Page 678 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5786286686746756766776786796806816826887287781678 ... LastLast
Results 16,926 to 16,950 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Smash is finally useful in revealing something. I wish it was a silhouette though so we could spend the week dissecting it. I'm pleased that it will be revealed worldwide at the same time as well.
    I'm glad that it wasn't a silhouette.
    The forums will be bombarded with spam.

And by 'spam', I mean those speculatory designs that will scatter all over the place.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

A new Pokemon already, I don't think this has happened before, since when 5th gen came out there were a few months before any information on new Pokemon.

Could it just be Sylveon and revealing it's type, because this would be the first time that Pokemon Smash revealed a Pokemon a week before Coro-Coro would come out.

This is definitely going to be interesting.

Makes me wonder what Coro-Coro is going to bring then, outside of reiterating what we already know.

And Masuda, hopefully that means we'll get some cool trailers for the game and who knows, maybe the region's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

And by 'spam', I mean those speculatory designs that will scatter all over the place.

I did like Xous54 of Deviantart's speculation on Zoroark's Silouette, plus it'd be fun to see who gets the closest to the actual Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    It only happened once, one time isn't that much unlike nine Grass/Poison type Pokemon in Gen 1.
    Exactly, plus there are a lot of people who complain that it needs a split evo.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    A new Pokemon already, I don't think this has happened before, since when 5th gen came out there were a few months before any information on new Pokemon.

Could it just be Sylveon and revealing it's type, because this would be the first time that Pokemon Smash revealed a Pokemon a week before Coro-Coro would come out.
    Nobody ever remembers Smash officially unveiled Victini

If it was just Slyveon, they wouldn't bother hiding it to this extent

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I wish it was a silhouette though so we could spend the week dissecting it.
    Ewww

I don't even know what to expect at this point since we already have our starters, mascots, and our eeveelution. It could be anything, really.
    I have a question though. This is just one Pokemon right? 'Cause some people are treating it as if it's a whole line.

That would at least keep it lively. Haha. Now we've seen the question mark and have to wait another week with no speculation to go off of.

Anyway, looking at the ?, it seems to barely cover the ground. Either the Pokemon is very thin and takes up minimal ground space, or it's flying/floating/hovering. And that's all the speculation I have.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

Has it occurred to anyone that it could possibly be the second eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Exactly, plus there are a lot of people who complain that it needs a split evo.
    Probably those who can't accept that boys can dress girl-like. Plus it's 25% rate of being male helps it become more of a rare catch.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Really? I thought Movie 13th did that, or are you counting only official reveals.

Well I don't know Pokemon Smash being recorded at least a month in advance might be a factor. But I guess, I don't know if Pokemon Smash has ever shown Slyveon before.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    Ewww

I don't even know what to expect at this point since we already have our starters, mascots, and our eeveelution. It could be anything, really.
    I have a question though. This is just one Pokemon right? 'Cause some people are treating it as if it's a whole line.
    There's actually two. The one to be revealed by Masuda, and the other to be revealed by the host.
    Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHiHpa77-xc

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

There's actually two. The one to be revealed by Masuda, and the other to be revealed by the host.
    When Masuda said good morning he did the Nazi salute. Also one of the hosts has a mustache that resembles that of Hitlers.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 31st March 2013 at 4:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Has it occurred to anyone that it could possibly be the second eeveelution.
    Nice. Here we go again...

They won't reveal another eeveelution.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Really? I thought Movie 13th did that, or are you counting only official reveals.
    Movie 13's preview did show it off, but we never had a name or a proper look at it until Smash officially revealed it, it's art, it's event details, typing, etc etc
    Well I don't know Pokemon Smash being recorded at least a month in advance might be a factor. But I guess, I don't know if Pokemon Smash has ever shown Slyveon before.
    They showed it off a few weeks ago

Oh, two Pokemon...
    Yeah, I can't even guess what it could be. >_<

But, they must be rather important Pokemon if they're being revealed this way.
    Regional birds/rodents/bugs/dogs/cats could just be revealed through CoroCoro or similar.

It could still just be one pokemon as both could have had pictures of the same pokemon. The other possibility is there is going to be two new pokemon being revealed
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    It could still just be one pokemon as both could have had pictures of the same pokemon. The other possibility is there is going to be two new pokemon being revealed
    I think it depends if it was said Masuda and the official host were going to reveal something each, but yes it does make sense that it would just be 1 Pokemon.

I guess it depends on...what will happen next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

They won't reveal another eeveelution.
    I really doubt that it would be another Eeveelution, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Whatever the Pokemon are next week it's going to be interesting. I wonder what it'll be (or what they'll be), since it seems that they might be important Pokemon plot wise or some other way if revealed in this way. Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it.

Man, one day of just having a silhouette is bad enough, a week must be horrible

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

isn't corocoro due two weeks from now?

SO mostly we will get a freaking silhouette next week and then two weeks from then the mon is reveal by corocoro

for the international reveal...they will do the same on the main site (they did it with the unova starters)...with the mon reveal the exact time corocoro is leak!!

I would love to see a BA looking farfech'd evolution. With it looking all tough and carrying that leek, maybe they could show that pokemon using it as a weapon. I would laugh

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    isn't corocoro due two weeks from now?

SO mostly we will get a freaking silhouette next week and then two weeks from then the mon is reveal by corocoro

for the international reveal...they will do the same on the main site (they did it with the unova starters)...with the mon reveal the exact time corocoro is leak!!
    I doubt it will just be a silhoutte next week when they are making this big of a deal of it. The question marj basically was that already. Corocoro will just be a rundown of the info and new stuff revealed. I think coro is no longer the only info source with international.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

wait smash is supposed to actually reveal something?!
    i am pleasantly surprised
    i hope it's something about sylveon

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I doubt it will just be a silhoutte next week when they are making this big of a deal of it. The question marj basically was that already. Corocoro will just be a rundown of the info and new stuff revealed. I think coro is no longer the only info source with international.
    There's also the fact that they're clearly showing footage. And even barring that it would be weird to have Masuda show a silhouette & then have them reveal the same silhouette to everyone else

Looks like the new info is coming out on the 7th-ish of April ^Coro will probably rehash was they say on Saturday. I'm just hopping it isn't a event exclusive poke like they did with Victini at the start of B\W. Maybe this will be the Zora couple??
    Wake up and smell the Oddish

Ugh, I'm just glad this XY News drought is apparently over now. I'm still left dumbfounded by how they just gave us zero info in little over a month when they should have blew the lid off Sylveon, by now.

Like mentioned, this/these new pokes must be pretty important if Masuda himself's getting in on it...but, er, why haven't they revealed the trainers and name of this Region already? Is it fair to assume a small batch of Gen Six's pokes are so important that they must be introduced before such basic knowledge? Now I'm (well) aware that pokes being revealed before their Region is nothing new, but unless I'm mistaken I don't think we've had this much attention brought to the pokes themselves over their entire friggin' region. It's about to be four months in now; and we still have no official character art or anything.

...Not trying to rant, or anything-- it just seems...a little suspicious to me. I'd be lying if I said their broken promise last month didn't leave a bad taste in my mouth; but at least they're ACTUALLY going to deliver this time.

Sidenote: Will be expecting PETA to leech off Nintendo's media attention any day now.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Page 678 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5786286686746756766776786796806816826887287781678 ... LastLast