Page 836 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7367868268328338348358368378388398408468869361836 ... LastLast
Results 20,876 to 20,900 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I really hope that either yamask gets an alternate evolution into something opposite to cofagrigus, with speed and great attack....or an evolution to cofagrigua. Maybe like a mummy that is the result of what is inside the coffin.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Me too. I've always thought that pink, sleeping pig looked like that golden brown armadillo.
    Lol, moron.
    If you have a problem with someone's idea, argue it with logic, and the personal attack was unecesary. That's just douchebaggery.
    “Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"And through me the Ring will gain an even greater power."
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Who's the greater wizard? Gandalf or his creator?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammuthegreat View Post
    Damn right! Polar bears are my favourite animals, I hate how Beartic was made weaker than Ursaring, and with a pathetic defensive type also.

My idea for Beartic's evo would be to extend his ice beard around to form like a Pharaoh's headdress, made of ice (blue stripes not necessary). He'd be wider at the shoulder than Beartic, maybe with ice crystals on his knuckles/chest to symbolise his emperor status.

Ice/Fighting, called Polaraoh. I meant to draw him a while back but never got round to it.
    Huh, I don't care for the headdress idea. I was hoping if he did evolve, his head would flatten out. I never got why it was pointy. I like the knuckle idea, though. Ice/fighting would get rid of rock/steel, but adds flying/psychic.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    If you have a problem with someone's idea, argue it with logic, and the personal attack was unecesary. That's just douchebaggery.
    The problem with his "idea" is that it isn't anything but baseless counter-points because he can't stand the opinions of others. It gets old.
    Also, I don't think I was the one who needed logic when he compared Munna to Sandshrew. I wouldn't have said anything had he not added the pretentious "Next." at the end.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Me too. I've always thought that pink, sleeping pig looked like that golden brown armadillo.
    Lol, moron.
    As much as I completely disagree with it looking anything like sandshrew, that was totally uncalled for and rude.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by strikeZone13 View Post
    This whole argument started when Y96 insulted somebody else and said certain ideas are silly. I'm not condoning insulting each other, but do to others as you'd have them do to you....

On topic I'd like a femanin black cat pokemon with elements of a witch with a masculine counter part b
    Asked on a wizard. Both with nice pointy hats!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    As much as I completely disagree with it looking anything like sandshrew, that was totally uncalled for and rude.
    So is just about everything he says on this forum. I like to respond to douchebags with douchebag comments to rile them up because it's funny.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Huh, I don't care for the headdress idea. I was hoping if he did evolve, his head would flatten out. I never got why it was pointy. I like the knuckle idea, though. Ice/fighting would get rid of rock/steel, but adds flying/psychic.
    That's fair enough, the headdress idea was really an attempt to continue what GF were obviously going for with the ice-beard theme, and to avoid the obvious ice-armour alternative.

Getting rid of the Rock weakness was the idea! This way he'd still not necessarily be the best option defensively but he'd have some pretty amazing STAB offensive capability, added to a high Attack stat; besides his Ice-type moves would help him demolish Flying types anyway.

That's fair enough, the headdress idea was really an attempt to continue what GF were obviously going for with the ice-beard theme, and to avoid the obvious ice-armour alternative.

Getting rid of the Rock weakness was the idea! This way he'd still not necessarily be the best option defensively but he'd have some pretty amazing STAB offensive capability, added to a high Attack stat; besides his Ice-type moves would help him demolish Flying types anyway.
    True. I don't mind extending the beard, either I guess. Man, he'd be HUGE.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

True. I don't mind extending the beard, either I guess. Man, he'd be HUGE.
    Actually, you know what would be really awesome - if the beard extended way down to become a huge dwarf-style beard made of solid ice. In fact that would fit the Ice typing better - more like a Nordic barbarian.

He could even be called... Bearbarian! Or Barbearian!

So Psychic, Fighting and Fire are his only weaknesses. I was thinking more of a hulky Snowman to be Ice/Fighting or just a Jotun Pokémon.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Actually, you know what would be really awesome - if the beard extended way down to become a huge dwarf-style beard made of solid ice. In fact that would fit the Ice typing better - more like a Nordic barbarian.

I like it. It make fighting make sense.

-My younger brother

Bearbarian sounds better because Barbearian already sounds like the original world.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Bearbarian sounds better because Barbearian already sounds like the original world.
    It does. Has a nice ring to it.

-My younger brother

I'll give it a go, sure. Bear in mind this is a cross between ones I think will actually happen, and ones I just really want to happen.

1. Tauros/Miltank evo (evolves into T if male, M if female)
    2. Basculin evo
    3. Kangaskhan pre
    4. Torkoal evo
    5-6. Zangoose pre/post
    7-8. Seviper pre/post
    9. Lapras pre
    10. Delibird evo
    11. Farfetch'd evo
    12. Pinsir sideways evo? (like Scyther > Scizor)
    13. Girafarig pre
    14. Qwilfish evo
    15. Heracross sideways evo?
    16. Corsola evo
    17. Smeargle evo
    18. Sableye evo
    19. Mawile evo
    20. Jynx evo
    21. Wigglytuff evo
    22. Sigilyph pre
    23. Bouffalant pre
    24. Beartic evo! PLEASE
    I agreed with just about your entire list, so rather than restating my own wish/hope list I quoted it and simply said my differences in bold. I really want to see at least one evolution to an old pokemon that nobody is expecting, hence why I threw Wigglytuff in there lol.

