion
    2-stage Ice/Dark White Tiger

Thoughts?
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    How about a:

Thoughts?
    Yea man im hoping to see pokemon based off both of these. Im not to picky on types but I would LOVE a white tiger with the ICE/ELECTRIC type. I nhope the ice and poison types get some nice dual types this gen and maybe a poison/dragon legendary too. What do you guys think the regional Electric type will be? (Shinx Blitzle etc.)
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Yea man im hoping to see pokemon based off both of these. Im not to picky on types but I would LOVE a white tiger with the ICE/ELECTRIC type. I nhope the ice and poison types get some nice dual types this gen and maybe a poison/dragon legendary too. What do you guys think the regional Electric type will be? (Shinx Blitzle etc.)
    I would love ir to be ice/fighting and physical learning close combat and ice fang with a little bit of earthquake and swords dance.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Quote Originally Posted by PaddysTurtwigFanClub View Post
    Well, actually, I thought those would be the best types because Fire beats Ice, but Dark beats Psychic. Fire/Psychic for the Lion because it could have a mane of fire, and because lion are thought to be both fiery AND majestic. Ice/Dark for the White Tiger because, well, White is related to Ice, and its unique, and then the tiger's stripes are black, and black signifies darkness, not to mention tigers have been scientifically proven to nature's version of a lone, ruthless assassin.

As for the Electric Type, I want to see an Electric Pokemon based of a Bear.
    I'm awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post

Wait is it confirmed there's supposed to be new info on April 1st? Is it gonna be on the XY website, or posted on serebii/this thread
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    How about a:

Thoughts?
    They would make awesome version exclusives. Make the Tiger more physical and the lion more special. We also need a fire priority move :3

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Page 641 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5415916316376386396406416426436446456516917411641 ... LastLast