Page 786 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6867367767827837847857867877887897907968368861786 ... LastLast
Results 19,626 to 19,650 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by magnezone1683 View Post
    Hey everyone let's go back to Gen I shall we
    Mewtwo-Genetic Pokemon
    Now to Gen VI
    Mewtwo?-Genetic Pokemon
    ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT THIS NEW POKEMON IS A FORM OF MEWTWO!!!!!!!!!!!
    my theory proves it
    So What Is Your Theory?!?!
    Last Update: 13-06-2014
    System: Nintendo 3DS Yveltal
    Playing: POKEMON Y
    Badges: 8/8
    Team: Mega Charizard y, Greninja, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Rotom-W, Venusaur
    Playtime: 722:45
    E4 Win: 90
    FC: 3DS small 0920-0764-0610, Yveltal 3DSXL 4871-4646-5819

Pokedex:
    Central Kalos Dex Seen 150, Obtained 150
    Coastel Kalos Dex Seen 153, Obtained 153
    Mountain Kalos Dex Seen 151, Obtained 151
    National PokeDex Seen 715, Obtained 715

Kalos Dex Complete 04-11-2013, Central Dex Complete 20-11-2013, Mountain Dex Complete 03-12-2013. Nat. Dex Complete 22-12-2013

Mewtwo-Genetic Pokemon
    Now to Gen VI
    Mewtwo?-Genetic Pokemon
    my theory proves it
    Totally

10charmanders
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    I hope by new TV series they mean a spin-off as opposed to the new Unova series that's due to come our way some time soon.

Also, Pokémon Co. seems eager to make this Region the most anticipated yet; do you think that we might actually get more new Pokémon than just 100-120? I'd love to see a Dex for this Region (if it turns out to be an 'evo Region') as versatile as the Sinnoh Dex; they added lots of new Pokémon whilst adding lots of evolutions. If it's a 'reboot Region' (Kanto (as it started the franchise), Hoenn and Unova), I'd like to see a few evolutions or prevolutions anyway, like the way Hoenn introduced Wynaut and Azurill.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Yesssss! We need a Kodama! I also thought about an Ittan Momen:

http://www.obakemono.com/obake/ittanmomen/

I think the Kodama is a better candidate, however

Can someone explain to me why they are opposed to the idea of a light type? Wouldn't it be more confusing to redo type matchups?

Thanks, an ittan momen would be cool too but i not sure whether it's to similar to Chimecho. Possibly an evolution for it though?

Edit- Chimecho is something completely different so it wouldn't be to similar, so yeah i think it would make a good basis for a Pokemon

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    People were discussing ghost/grass types earlier and I think this maybe a good candidate for it basis http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodam...rit)#section_1
    I really like that idea. Although I would like to see a Scarecrow Pokemon as Grass/Ghost.
    FireRed Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    Sapphire Team:
    Platinum Team:
    White Team:
    White2 Team:
    Y Team:

I must say that today I thought of an amazing Pokemon that could be made based on the Stone Forest in Madagascar. (I think it should be the eighth wonder of the world! XD) Look at these pix here and here. A Rock/Grass type with awesome coverage, as the Stone Forest PKMN could also be a Dark type or Normal type (see the major inhabitant is a lemur). Could easily land in the OU teir with great coverage and resistance, not being weak to anything at all!

ORIGINAL IDEA- No copying :P

~Chapter

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    A Steel type with poor defense sounds almost illogical. Also, with 11 resistances and 15 types that are in neutral status against it, I think it would be too powerful outside the legendary classification. Even with a lacking movepool, two STABs and it's OP.
    They made a dragon evolution for seadra. Why not Shellgon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I must say that today I thought of an amazing Pokemon that could be made based on the Stone Forest in Madagascar. (I think it should be the eighth wonder of the world! XD) Look at these pix here and here. A Rock/Grass type with awesome coverage, as the Stone Forest PKMN could also be a Dark type or Normal type (see the major inhabitant is a lemur). Could easily land in the OU teir with great coverage and resistance, not being weak to anything at all!

~Chapter
    That would be an amazing location
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    But Seadra was a final evolution which meant it was available for another, Shelgon is a middle line pokemon with a evolution that doesn't need a steel typing as it is already dragon/flying i believe

Edit:

~Chapter
    are you suggesting the actual forest should be the Pokemon? if so that is a great idea, i would guess it would be similar to Gigalith
    Last edited by mtie123; 10th April 2013 at 11:44 PM.

