Page 826 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7267768168228238248258268278288298308368769261826 ... LastLast
Results 20,626 to 20,650 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Elementman-Novapoke View Post
    I still think a Ground Eeveelution is a massive possibility for this generation. This is, however, based purely on the statue shown in the trailer of the trainer with... A Golurk and a Palpitoad, and an Eevee, I think it was? This creates a kind of binary between this and Slyveon (if it is Flying).
    So as the theory of Eeveelutions being counters to each other says, the new Eeveelution will be weak against Jolteon or stronger than Jolteon. So if there are both Flying and Ground Eeveelutions this gen, then Jolteon gets a counter and a Pokémon to counter.

Well, I'll put this here in order to make the mods put it on the fake scans thread.
    It is basically an Arbok evolution but given the page where it comes from, and the art itself it's fake
        Spoiler:- :

Anyway I think Arbok could make for an evolution; what do you think?

New eeveelutions are always introduced with one having an SE advantage over the other. Sylveon most likely being Flying that would leave Rock, Fighting, or Bug for the new Eevee
    Last edited by Elnava; 17th April 2013 at 8:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Worbinator View Post
    Well, I'll put this here in order to make the mods put it on the fake scans thread.
    It is basically an Arbok evolution but given the page where it comes from, and the art itself it's fake

If Arbok does get an evolution, then I think it should be Poison/Dragon and called Adnocana.

Quote Originally Posted by Worbinator View Post

I would love an Arbok evo but not like that.
    what about Ksilasab as a name poison/dragon

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    If Arbok does get an evolution, then I think it should be Poison/Dragon and called Adnocana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    I would love an Arbok evo but not like that.
    what about Ksilasab as a name poison/dragon
    I've never thought of a dragon evolution of Arbok, but that would be a good way to show a poison/dragon and the egg group approves it

Just because the Ekans line is a Dragon Egg group, doesn't mean it will eventually become a dragon (this is likely to reference the fact that it is reptilian and can breed with other "reptiles"). I mean, Arbok is serpentine in nature and was to reference venomous and dangerous snakes. Doesn't really make sense to slap on a Dragon-type on something that was meant to be a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Just because the Ekans line is a Dragon Egg group, doesn't mean it will eventually become a dragon (this is likely to reference the fact that it is reptilian and can breed with other "reptiles"). I mean, Arbok is serpentine in nature and was to reference venomous and dangerous snakes. Doesn't really make sense to slap on a Dragon-type on something that was meant to be a snake.
    It does not necessarily have to be Dragon because of its egg group. I just want it to be Poison/Dragon because I think it would be refreshing for the line. Arbok is pretty weak battle-wise, but I'd use it in an NU competition if there were any I knew of. Coil may help it stay more resilient to NU groud Pokémon.

There was a post before saying that sylveon could be posion type, because of this pink posion ivy plant found in japan i think.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    You know alot of dragons have very serpent like qualities.

Credit to Eeveelover824! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    There was a post before saying that sylveon could be posion type, because of this pink posion ivy plant found in japan i think.
    Well in the pokeuniverse the ghost,poison,dark pokemon (mostly) are scary ya know.
    İf you were 5 years old and saw that you would be scared. İmagine you see a Gengar or a Spiritomb in a haunted forest.
    That wouldn't make ya happy...
    But Sylveon doesn't really look like a poison deadly pokemon that kills pokemon by poisening them...

Note: İ talk to much...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

A Poison/Dragon evolution for Arbok would be awesome. It actually has some mythology that could be used for it as well. Imoogi are mythological serpents(Arbok) that are able to ascend dragons(Evo) in Korean lore by obtaining a mythical pearl. Give the evolution some water type attacks to fully satisfy the mythology and boom! An awesome evolution idea...

It would probably evolve through a new, Pearl like item that gives stat boosts(like the other evolution hold items). It could just evolve with a big pearl but... that's lame... Maybe it would just have to level up or something while holding the item, hopefully something interesting that isn't trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    A Poison/Dragon evolution for Arbok would be awesome. It actually has some mythology that could be used for it as well. Imoogi are mythological serpents(Arbok) that are able to ascend dragons(Evo) in Korean lore by obtaining a mythical pearl. Give the evolution some water type attacks to fully satisfy the mythology and boom! An awesome evolution idea...

