Page 778 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6787287687747757767777787797807817827888288781778 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Not at all, IMO.
    Who's to say that the Dex is complete at this point?
    I'm sure the Japanese Dex is complete. Translators may be needed heavily to aid in creating names for their respective regions. The region's dex is probably complete, but this is 3D coding as well as 2D coding, which isn't a whole lot of work, but it's enough to give GameFreak some time to make a great bunch of new Pokémon and the new Dex format.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    They should bring fog back, i miss fog. Also i never knew fog doubled the power of weather ball
    No. Fog died with Platinum and it should never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    Im hoping that in XY pokemon abilities are no longer hidden and you can just catch them in in the wild similar to BW2 but anywhere in any grass, water, cave just like regular pokemon.
    I think ther best way to do this would be to give all 1st-5th gen Pokemon hidden abilities in wild and 6th gen Pokemon's abilities should only be found in Hidden Grottos/Event/Dreamworld/etc. I don't want them to remove Hidden Grottos because they are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf4yp74DlnI

So I was watching this and started wondering, do you guys think that this could be accurate?
    I don't think the entire Pokedex would somehow get out this early in development, if its even finished. Gamefreak probably guards that thing more than any other thing in development, and the thought that it would be leaked at all, lets alone this early, is crazy.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Do you guys think we will get new fossil's this time around?...because Pokefrance have a Johto feeling!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Do you guys think we will get new fossil's this time around?...because Pokefrance have a Johto feeling!
    A velociraptor fossil would be really cool. Don't you agree? Personally I want to see more dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    A velociraptor fossil would be really cool. Don't you agree? Personally I want to see more dinosaurs.
    ah see I want to see more Mammoths and wooly rhinos and sabertooth cats and terra birds those kind of fossils

it would be interesting if you got 2 different ones in each game 4 in total

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    That could be awesome and add saber-tooth tiger!!

That could be awesome and add saber-tooth tiger!!
    Yeah i want a saber tooth it's just an awesome creature, raiku just isn't enough lol

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Yeah i want a saber tooth it's just an awesome creature, raiku just isn't enough lol
    Plus Raikou is based on a raijū a thunder demon!! So why not add a sabertooth mon!!

Plus Raikou is based on a raijū a thunder demon!! So why not add a sabertooth mon!!
    Yes exactly, hopefully in the coming years we see this sabertooth pokemon.

My team:

My theory on Sylveon

X and Y
    Yveltal= new ability "backdraft" user cast a windstorm that heils from behind,increases speed of allies because wind is with your team.
    Xerneas =new ability "Psy Scope" user casts a scope like veil that increases the teams accuracy.

Just SURFing with Azumarill in the internet and found this Dunsparce... Have a very hard laugh...

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven."
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

There's only been one gen when we didn't get fossils and that was 2nd gen because the first two generations were supposed to be all they made of Pokemon, and they were connected adding only some pokemon, but not following the same pattern like Gen 5 did to Gen 1. After that they've made fossil Pokemon for every region. And at the Dunsparce above, I like it. I know it's fake, but if it were real it would totally be on my team.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by GenesisHD View Post
    Yes exactly, hopefully in the coming years we see this sabertooth pokemon.
    Doesn't Raikou count as one?
    Besides, I'm hoping for a caveman pokémon
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    Doesn't Raikou count as one?
    Besides, I'm hoping for a caveman pokémon
    This caveman Pokémon could evolve from a monkey and into a Human Pokémon!

Magikarp used splash! It's a one-hit KO!

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN TRAINER Oliver View Post
    This caveman Pokémon could evolve from a monkey and into a Human Pokémon!
    This is my idea. The caveman can be a fossil pokémon that would evolve from a monket. It's typing would be...
    -Ice/Fighting
    -Rock/Ice
    -Rock/Fighting
    -Normal/ ???(rock fighting or ice)
    His ability could be something that boost his attack whenever a fire type is out or when can give him an ability like guts(only when burned)
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by blue8arman View Post
    Just SURFing with Azumarill in the internet and found this Dunsparce... Have a very hard laugh...
    Even though it's a joke...it would look really cool.I hope Dunsparce gets an evo.

If dunsparce ever does get an evo i hope it becomes something interesting. It's such a filler pokemon...

Dunsparce definitely needs an evo (or two). Ice and poison need some love on the type chart for some balance and electric should be super effective against steel types too.
    FC: 2793-1148-2460

Well heck, if that dunsparce gets an evolution, then it would be a potential candidate to my team. I hope that it would be a flying type.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I was never interested in Dunsparce ever. I did not think people actually liked that Pokemon. Personally I want to see some new and scary ghost pokemon. Chandelure became my favourite regular pokemon ever. Loved the design.

Knowing that Basculin was added last minute tells me that it was either being held off for this generation, scrapped initially from Gen V or thought up when they needed it. Whichever it is, I'm definitely thinking we will get a build on it.

I liked the idea someone had before, joining both formes to make a two-headed fish. Having both formes in the players party while holding a special item to evolve into a two-headed fish. I don't think it would need split-evolutions, if given a strong enough evolution.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by JSteele View Post
    Its fake, but I like the idea.

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

I would like to see a split evolution for Basculin..A Water/Fire Evolution and a Water/Electric Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I would like to see a split evolution for Basculin..A Water/Fire Evolution and a Water/Electric Evolution
    It would be nice for those different forms of Basculin to serve a purpose. I'd quite like the same for Gastrodon, the West and East being either more special or physical based.

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Quote Originally Posted by Mudster View Post
    Its fake, but I like the idea.
    Are we sure its fake?

If it is, then its a pretty good fake.

Page 778 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6787287687747757767777787797807817827888288781778 ... LastLast