Page 692 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5926426826886896906916926936946956967027427921692 ... LastLast
Results 17,276 to 17,300 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I know not to trust anything until Saturday/Sunday, but I really want to see rumor batches or fakemon due to April Fool's Day! (Even if that is more of an American thing....It is just an American thing, isnt it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Even if that is more of an American thing....It is just an American thing, isnt it?
    We're aware of it here in the UK, but that's it.
    Make of that what you will...

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

I know not to trust anything until Saturday/Sunday, but I really want to see rumor batches or fakemon due to April Fool's Day! (Even if that is more of an American thing....It is just an American thing, isnt it?)
    No, it isn't... There are a lot of countries that "celebrate" it every year.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    No, it isn't... There are a lot of countries that "celebrate" it every year.
    i wouldn't say you celebrate it, more so just partake in it. Yeah i wouldn't credit anything until Saturday

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Nope, it's a national thing, many countries do it, including the UK, Japan etc.

edit:ninja'd

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    i wouldn't say you celebrate it, more so just partake in it. Yeah i wouldn't credit anything until Saturday
    That's why I wrote celebrate with inverted commas. But I think it can be said that way at least I found some articles saying it in the Internet.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I think Sylveon is going to be a Normal type Eevee... it just looks kinda like a Normal type, since there's nothing about it that suggests it is any other type in my opinion.
    Fennekin will evolve to be Fire/Psychic, Froakie will evolve to be Water/Fighting and Chespin will be Grass/Dark in it's evolved forms. I can see Fennekin becoming some kind of large fox with an aura-type-thing radiating from it's ears. Froakie could become something like Toxicroak but less evil-looking... I guess. I can see Chespin becoming some sort of grizzly bear-type Pokemon with thorns/brambles growing up it. I think that Game Freak have to do something other than the Fire/Fighting with Fennekin since it's getting kinda old. And I can't imagine Fennekin being a Fighting type anyway. Just my two cents

That's why I wrote celebrate with inverted commas. But I think it can be said that way at least I found some articles saying it in the Internet.
    i didn't see commas at first? Anyway it doesn't matter haha. I think the new pokemon could be like Rufflet or Braviary maybe, but it could literally could be anything or everything

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

i didn't see commas at first? Anyway it doesn't matter haha. I think the new pokemon could be like Rufflet or Braviary maybe, but it could literally could be anything or everything
    Well those thing were there all the time ahah. I agree with you about it being a bird since it seems to be levitating (I'm also expecting a Psychic type pokemon).
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Well those thing were there all the time ahah. I agree with you about it being a bird since it seems to be levitating (I'm also expecting a Psychic type pokemon).
    Maybe a sigilyph evo or pre evo? Like i said it really could be anything( except for a new pika evo)

Smash made it sound like big news, and so did the official pokemon twitter and facebook, so it really has to be something pretty important for them to hype it like that.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Smash made it sound like big news, and so did the official pokemon twitter and facebook, so it really has to be something pretty important for them to hype it like that.
    Well they could also just make it seem like a bigger deal than it actually is, I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Well they could also just make it seem like a bigger deal than it actually is, I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.
    If it's anything like Sylveon their all be dressing up again and getting kites out of trees for children

If it's anything like Sylveon their all be dressing up again and getting kites out of trees for children
    Could be, I'm not exactly holding my breath but I do hope we get some useful info about the games.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Could be, I'm not exactly holding my breath but I do hope we get some useful info about the games.
    i'd liked the region's name if i'm honest but yeah glad were defiantly getting new Pokemon

Well isn't a new pokemon a big deal in itself?
    Id love for them to clear up some of our speculation on things like region name and sylveon + legendary typing
    But one thing that I'm finding strange is we still don't have ANY confirmation on the protagonists
    I mean we have seen some players in the trailer and the male does seem to be the male player but we haven't even seen the females face its thought that its the blonde girl but we don't know....I basically want some confirmation/info/names of the little things first

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Id love for them to clear up some of our speculation on things like region name and sylveon + legendary typing
    But one thing that I'm finding strange is we still don't have ANY confirmation on the protagonists
    I mean we have seen some players in the trailer and the male does seem to be the male player but we haven't even seen the females face its thought that its the blonde girl but we don't know....I basically want some confirmation/info/names of the little things first
    It's not strange at all that we haven't gotten Protagonist confirmation yet. The protagonists for BW weren't revealed until around this time 3 years ago.

I'm tired of people thinking Sylveon HAS to have a counterpart. GF has shown us time and time again that barriers they previously set can be broken (Ex. Black and White 2. Who expected that!?)

