Page 820 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7207708108168178188198208218228238248308709201820 ... LastLast
Results 20,476 to 20,500 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    This. I don't think we will be seeing more variety of Dragon Pokémon for a long time. Though I can safely say that personally introducing three Dragon evolution lines, a Pre-evolution of Druddigon maybe and a legendary Dragon (the "Z" legend perhaps? Maybe this can be our Grass Dragon due to it being draconic and serpent like and feasting the roots off of the tree according to the myth I believe) would be a high and fair introduction of Dragon types this generation.
    Yeah, that could be cool. I'm not saying that like half of the Pokedex should be Dragon-type (they couldn't really pull that off anyways), I just hope they have a very good representation of Dragons, from new ones to old ones. For example, Gible or Deino would be cool with any new ones they might have. Just not Altaria (no offense to those who like Altaria, just one of the few Dragons I'm not interested in).
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

Quote Originally Posted by Furret Master View Post
    That could be interesting. It wouldn't be super redundant, either. The idea of slowly losing the shell would take the concept of Togepi further, too. Wonder what a Fighting/Dragon would look like, or some of the other combos they haven't done (not that they would need to do all of them).
    I'd like a Fighting/Dragon pokemon to be based on a Muay Thai fighter, being bipedal, earthy brown, not too big with bandaged arms and ankles with a headband and a crossed bandage on its cheek...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I'd like a Fighting/Dragon pokemon to be based on a Muay Thai fighter, being bipedal, earthy brown, not too big with bandaged arms and ankles with a headband and a crossed bandage on its cheek...
    Ooo, that would be awesome. I'm wondering which kind of Dragon combo wouldn't work well for a design. Then again, they could probably think of something for any combo. *shrugs
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:

This. I don't think we will be seeing more variety of Dragon Pokémon for a long time. Though I can safely say that personally introducing three Dragon evolution lines, a Pre-evolution of Druddigon maybe and a legendary Dragon (the "Z" legend perhaps? Maybe this can be our Grass Dragon due to it being draconic and serpent like and feasting the roots off of the tree according to the myth I believe) would be a high and fair introduction of Dragon types this generation.
    that would be awesome
    i was kind of sad serperior wasn't one but oh well no biggie
    even if the legend isn't grass/dragon, i think they could make a non legend grass/dragon, which i would actually prefer so i can use it on wifi

I'm trying to remember...
    Have we had a Poison/Dragon or Poison/Dragon type yet?
    If not I think they'd be cool...
    I'll check out the Poke'Dex later for one. xD

Quote Originally Posted by *~Silver*~ View Post
    I'm trying to remember...
    Have we had a Poison/Dragon or Poison/Dragon type yet?
    If not I think they'd be cool...
    I'll check out the Poke'Dex later for one. xD
    Nope, no Poison/Dragon yet. That could be a cool one to design, actually.

Started by jesusfreak94:

Quote Originally Posted by Furret Master View Post
    Nope, no Poison/Dragon yet. That could be a cool one to design, actually.
    Poison/Dragon was the one I thought would be really cool. It could be purple with some black or blue... It'd be cool. That's all I can say. xD

Dragon/Bug would be really unique type combination.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I had a similar idea. A Fighting/Dragon would be awesome to me regardless, though. The designs for the Dragon Pokemon have been very good thus far. I can't really see them screwing it up, either.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

The hell did I just read?
    Lol...I tend to write terribly...I just meant that some pokemon have underwhelming designs-they look kinda amateur-ish-while others are amazing.The difference between those designs is not so subtle and it clearly shows that some artists in charge of designing pkmn are good,while others need improvement.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Lol...I tend to write terribly...I just meant that some pokemon have underwhelming designs-they look kinda amateur-ish-while others are amazing.The difference between those designs is not so subtle and it clearly shows that some artists in charge of designing pkmn are good,while others need improvement.
    I wouldn't say that. Pokemon are meant to be varied and Gamefreak wouldn't release a Pokemon if it didn't believe in it's design in some capacity. The artists design the Pokemon sure, but that doesn't mean it goes into the final product as-is.
    -metalbryce

Did you know that you don't have to sign every post individually because
    1) We can see who's posting what because at the top of every post there's all your information (who knew?!)
    2) It doesn't make you special or your opinion any more ~correct~
    3) For like the last at least fifteen years of internet forums there's this box and it's called a "signature box" because where you can sign your post the same way, automatically, every time

Quote Originally Posted by Dj06 View Post
    I had a similar idea. A Fighting/Dragon would be awesome to me regardless, though. The designs for the Dragon Pokemon have been very good thus far. I can't really see them screwing it up, either.
    Hands bulging red with claws to resemble boxing gloves would be cool. Maybe even a thick stripe around its waist to look like a wrestler belt.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    I've been waiting for this combination forever. I still remember when people though Haxorus was a Bug type. Maybe it was because its mouthblades resembled bug mandibles. Hopefully GameFreak makes something good.
    Last edited by Blackjack the Titan; 16th April 2013 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Hands bulging red with claws to resemble boxing gloves would be cool. Maybe even a thick stripe around its waist to look like a wrestler belt.

I've been waiting for this combination forever. I still remember when people though Haxorus was a Bug type. Maybe it was because its mouthblades resembled bug mandibles. Hopefully GameFreak makes something good.
    Personally i would love to see a Bug/Dragon type..but what Aniamal would it be based on..

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    Personally i would love to see a Bug/Dragon type..but what Aniamal would it be based on..
    Mantises, leaf bugs, even dragon snails can be Dragon/Bug animals.

For a Dark/Bug, or another Ghost/Bug I think a stick bug/phasmid might work because it may be designed to look like a skeleton.

What about the obvious one, a Dragonfly?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Maybe that is a missed chance...A dragonfly...Yanmega could have been great
    i think there aren't any other candidates.
    Wish for a Yanma and Yanmega type change this time...(yes, yanma too!)

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Flygon could have been part bug/dragon, Abs it would have made sense.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Flygon could have been part bug/dragon, Abs it would have made sense.
    I agree..i don't know why Flygon wasn't Bug/Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    What about the obvious one, a Dragonfly?
    Yanmega Evo perhaps?

Mantises, leaf bugs, even dragon snails can be Dragon/Bug animals.

For a Dark/Bug, or another Ghost/Bug I think a stick bug/phasmid might work because it may be designed to look like a skeleton.
    Lol dragon snails. Maybe you should've looked that up a little more first :L

Yanmega Evo perhaps?
    Yanmega's too powerful to have an evo. If we had a bug/dragon type, how about something like a fairy dragon? http://www.dandwiki.com/w/images/0/05/Fairy_dragons.jpg

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Yanmega is definitely too powerful for an evo. However, a bug/dragon doesn't have to be a dragonfly. It could be a large, scaled beetle with a unique design. a faerie dragon would be cool too, and is actually one of the creatures we're adding to our own project based around the concept of monster training.

I'm really hoping to get some new type combos this time around. Please no more fish water pokemon. I know there's plenty of water, but at least give us more types like Quagsire.
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    it would kinda sad flygon wasn't one that made no sense to me

Ya its sad flygon, yanmega,
    how about a yanma split evo? Even more scary looking than yanmega!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

I'm not sure who mentioned it, but I heard someone say an Assassin Spider would make a good Dragon/Bug-type, and I'd have to agree. They seem pretty fitting.

Page 820 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7207708108168178188198208218228238248308709201820 ... LastLast