Page 834 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7347848248308318328338348358368378388448849341834 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    no we aren't ignoring anything you are just being childish because your theory for it yesterday was debunked
    and i never said bug was anymore relevant the sooner you realize that none of these theories are any more relevant than the other (except for the scrapped type icon from 3 generations ago) the better off you will be and we won't be having childish arguments anymore just because you won't get your way
    Bit harsh, and surely if GF can hid clues in pictures they release and if they plan ahead for generations they could of always intended to use the type logos pallets.
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Bit harsh, and surely if GF can hid clues in pictures they release and if they plan ahead for generations they could of always intended to use the type logos pallets.
    yes because in 2004 they knew exactly what sylveon was going to look like
    and in all honesty is isn't harsh he is being childish just because he isn't getting what he wants

There's got to be a reason Sylveon's type is being kept extra-specially secret. I have a sneaking suspicion this is the introduction of the Light-type. As has been mentioned previously, all the other Eeveelutions are pre-split Special types; Light would surely be a Special rather than a Physical type also. Notice how it's the only one with light-coloured eyes too.

EDIT: Just looked at pictures of the Eeveelutions and noticed their eyes are all subtly different colours - I hadn't noticed that before, I thought they were all black. Ignore that point then.

After such a secretive build-up, it would be a major damp squib if Sylveon's type was eventually revealed as any of the prosaic Bug, Normal, or Flying. Dragon would be more interesting but I'd imagine GameFreak know how poorly received such a cutesy-looking Dragon-type would be.

I just have a sneaking suspicion there's a new type a-comin'. And surely Light would have some form of super-/ineffectiveness relationship with Electric of all types?
    Last edited by Sammuthegreat; 18th April 2013 at 3:32 PM.

no we aren't ignoring anything you are just being childish because your theory for it yesterday was debunked
    and i never said bug was anymore relevant the sooner you realize that none of these theories are any more relevant than the other (except for the scrapped type icon from 3 generations ago) the better off you will be and we won't be having childish arguments anymore just because you won't get your way
    Yesterday,I wasn't just reffering to the Dragon type logos...but also to Sylveon's ribbons being aranged like DNA and suggesting that,maybe,it has something to do genetic engineering.But no...it's a kite.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sammuthegreat View Post
    There's got to be a reason Sylveon's type is being kept extra-specially secret. I have a sneaking suspicion this is the introduction of the Light-type. As has been mentioned previously, all the other Eeveelutions are pre-split Special types; Light would surely be a Special rather than a Physical type also. Notice how it's the only one with light-coloured eyes too.

After such a secretive build-up, it would be a major damp squib if Sylveon's type was eventually revealed as any of the prosaic Bug, Normal, or Flying. Dragon would be more interesting but I'd imagine GameFreak know how poorly received such a cutesy-looking Dragon-type would be.

I just have a sneaking suspicion there's a new type a-comin'. And surely Light would have some form of super-/ineffectiveness relationship with Electric of all types?
    not sure if you are kidding or not
    but everyone thought for SURE reshiram was light too because of his coloration and he was unobviously fire type
    that does not mean he will be a new type

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Yesterday,I wasn't just reffering to the Dragon type logos...but also to Sylveon's ribbons being aranged like DNA and suggesting that,maybe,it has something to do genetic engineering.But no...it's a kite.
    ok let's say his ribbons are representing genetic engineering
    that has to do with every eeveelution so why would that be any different and make him a dragon?

and in all honesty is isn't harsh he is being childish just because he isn't getting what he wants
    I just thought to insult out of know where was harsh. And how can you be so sure we've seen numerous times Pokemon designs being rejected referenced years before their introduction. With the amount of talent at GF I'm sure they must have a massive back catalogue of pokemon who didn't quite make it in each gen, but give a tweak here and there or just room in the dex in later gens can be introduced.

I just thought to insult out of know where was harsh. And how can you be so sure we've seen numerous times Pokemon designs being rejected referenced years before their introduction. With the amount of talent at GF I'm sure they must have a massive back catalogue of pokemon who didn't quite make it in each gen, but give a tweak here and there or just room in the dex in later gens can be introduced.
    yes we have seen rejected artwork from multiple generations and i have seen them
    not a single one looks like sylveon

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you'd seen every single pokemon ever designed by a GF employee. My bad.

not sure if you are kidding or not
    but everyone thought for SURE reshiram was light too because of his coloration and he was unobviously fire type
    that does not mean he will be a new type
    Is there any reason for the tone? I was under the impression that this was a discussion forum, and that as neither of us has any more information than the other, both our opinions are perfectly valid.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise you'd seen every single pokemon ever designed by a GF employee. My bad.
    you do know that all of the scrapped pokemon are on the internet right?

Is there any reason for the tone? I was under the impression that this was a discussion forum, and that as neither of us has any more information than the other, both our opinions are perfectly valid.
    i didn't use a tone i just said not sure if you are kidding?
    and all i said was there are many pokemon people were sure were light type just because they couldn't tell what it was
    just because you can't tell what it is doesn't make it a light type that's all i am saying bro

ok let's say his ribbons are representing genetic engineering
    that has to do with every eeveelution so why would that be any different and make him a dragon?
    I was just saying that,if Sylveon were to be Dragon...that could happen if someone played with Eevee's DNA because Eevee usually evolves to adapt to a certain environment.
    Last edited by Nacreous; 18th April 2013 at 3:41 PM.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

you do know that all of the scrapped pokemon are on the internet
    Could you please link them to me please because I was under the assumption that a few had leaked out. I didn't realise there was a whole back catalogue to look through....

i didn't use a tone i just said not sure if you are kidding?
    and all i said was there are many pokemon people were sure were light type just because they couldn't tell what it was
    just because you can't tell what it is doesn't make it a light type that's all i am saying bro
    Right. Well I'm not sure what part of my post seemed like it might have been a joke, it seemed quite reasonable to me. Hey ho.