Personally, another Eeveelution would ruin the whole "Special-based" theme (I am banking on the fact that Sylveon is Dragon-type).

Anyway, I haven't seen any fake scans/rumors yet today I was so pumped for them....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    A new pokemon could be a big deal depennding on what it is. If it's just like a generic bug, then that's not really any big news. Id honestly rather go another month with no new pokemon in exchange for learning slyveons type just to end The light type speculation.

Named Admiral Sentret

A new pokemon could be a big deal depennding on what it is. If it's just like a generic bug, then that's not really any big news. Id honestly rather go another month with no new pokemon in exchange for learning slyveons type just to end The light type speculation.
    I have a feeling that this won't be just the regional bird/bug. Masuda himself is coming on. Though that might not mean anything, I think that it will be something big (considering the children's faces when they revealed the Pokemon XD)

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    It's not strange at all that we haven't gotten Protagonist confirmation yet. The protagonists for BW weren't revealed until around this time 3 years ago.

I'm tired of people thinking Sylveon HAS to have a counterpart. GF has shown us time and time again that barriers they previously set can be broken (Ex. Black and White 2. Who expected that!?)

Personally, another Eeveelution would ruin the whole "Special-based" theme (I am banking on the fact that Sylveon is Dragon-type).

Anyway, I haven't seen any fake scans/rumors yet today I was so pumped for them....
    I guess it's because Eevee has been so marketed, know what I mean? We want more then one to make up for the torturous levels of Eevee.

Plus the Special Eevee thing was thrown outta the door in Gen IV, as now all types can be considered 'Special' or 'Physical'. For all we know, it was a complete coincidence and it's not a pattern.

And Dragon Sylveon? Ha! You probably expected me to say no way! It's possible '3' But I think it'll be Flying, so that's that 'special type thingy' outta the window anyway. I think Sylveon would have a much more Dragon related name then Sylveon. Like 'Drageon' or 'Draceon' or 'Wyveon' or 'OMGit'sahuge*ssdragon!eon'. So far its names have a Fairy theme, which probably means Flying or Bug type, which Pre Gen-IV were Physical anyway. The way its streamers flow makes it seem like a Flying-Type, but it can be anything.

Anyone think that the Pokemon to be revealed is an evo of a past Pokemon?

Are you meaning the whole Light-Type fiasco or just Sylveon being Light-Type? Because it's Xerneas who's the most speculated Light-Type. And Light-Type will probably be speculated to the end of Pokemon itself :P
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 1st April 2013 at 3:35 PM.

I agree with most people that Syleveon looks more like a normal type evolution or i also get the impression that it could be a totally new type. Like maybe light.
    Legit Shinnies

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeTamer View Post
    I agree with most people that Syleveon looks more like a normal type evolution or i also get the impression that it could be a totally new type. Like maybe light.
    No thanks. Sylveon doesn't look much like a Light-Type should be. It looks 'Fairy and Flighty'.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    No thanks. Sylveon doesn't look much like a Light-Type should be. It looks 'Fairy and Flighty'.

What exactly does a light type even look like? I thought dark was the "evil type" already with fighting being the pseudo light, or good type.

Named Admiral Sentret

What exactly does a light type even look like? I thought dark was the "evil type" already with fighting being the pseudo light, or good type.
    yeah same >.>
    i'd rather not get into this argument though so let's just drop it guys ^_^

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    I guess it's because Eevee has been so marketed, know what I mean? We want more then one to make up for the torturous levels of Eevee.

Plus the Special Eevee thing was thrown outta the door in Gen IV, as now all types can be considered 'Special' or 'Physical'. For all we know, it was a complete coincidence and it's not a pattern.

And Dragon Sylveon? Ha! You probably expected me to say no way! It's possible '3' But I think it'll be Flying, so that's that 'special type thingy' outta the window anyway. I think Sylveon would have a much more Dragon related name then Sylveon. Like 'Drageon' or 'Draceon' or 'Wyveon' or 'OMGit'sahuge*ssdragon!eon'. So far its names have a Fairy theme, which probably means Flying or Bug type, which Pre Gen-IV were Physical anyway. The way its streamers flow makes it seem like a Flying-Type, but it can be anything.

Anyone think that the Pokemon to be revealed is an evo of a past Pokemon?
    Actually, the fact that DP changed the Physical/Special move split and continued with the pattern by revealing Leafeon and Glaceon only strengthens my argument.

Plus, every Eeveelution clearly looks like their respective type, or at least their icon.

Sylveon.jpg

Tell me that doesn't match.

Page 692 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 5926426826886896906916926936946956967027427921692 ... LastLast