Page 643 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5435936336396406416426436446456466476536937431643 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Especially don't like it when they are in full human garb. (I'm looking at you Sawk and Throh)

Speaking of which (sort of), what sorts of inanimate object pokemon do you guys think we'll get?
    I had an idea of a Poison/Rock type Soap Pokémon, which would be named "Lathore" (Lather + Ore)
    It would have 3 stages, and it's ability would rid of status conditions at the end of the turn
    The Rock type gives it weakness to Water, and the Poison type is just for kicks and giggles

But I can also see an Electric type radio
    A ghost/steel Pokémon based off of rust
    A cheese Pokémon XD
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

cheese with a fancy hat! Called Munster Mime, new eve of Mr.Mime.

Quote Originally Posted by SylveonLover View Post
    cheese with a fancy hat! Called Munster Mime, new eve of Mr.Mime.
    Yeah! Mr. Mime should get an evolution or at least a different counterpart like Gallade and Gardevoir. What type would it be though? Psychic/Dark? I don't think that's been done yet

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Drapion View Post
    Yeah! Mr. Mime should get an evolution or at least a different counterpart like Gallade and Gardevoir. What type would it be though? Psychic/Dark? I don't think that's been done yet
    Psychic/Dark would be cool... Imagine that design on a Mr.Mime evolution. My gosh, it would be like a vampire or something. xD

Yeah lol, I do like Gothitelle though, idk why, it's just one of the pokemon that I think of immediately when I hear "Unova" I don't think It's as bad as Jynx or melloetta though :-P

I agree, I guess I just really don't like it when pokemon have clothes, or objects. Like, are they born with karate outfits, underwear, dresses, and punching gloves? lol (but I am a fan of Hitmonchan, considering he was gen 1, but not as much Jynx :-/)

Quote Originally Posted by penguinry View Post
    Yeah lol, I do like Gothitelle though, idk why, it's just one of the pokemon that I think of immediately when I hear "Unova" I don't think It's as bad as Jynx or melloetta though :-P
    I think it should've had a secondary type...it's kinda too bland in my opinion.It's kinda like Gardevoir nr. 2

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I would lmao but at the same time not be surprised :-P

Yeah, maybe it will get an alternate evo. I would appreciate that

Please, Jynx is awesome.

And talking about her, it's time she gets an evolution. Electabuzz and Magmar got one, catch up girl!

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Gardevoir is the only human-like Pokemon that I don't dislike. I REALLY don't like Jynx, and I don't find myself liking Gothitelle much either.

Wow, did the thread really become a "Show your hate towards Gen V Pokémon"?
    It is true that a lot of Gen V Pokémon are bipedal/humanoid, but that is fine, they have their fans. I personally prefer bipedal/animal-like Pokémon, but that is just me.

PS: I don't like neither Gothitelle or Gardevoir. Both have uninteresting designs compared to their previous forms, Gothorita and Kirlia, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Please, Jynx is awesome.

And talking about her, it's time she gets an evolution. Electabuzz and Magmar got one, catch up girl!
    Sure, as long as her evolution isn't as terrible as Magmortar. Electivire is fine, though.

I get in the "Jynx mood" about every other gen. like gen 2 and gen 4 I like it. I just remember it used to creep me out lol Take a look at these, they're kinda funny lol https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...05565040_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...63102967_n.jpg

I get in the "Jynx mood" about every other gen. like gen 2 and gen 4 I like it. I just remember it used to creep me out lol Take a look at these, they're kinda funny lol https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...05565040_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...63102967_n.jpg
    That first one was hilarious. xD The second one wasn't as funny to me.

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    Psychic/Dark would be cool... Imagine that design on a Mr.Mime evolution. My gosh, it would be like a vampire or something. xD
    Haha yeah, what would it be called? Master Mime? Lol especially since the new region is probably set in France
    Last edited by Toxic Drapion; 23rd March 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Munster Mime! Mr. Mime evolves into cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Drapion View Post
    Haha yeah, what would it be called? Master Mime? Lol especially since the new region is probably set in France
    Actually, since it's set in France, we may get a Mr. Mime evo. I would hate that, but we might. Well, for me, the more evolutions the better. I love seeing pokemon evolutionary lines be expanded on.

Anyone think we could get a Pokemon based on this?

I'm not on much anymore...

I think Mime Sr. is the obvious next step after Jr. and Mr.

Quote Originally Posted by master3019 View Post
    Actually, since it's set in France, we may get a Mr. Mime evo. I would hate that, but we might. Well, for me, the more evolutions the better. I love seeing pokemon evolutionary lines be expanded on.
    Possibly a Psychic/Dark Type? Mr. Mime Evolution would be nice, I always wanted one ever since Gen 1...
    It might wear a beret, but who knows.
    Last edited by DarkSword39; 24th March 2013 at 1:28 AM. Reason: Usually always for Grammar
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Possibly a Psychic/Dark Type? Mr. Mime Evolution would be nice, I always wanted one ever since Gen 1...
    It might wear beret, but who knows.
    If they didn't make Gothitelle Psychic/Dark there's no way a Mr. Mime evo will get it. Gothitelle was the perfect chance for them to introduce the type so now I feel like they might never do one.

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed1 View Post
    If they didn't make Gothitelle Psychic/Dark there's no way a Mr. Mime evo will get it. Gothitelle was the perfect chance for them to introduce the type so now I feel like they might never do one.
    Like I said, who knows. I believe the reason Gothitelle isn't Psychic/Dark because Reuniclus isn't another Type.

I just hope Mr. Mime "Mime Sr." is Psychic/Dark.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I'm just speculating, but I bet that there will be at least 151 new Pokemon, and that a good majority won't be obtainable pre-national dex. What are your thoughts?
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Please, Jynx is awesome.

If Jynx gets an evolution, she will be an instant member of my team! I love Jynx, and I think it's her turn to get an evolution.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by boisechris View Post
    I'm just speculating, but I bet that there will be at least 151 new Pokemon, and that a good majority won't be obtainable pre-national dex. What are your thoughts?
    Do you mean out of the new pokemon? If so, I doubt it. They did that back in DP, but I never really understood why. Since they changed it in Platinum, I'm guessing that they wouldn't do it again.

Sableye, Mawile, Pinsir, and Jynx all need evos and we need more "regular" dragons that are not uber-powerful, but still are three staged and strong. And
    Plus more usable ice and poison types
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by boisechris View Post
    I think that we'll get more of a Gen II vibe, with maybe 100 new Pokemon, a few pre-evos and evos of old Pokemon and have it sort of mixed all throughout the region.

Page 643 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5435936336396406416426436446456466476536937431643 ... LastLast