I'm fully aware that the Light type has been speculated more than just about any other, but like I say, I just have a sneaky feeling. More than anything else I just think it'd be a bit odd for GameFreak to be so secretive about Sylveon's typing if it ends up just being Flying. Especially seeing that as we now have Tornadus, Sylveon being pure Flying wouldn't even be a new thing.

Could you please link them to me please because I was under the assumption that a few had leaked out. I didn't realise there was a whole back catalogue to look through....
    here it is http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...and_characters
    and these weren't all leaked the majority have actually been given out by GF

here it is http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...and_characters
    and these weren't all leaked the majority have actually been given out by GF
    I've seen that page, I mean as you said every pokemon idea that didn't make it into the game was online, you must know of a page where hundreds of designs have made it online. Unless your trying to tell me that GF make the pokemon you see in game no more, bar those on that page. In which case, no, your wrong.

Right. Well I'm not sure what part of my post seemed like it might have been a joke, it seemed quite reasonable to me. Hey ho.

I'm fully aware that the Light type has been speculated more than just about any other, but like I say, I just have a sneaky feeling. More than anything else I just think it'd be a bit odd for GameFreak to be so secretive about Sylveon's typing if it ends up just being Flying. Especially seeing that as we now have Tornadus, Sylveon being pure Flying wouldn't even be a new thing.
    yes but again that doesn't mean that he will be light
    GF was always huge on keeping typing a secret everyone thought reshiram and zekrom would be light and dark...and well that ended being pretty far off read my post from earlier this guy could be anything if reshiram and zekrom became fire and electric respectively, then he could easily be anything he shows traits of many types
    and there are things that prove and debunk many of these theories
    for example the reasons many people think it is a flying type:
    1) He is the lightest eeveelution (again not everyone are going to find these to be correct in terms of arguability)

2) Many people feel that his ribbons represent that of a kite (many people feel that this is incorrect because traditional japanese kites aren't like the diamond and streamer kites but the one they used in smash was a diamond shape with streamers and that brings me to my next point)

3) In an episode of Smash! there was a child's kite stuck in a tree and the episode was about sylveon so they showed us a character off in the distance covered by a question mark that was supposed ti get the kite down and went to commercial break making us think that sylveon was going to fly and get the kite down

4) He has a similar color scheme to skyla (this one has pretty much been disregarded as people do not feel this is accurate but it is a point that has been made so i felt i should put it here)

5) In a trailer for the new short coming out, they hinted towards sylveon flying and all of the pokemon were looking up at it in awe and tried giving us an impression of it landing

6) In this new trailer, the badge sylveon was is had a wing in it (some people think it is a wing some think it is the insect badge of burgh's gym which is like i said, it could go either way)

like i said not everyone will find these as "hard" evidence but what else do we have so far?
    what else points to something else?

I've seen that page, I mean as you said every pokemon idea that didn't make it into the game was online, you must know of a page where hundreds of designs have made it online. Unless your trying to tell me that GF make the pokemon you see in game no more, bar those on that page. In which case, no, your wrong.
    what are you talking about exactly?

Whoa been awhile, We're still arguing Sylveon's type? geeez
    “Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"And through me the Ring will gain an even greater power."
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Who's the greater wizard? Gandalf or his creator?

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    Whoa been awhile, We're still arguing Sylveon's type? geeez
    yup pretty much :I
    you seem to come in at the wrong times bro

No kidding..... People, can we move on to other stuff, seriously.

They had an idea what Munna was going to look like when the first games produced so they have an idea actually

Edit: Sorry didn't realise this post was post so long ago
    Last edited by mtie123; 18th April 2013 at 4:08 PM.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    They had an idea what Munna was going to look like when the first games produced so they have an idea actually
    yes i know this
    GF also admitted that throh was an idea from way back when but they announced them they told us that
    they haven't with sylveon

what are you talking about exactly?
    You said every pokemon that has ever been designed was know about I said otherwise, their will be hundreds if not thousands of pokemon yet to feature in the game, that were either rejected or couldn't fit into the dex. You said the dragon type symbol pallet was "silly" when realistically GF could of designed all of the eeveelutions by gen 2 and have slowly been putting them into games so as not to over load us with all in one go. I simply asked for proof of why the argument was silly, you couldn't provide it. My point still stands.

yes i know this
    GF also admitted that throh was an idea from way back when but they announced them they told us that
    They didn't tell us with munna, fans worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    No kidding..... People, can we move on to other stuff, seriously.
    Will be hard to do that until gamefreak gives us new info.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Will be hard to do that until gamefreak gives us new info.
    True, but speculation in an of itself doesn't require given knowledge to the topic.

yes i know this
    And you know how? We haven't had any info about Sylv so how do we know it wasn't designed a while ago

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Page 834 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7347848248308318328338348358368378388448849341834 ... LastLast