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Because shelgon is already the middle part of a three pokemon Form evolution line. It would be like going back and changing dragonair's type.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

That would be an amazing location
    It's real!

are you suggesting the actual forest should be the Pokemon? if so that is a great idea, i would guess it would be similar to Gigalith
    Yes, I am. XD

Also, mistake, I think it would be hurt by steel but nothing else.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

@Chapter of Charizard that is actually a great idea. I've always loved the stone gardens!
    My 3DS FC is 2964-8767-0282 PM me if you add me!

Visit Me and Chapter of Charizards gaming blog. Fans are always appreciated and welcomed. Feel free to comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Nope. I've tried Purrloin, I trained to level 35, and it was still terrible. A classic battle with my Liepard was "Go! Use Thief, then die!" I've also heard bad things about Poocheyana. Don't know about Ralts though.

Out of curiousity, has anyone started an XY team? My Y team so far will include Froakie's last evolution and Krookodile.
    I can't decide on a starter because i like them all. Gonna wait till evos are shown. Probably won't get Chespin although I really like him due to having grass starters for the past three generations. Also wanted a dragon eevee but might settle for umbreon or something. Also gonna have the psuedo legendary.

It's real!

Yes, I am. XD

Also, mistake, I think it would be hurt by steel but nothing else.
    What would the design be like? would it be like Gigalith you think or like Torterra and carry it like on it's back and stuff

Mewtwo-Genetic Pokemon
    Now to Gen VI
    Mewtwo?-Genetic Pokemon
    my theory proves it
    Wow, this kid is a genius.........

@Chapter or Charizard

The Stone Forest pokemon would have a weakness to Fighting as well, right?
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

What would the design be like? would it be like Gigalith you think or like Torterra and carry it like on it's back and stuff
    Like a Torterra only taller rather than wider. Maybe like a Regice kind of design, only stone and maybe some vines with a branch sticking out of the top-right of the head? Or something? LOL

The Stone Forest pokemon would have a weakness to Fighting as well, right?
    Damn... Okay, two weaknesses. LOL Thought it was full defenses LOL My bad.

Like a Torterra only taller rather than wider. Maybe like a Regice kind of design, only stone and maybe some vines with a branch sticking out of the top-right of the head? Or something? LOL

Damn... Okay, two weaknesses. LOL Thought it was full defenses LOL My bad.
    That sounds really cool actually

Quote Originally Posted by penguinry View Post
    I agree. I guess I'm a "genwunner" as well. What a completely stupid term for it. Anyways, Yeah, the alternate forms are fvcking dumb. You don't always have to sup everything up to make it "better" imo. Things that aren't broken are better just left alone.
    I guess im one too. But I hate this term "genwunner". Ive followed pokemon since the first series of pokemon cards. and im a 90's kid, but seriously. not EVERY 90's kid is stuck up.....
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

It's real!
    Yeah I know, I meant for ingame
    The Original Team.
    Circa 1999.
    AS Team

Here's to hoping corocoro atleast reveals the types of sylveon/yveltal/Xerneas/mewthree
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Here's to hoping corocoro atleast reveals the types of sylveon/yveltal/Xerneas/mewthree
    It should leak in the next couple of days. Patience is a virtue. Oh and I don't expect much.

Neither do i. Oh god why can't we get more news this wait is purgatory

But when the wait is over the games will be all that much better

I saw this dinosaur http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majungasaurus on a list of dinosaurs a film website wanted to see in Jurassic Park 4. It used it's head a a battering ram. I thought it would make a great evolution or pre-evolution of Druddigon, who has a similar appearance to it already. Dragon/Rock, perhaps. It could evolve a new item or learning Ancientpower or something
    Nuzlocke Ruby Run: 6 Badges, Heading To Lilycove City
    Team: Deaths:

My Team for the Ruby Remake:

We 'need' a T-Rex and one of those Shark thingamabobbers as fossils.
    Clauncher, Vivillon, Chespin... Here it comes!

Page 786 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 6867367767827837847857867877887897907968368861786 ... LastLast