It would probably evolve through a new, Pearl like item that gives stat boosts(like the other evolution hold items). It could just evolve with a big pearl but... that's lame... Maybe it would just have to level up or something while holding the item, hopefully something interesting that isn't trade.
    By the looks of Arbok's evo, it doessn't look like something that can evovle with a Pearl and turn into something as evil-looking as that.

By the looks of Arbok's evo, it doessn't look like something that can evovle with a Pearl and turn into something as evil-looking as that.
    May I ask why?

My guess on an arboc evolution would be
    A larger, longer cobra with its chest more brightly colored and maybe it gaining scales and fangs?
    Maybe some sort of rattle?
    An arbok evo would do nice

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'm all for a Poison/Dragon Arbok ego. Dragon needs to be paired with more things.

Also, I still think that Sylveon will be a Normal type. You'd think that if it was Dragon they'd make it more... Dragon-y? Like, it's covered in ribbons. Where are claws and spikes, yo? It looks far more like a Normal type to me, what with the general blandness of it and the lack of elemental references in its name(s). I think the kite theory holds some footing, but I can't see it being anything else.

e:
    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus
    Why would you think it evolves with a Pearl?
    Why would you think it evolves with anything? It's a blatant fake.
    Last edited by Grey Wind; 17th April 2013 at 10:58 PM.

May I ask why?
    Look at Adnocana (my name for Arbok's evo)

It looks more like it evolved holding a Dragon Fang while trading or leveling up. The spikes on the side of its mouth look like they developed during evolution through some Dragon held item, not a Pearl.

Look at Adnocana (my name for Arbok's evo)

It looks more like it evolved holding a Dragon Fang while trading or leveling up. The spikes on the side of its mouth look like they developed during evolution through some Dragon held item, not a Pearl.

1. I'm not talking about that, that looks terriderp imo
    2. Imoogi are able to become dragons by obtaining the Dragon pearl, hence Arbok would evolve into the evo I'm talking about with a new pearl item, preferably called the Dragon Pearl(maybe it increases the power of dragon type attacks?)

1. I'm not talking about that, that looks terriderp imo
    2. Imoogi are able to become dragons by obtaining the Dragon pearl, hence Arbok would evolve into the evo I'm talking about with a new pearl item, preferably called the Dragon Pearl(maybe it increases the power of dragon type attacks?)
    Considering the Dragon fang is already an item that increases Dragon type attacks, maybe the Dragon pearl can evolve more than just Arbok. Scrafty, Aerodactyl, Seviper, Marowak, and Skarmory could all benefit with an evo from the Dragon Pearl.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi604 View Post
    You know alot of dragons have very serpent like qualities.
    Not true at all. The only ones you can argue are serpentine in nature are Rayquaza, Dratini, and Dragonair. But that doesn't mean all dragons are serpentine...I mean Serperior, Seviper, and Arbok are serpentine but they aren't a Dragon-type (rightfully so)...They don't even have some of the qualities of Dragon-types anyway.

Altaria doesn't look serpentine at all!
    I think Aerodactyl needs an evo. That or Skarmory.

Those are both Pokemon that I think would be better of getting an unevolved form than an evolved one. Maybe eventually they'll get both, but I think they're stats are high enough to be a fully evolved or stage-two Pokemon.

Not really.

Think about how well it's used and how much it is used, 140 Defense complimented with a neat typing and movepool makes Skarmory one of the best Steel type Pokémon ever. Aerodactyl maybe since it suffers from many key weaknesses.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 18th April 2013 at 12:07 AM.

Altaria is based on a Peng.

Aerodactyl, not really. And give Skarmory eviolite? What evil would you bring upon this world?

Altaria is based on a Peng.

Aerodactyl, not really. And give Skarmory eviolite? What evil would you bring upon this world?
    Well, Aerodactyl may benefit from Eviolite. Skarmory shouldn't. You're right.

Page 826 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7267768168228238248258268278288298308368769261826 ... LastLast