Aside from that, I really do want to see a Mawile and Beartic evolution the most. I like both those guys (and really love Polar Bears in general) and would love to see them get cool looking evolutions. Mawile I could see looking pretty epic; the same with Beartic. I could see Beartic growing to be really shaggy, like a huge yeti whose eyes just glow from beneath its fur.

As for Seviper and Zangoose, I feel like Seviper is 'unfinished'. By that, i mean I feel like it hasn't reached its full potential and could use another stage. it really does look like a middle evolution stage for me, which is why I think it deserves another evolution (in addition to a pre-evolution). And since Zangoose is its eternal rival, I figure it should get an evlution as well (and a pre-evolution).
    Last edited by Bus; 18th April 2013 at 6:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    I agreed with just about your entire list, so rather than restating my own wish/hope list I quoted it and simply said my differences in bold. I really want to see at least one evolution to an old pokemon that nobody is expecting, hence why I threw Wigglytuff in there lol.
    People want to see a jynx evo?

-My younger brother

It does. Has a nice ring to it.
    Agreed. Aw man I'm gonna be really disappointed when the X/Y Pokedex doesn't have a Beartic evo now!

Agreed. Aw man I'm gonna be really disappointed when the X/Y Pokedex doesn't have a Beartic evo now!
    Me too. And I want that arbok evo to be real.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    A Wigglytuff evo wouldn't make sense because it is the final stage of a three-stage line.

I would also like a Jynx evo. It would only be fair since its counterparts got them. The kind of Jynx evo I want is a counterpart evo with Mr Mime: a queen and king. I want to call them Quinx/Quiss and King Mime but those names might not sound great to others.

Of course, personally I was quite disappointed when i found out that jynx was dropped out of the trio in gen IV; the typing she has plus a boots at the stats similar to magmortar and electivire would make a great pokémon.

I agree she is quite ugly and I won't tell you the most accurate possibility of what could jynx evolve to, but so are other pokémon and they have lots of fans

Quote Originally Posted by Worbinator View Post
    Of course, personally I was quite disappointed when i found out that jynx was dropped out of the trio in gen IV; the typing she has plus a boots at the stats similar to magmortar and electivire would make a great pokémon.

I agree she is quite ugly and I won't tell you the most accurate possibility of what could jynx evolve to, but so are other pokémon and they have lots of fans
    I guess. Give dunsparce one then too. At least he's so ugly he's down right adorable.

-My younger brother

You mean in general? I dunno. I know I kinda do lol. i feel like its only fair since Magmar and Electabuzz got one and they are like a big, happy, elemental family.

EDIT: Damn! Completely forgot there's a baby jigglypuff....damnit. Jigglypuff itself already looks like a baby, then they made that stupid Igglybuff. To be fair, nobody remembers baby Jiggly or Clefairy. Hell, i just remembered it now that Clefairy has a baby form.
    Last edited by Bus; 18th April 2013 at 6:28 PM.

A Wigglytuff evo wouldn't make sense because it is the final stage of a three-stage line.

I would also like a Jynx evo. It would only be fair since its counterparts got them. The kind of Jynx evo I want is a counterpart evo with Mr Mime: a queen and king. I want to call them Quinx/Quiss and King Mime but those names might not sound great to others.
    Then they can just nickname them instead of using there regular default name.

What if Jynx is some counterpart to Mr. Mime instead? Both are Psychic, humanoid, and have a baby Pre evolution. Plus both have nigh similar speed and poor defense. Though I think Bulbapedia states Jynx is related to Magmar and Electabuzx I believe.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 18th April 2013 at 6:28 PM.

I guess. Give dunsparce one then too. At least he's so ugly he's down right adorable.
    D: You got me; I mean, ugly pokémon shouldn't be discriminated and they could get evolutions, always when those evolutions suit them. Personally my favourite Pokémon is between Kecleon and Sableye, and they are not models.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Then they can just nickname them instead of using there regular default name.

What if Jynx is some counterpart to Mr. Mime instead? Both are Psychic, humanoid, and have a baby Pre evolution. Plus both have nigh similar speed and poor defense. Though I think Bulbapedia stats Jynx is related to Magmar and Electabuzx I believe.
    Well, in gen 2 jynx got her prevolution alongside magmar and electabuzz, so, in theory, jynx is part of that trio.
    Plus Mr. Mime does already have a counterpart in the form of sudowoodo, who, though being introduced a generation later got its prevolution alongside Mr. Mime's, evolving the two of them by the same method.

I want to believe that Jynx's evolution was dropped out because the evolution of another ice evolution with paranormal powers (frosslass) and the repetition that would have caused a 3rd counterpart of magmarizer at the same gen.

Who knows?
    Last edited by Worbinator; 18th April 2013 at 6:29 PM.

D: You got me; I mean, ugly pokémon shouldn't be discriminated and they could get evolutions, always when those evolutions suit them. Personally my favourite Pokémon is between Kecleon and Sableye, and they are not models
    And huntail! He's nature's derp face.

-My younger brother

Page 836 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7367868268328338348358368378388398408468869361836 ... LastLast