Page 803 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7037537937998008018028038048058068078138539031803 ... LastLast
Results 20,051 to 20,075 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

The new Mewtwo form will be a Sound Type Pokemon, judging from its tail, looks like a musical note.
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    The new Mewtwo form will be a Sound Type Pokemon, judging from its tail, looks like a musical note.

It doesn't really look like a musical note at all, it's just bent at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Red View Post
    Also would you really associate Mewtwo with music? I'm probably not the only one thinking that Mewtwo never really struck me as the musical type.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

Sorry was just kidding around :P

It's obviously not going to be a Sound Type just wanted to see if I could shift the conversation :P
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Want a Rattata + Tentacool + Zubat Pokemon?

It is the 'top percentage" of all Pokemon...

Do you think Gen 6 would feature fusion or/and cloning Pokemon?

3DS Friend Code: 1950 - 8194 -5373
    Ghost Friend Safari with Phantump, Lampent, and Driftblim

Spoiler:- Special Thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by LordSnivy View Post
    Loves me some Torkoal...but how about Sootoise for the name? Although yours is cool too.
    I think Coalapagos would be a cool name for a Torkoal evolution, a combination of "Coal" and "Galápagos". It could be based on a volcanic island, maybe?

Would a Torkoal evo typing be though? Fire/Water using the steam idea? or Fire/Steel and could become like a tank and gain a cannon like Blastoise?

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Would a Torkoal evo typing be though? Fire/Water using the steam idea? or Fire/Steel and could become like a tank and gain a cannon like Blastoise?
    yeah...Fire/Water would be perfect for Torkoal...underwater volcano FTW

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Torkoal should just have a prevo and an evo, and have the evo be Fire/Ground. I don't see anything unique about a Torkoal evo and I would just like it to stay the same.
    But if it does get an evo, I'd like it to be Fire/Steel.

Sounds cool, maybe it has a signature move similar to Scald but more powerful with a higher percent chance to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Sounds cool, maybe it has a signature move similar to Scald but more powerful with a higher percent chance to burn.
    Or it could have a Surf or Hydro Pump equivalent that works similar to Scald.Or maybe an ability that causes all Water type moves to have a chance to burn.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Or it could have a Surf or Hydro Pump equivalent that works similar to Scald.Or maybe an ability that causes all Water type moves to have a chance to burn.
    Yeah, it could have that too. Either way I'm surprised there isn't a Pokémon that represents an underwater volcano yet, there are plenty of them. If not Torkoal, then maybe a Heatmor evo? I'd prefer Torkoal going down that route though.

I would like to see an evo for the following
    - pincir
    - shuckle
    - Heracross
    - durant
    - Altaria (I could see this being really magnificent)
    - Skarmory
    - Granbull
    - and I really want another Pokemon like Gyradose and Milotic but actually have a dragon water type like this
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLady View Post
    I would like to see an evo for the following
    - pincir
    - shuckle
    - Heracross
    - durant
    - Altaria (I could see this being really magnificent)
    - Skarmory
    - Granbull
    - and I really want another Pokemon like Gyradose and Milotic but actually have a dragon water type like this
    And have Skarmory abuse Eviolite to up its defense to where it can hardly be touched? Skarmory is already good so an evolution isn't really needed IMO.

.......I don't think I want to see an Eviolite Shuckle either

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    lol i do as a competitive battler
    i would abuse that guard split so much

some of the things id love would be for donphan to get a water/ground evo that would rockor if that dosent happen id like to get a kl water flying type that can learn waterfall and hopefully a kl ice type like a huskie or something that can learn surf. The original pokemon id like to have in this dex would be growlithe axew and riolu. Eevees pretty much confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    >retreats into own shell<
    Mother of God, that would be frustrating!
    Might as well give some Pokémon a OHKO move that has 100 accuracy then.
    Also, let's have an item that boosts both Attack and Special Attack 3x better than Choice items and make it only for fully evolved Pokémon. More radical changes yeah?
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 14th April 2013 at 5:09 PM.

a lot I Pokemon don't need an evolution but that doesn't mean to say they shouldn't have one like I want Skarmory and shuckle to have one just for the aesthetic changes
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Also, let's have an item that boosts both Attack and Special Attack 3x better than Choice items and make it only for fully evolved Pokémon. More radical changes yeah?
    That makes me think of an attack-boosting variation of the Eviolite. Shame, it (Eviolite) ruined most offensive Pokemon in LC. So maybe Evioteor? Eviomet? The last one sounds like vomit XD

Anyway, I'd like to see an Evoloution of Girafarig. Normal/Psychic is a really unique typing, and i'd love to see it used more.

Perhaps look a bit more like this, a prototype for the above Pokemon: Proto-Gira.jpg

Absol evo for better bulk and speed! Let's go go go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    no no it's not bro ._.
    we've been over this too many times
    fighting is hero type and fighting with honor and purity
    Yeah justice breaks rocks shatter ice, and punch thyough metal. totally that.

IT's not get on with it, psychic is the cosest thing to light, and it doesn't even correpond.
    Also if we could stop finding fighting types in dark caves that would make a believable theory but though luck thats pretty much where we find most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    The irony of an OHKO move 100% accurate to counter shuckle with eviolite is that shuckle has sturdy.

I think pinsir deserves an evo. Scyther got one. I think pinsir should too. It could be bug-dark or bug-steel like scizor. I don't see it getting a fighting-bug evo because pinsir and scyther are sort of like plusle and minun and pinsir's evo would destroy scizor,but..Pinsir needs an evo. Imagine how cool it would look!
    BUDDER + TORTERRAS = AWESOMENESS

My shinies:
    Gyrados not from Lake of Rage!

BIDOOF PARTAY!!!!

Also X and Y is Kewl. TEAM FLOWERHEAD FTW (Mega Venusaur) :3

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    Yeah justice breaks rocks shatter ice, and punch thyough metal. totally that.

IT's not get on with it, psychic is the cosest thing to light, and it doesn't even correpond.
    Also if we could stop finding fighting types in dark caves that would make a believable theory but though luck thats pretty much where we find most of them.
    Justice and honor is only one aspect of the fighting type. The physical strength of a fighting type is the other aspect, which is utilized in its (physical) effectiveness against solid typing (Rock, Ice, Steel). Evil manifested in the form of a monster (Pokemon) being defeated by a Fighting Pokemon is pretty acceptable, at least for me.

And if you're a rookie fighting Pokemon, what would be an ideal location to train yourself up? Where evil lurks of course -> caves. Tons of things you can smash in there actually.

Light has such a narrow niche in terms of type effectiveness that I hardly see its utility among the 17 types.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Page 803 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7037537937998008018028038048058068078138539031803 ... LastLast