Page 658 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5586086486546556566576586596606616626687087581658 ... LastLast
Results 16,426 to 16,450 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTurtle View Post
    terror - ghost, or dark, spin/ for rapid spin.

terrorspin = terrapin , usual pokemon play on words
    Ah, I get where you're coming from now. That sounds pretty cool.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

plus there has been a new turtle in each generation, so there's no reason to think there wont be a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by kesha140 View Post
    I'm seriously ready for some news. It has been a long time since Sylveon was announced. I would like to see something more on existing 6th gen pokemon, new pokemon, region info, or evil organization info. I think we are in for something big this generation. 2013 just seems like the year for big improvements. Just think guys, pokemon started on a black and white system and has finally graduate to a 3d system.
    On topic, I would really like to see evolutions for past pokemon, such as Buneary (who needs a male evolution), combee (who needs a male evolution), Mawile and Sableye(my favorite ghost type).
    Between waiting for news on these games and Lady Gga's new album ARTPOP, I'm ready to lose my mind.
    I agree... Especially about the lack of Pokémon news. We need new information just to build up the hype.

And Lady Gaga better release ARTPOP soon. I hope she recovers soon enough to smash.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

I'm seriously ready for some news. It has been a long time since Sylveon was announced. I would like to see something more on existing 6th gen pokemon, new pokemon, region info, or evil organization info. I think we are in for something big this generation. 2013 just seems like the year for big improvements. Just think guys, pokemon started on a black and white system and has finally graduate to a 3d system.
    On topic, I would really like to see evolutions for past pokemon, such as Buneary (who needs a male evolution), combee (who needs a male evolution), Mawile and Sableye(my favorite ghost type).
    Between waiting for news on these games and Lady Gga's new album ARTPOP, I'm ready to lose my mind.
    I feel like chances are we're not going to get anything till CoroCoro, so just be patient. It will come soon enough.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Maybe since the "Rai" in Raichu means lightening, there will be Hochu (fire/electric), Mizuchu (water/electric), Kazechu (flying/electric), and Tsuchichu (earth/electric). They'll be evolved by fire stone, water stone, light stone (see Togakiss and you'll see why), moon stone respectively.
    3DS FC: 1048 8840 4517 Ghost
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Well at least the video game equivalent

A dream 16 years in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by boisechris View Post
    Maybe since the "Rai" in Raichu means lightening, there will be Hochu (fire/electric), Mizuchu (water/electric), Kazechu (flying/electric), and Tsuchichu (earth/electric). They'll be evolved by fire stone, water stone, light stone (see Togakiss and you'll see why), moon stone respectively.
    Okay. But why would that be the case?

That would be sorta cool but I REALLY doubt that would happen

that would be an exact copy of the eeveevolutions gimmick. Besides Raichu is a fully evolved pokemon why would they base other evolutions on it. -__-
    Last edited by adl222; 27th March 2013 at 1:11 AM.
    team_magma93

Wait, I just read it again, never mind

The "rai" in "Raichu" is there because it's an Electric-type Pokémon from a purely Electric-type line. What sense would there be in giving Pikachu more evolutions with different types? Saying that we should have elemental evolutionary counterparts to Raichu just because its name contains "rai" would be like saying that because Charizard has "char" in its name, we should also have a Water-type "Aquazard."
    Last edited by Endolise; 27th March 2013 at 1:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    The "rai" in "Raichu" is there because it's an Electric-type Pokémon from a purely Electric-type line. What sense would there be in giving Pikachu more evolutions with different types? Saying that we should have elemental evolutionary counterparts to Raichu just because its name contains "rai" would be like saying that because Charizard has "char" in its name, we should also have a Water-type "Aquazard."
    Aquazard is now my favorite pokemon.

I'd like a new turtle.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by adl222 View Post
    that would be an exact copy of the eeveevolutions gimmick. Besides Raichu is a fully evolved pokemon why would they base other evolutions on it. -__-
    No, it's an evolutionary idea of pikachu, and besides, it was just a fun idea...
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Like I said in an earlier post, IT'S JUST A FUN IDEA!!!
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

Or even better, how 'bought they pull a "Pan" (pansage, panpour, and pansear) on "Pika-like" Pokemon. There will that shut you up about my earlier idea?
    GIVE US DELTA EMERALD
    OR GIVE US DEATH

you know, I think a stantler or smeargle evo would be kinda cool.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    you know, I think a stantler or smeargle evo would be kinda cool.
    I doubt they'll do smeargle, but stantler I could see.

-My younger brother

I posted on here recently about a plastic bag pokemon, and i have gone in and perfected my idea. I did draw them, and i must say they are not in Pokemon style. They are in Kesha140 style. So, everything but my art style is up for criticism. However, i can only post one picture per post, so i will post a picture and allow you to give your opinions on them, and then post the next one.
    Plastel, the plastic pokemon. (Ghost/ Flying): It drifts around with little purpose, it is said to be searching for the gate to the underworld.977.jpg
    This one is the worst of the three pokemon i drew. The next two are much more creative.

Smile

I posted on here recently about a plastic bag pokemon, and i have gone in and perfected my idea. I did draw them, and i must say they are not in Pokemon style. They are in Kesha140 style. So, everything but my art style is up for criticism. However, i can only post one picture per post, so i will post a picture and allow you to give your opinions on them, and then post the next one.
    Plastel, the plastic pokemon. (Ghost/ Flying): It drifts around with little purpose, it is said to be searching for the gate to the underworld.977.jpg
    This one is the worst of the three pokemon i drew. The next two are much more creative.
    Not bad. Certainly better then I could have done. Can you show us another?

Oh, and to an earlier poster, I, for one, think a Smeargle evo would be a great idea. Just as long as it has a French mustache...
    My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

Like I said in an earlier post, IT'S JUST A FUN IDEA!!!
    It's not really a "fun" idea, it's pointless.

But I like your second suggestion better — we do have Pika-clones every generation, they should give them different type combinations instead of just plain Electric. Emolga was a good start.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Not bad. Certainly better then I could have done. Can you show us another?
    Well, the next one is where i kind of started digging into my creepier side.
    Plasterie, the unholy pokemon. (Ghost/Flying): It had its heart broken by its trainer. Its mouth was sewn shut by the pokemon league after it spoke out against its former trainer.978.jpg

Plasterie, the unholy pokemon. (Ghost/Flying): It had its heart broken by its trainer. Its mouth was sewn shut by the pokemon league after it spoke out against its former trainer.978.jpg
    It definitely has a nightmare before christmas vibe...i think the face is a bit too much for pokemon though. A jack-o-lantern idea would be similar for grass/ghost though

November 2014

Signatures by darside34 @deviantart

I do think a jack-o-lantern would be really cool. I would love to have that on my team.

That's actually pretty good, I wasn't sure when you first mentioned your plastic bag but that's creepy. Question is how would that attack? Haha

Also, today I tried drawing pokemon for the first time, and I tried drawing some chespin evolutions. I was short on colors and stuff, so soery bout the quality but: image.jpg
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

I probably missed the explanation on this, but why exactly are the scans/images in the stickied thread auto-fake? Not that I'm particularly attached to any of them (aside from the recent plant one), but that Jinx evolution scan seems to be spreading around the interwebs and being taken in high regard.

I'm just curious as to why it (along with pretty much every new scan/image we find) is automatically labeled as fake in that thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JM_A View Post
    I really liked it, but it seems fake cuz the cloth she is wearing is kinda weird shaped on the left side...
    Ahh... Yes.
    I didn't even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out. xD

Page 658 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5586086486546556566576586596606616626687087581658 ... LastLast