Page 85 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889951351851085 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by 3FoldZ View Post
    Nowhere on this planet would an animal need to become Electric.
    "The electric eel (Electrophorus electricus) is an electric fish, and the only species of the genus Electrophorus. It is capable of generating powerful electric shocks of up to 600 volts, which it uses for hunting and self-defense"

^ Also, there's a beetle that can create explosions. Some animals are strange enough. :3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Here's a translation I found somewhere:

Takes place in the Aienki Region

Chespike/Chespear
    Type: Grass/Dark

Flannec/Fernox
    Type: Fire/Psychic

Ribbub/Froabenet
    Type: Water/Fighting

Finchett
    Finches (Forme X)
    Fincho (Forme Y)

Legendary Pokémon
    Xerneas - Grass/???
    Yveltal - Fire/???
    Zanarol - Rock/???
    Deryn - Steel
    Lunyrite - Rock
    Stapyre - Fire

However, I'm starting to think it's fake!
    Translation of Reddit link ^^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Anyway, I think we need an evolution of this flawless queen:
    Yes, and I wouldn't say no to a Mr Mime evo either. Electabuzz and Magmar had their turn already!
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Yes, and I wouldn't say no to a Mr Mime evo either. Electabuzz and Magmar had their turn already!
    What would be his name though, Grandpa Mime? Senior Mime?

A dragon-type eeveelution could make sense, it can act as a last ditch effort kind of evolution. If eevee fails to adapt to an elemental enviroment, it becomes dragon-type, which can act like an overall type.

I wouldn't like a dragon-type eeveelution however, I think we should get a steel and ground type eeveelution this gen.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I think Senior mime gotta be a good name for him! That or Elder mime!

Anyway, still wanting a Evo/ Pre evo of Zangoose. Know that's probably not going to happen, but dreaming doesn't cost anything!
    But, to tell the truth, I would really like them to focus a little bit more on the new Pokémon. Having some of our old friends receiving new evolutions might be good, but what I'm truly curious about is the new Pokémon. Please, give us a wolf Pokémon! And an ice type one, at that!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Master Mime XD

Last gen was completely focused on new pokemon and we all know how much negativity Gen V got.

I'd prefer if they made all competitive focused pokemon in this gen evos of pre-existing pokemon and the new and original pokemon as the fillers.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Flygon View Post
    Last gen was completely focused on new pokemon and we all know how much negativity Gen V got.

I'd prefer if they made all competitive focused pokemon in this gen evos of pre-existing pokemon and the new and original pokemon as the fillers.
    Gen IV was most concerned about making evolutions and pre evolutions of past pokémon, and it also got a lot of negativity. For me, it doesn't really matter, as long as the Pokémon are cool, but we always get negativity. But it is way more probable that they will focus more on older Pokémon this gen. They DID go a little overboard on Gen V. I just look forward for a cool wolf Pokémon, that's really all I ask for!
    Farmer, monster slayer, adventurer...

And womanizer, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    These are some native French animals and the names I want if they become pokemon

Beech Marten(Normal)-Beechin>(level 17)>Fouinin(regional rodent)
    Wild Boar(Ground/Fighting)-Earthoar
    Albatross(Water/Flying)-Alchick>(level 24)>Trosallin
    I have a rather pertinent question: why are we so sure that the new region will only have Pokemon based on animals found in France? I get that the new region seems to be based on France, but Unova was based on America (well, NYC) yet we still had zebra Pokemon like Blitzle and Zebstrika and monkey Pokemon like Pansage and the others. I'm pretty sure we can expect all sorts of Pokemon based on foreign animals in the X & Y region.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Yes, I'm ready for Mrs. Mime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I have a rather pertinent question: why are we so sure that the new region will only have Pokemon based on animals found in France? I get that the new region seems to be based on France, but Unova was based on America (well, NYC) yet we still had zebra Pokemon like Blitzle and Zebstrika and monkey Pokemon like Pansage and the others. I'm pretty sure we can expect all sorts of Pokemon based on foreign animals in the X & Y region.
    I think so. After all Fennekin is based on a fennec fox, a species found in the Saharan deserts. So we can expect all kinds of Pokemon.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Raguna View Post
    Gen IV was most concerned about making evolutions and pre evolutions of past pokémon, and it also got a lot of negativity. For me, it doesn't really matter, as long as the Pokémon are cool, but we always get negativity. But it is way more probable that they will focus more on older Pokémon this gen. They DID go a little overboard on Gen V. I just look forward for a cool wolf Pokémon, that's really all I ask for!
    The thing about Gen IV and past evolutions is that most of said past evolutions couldn't be obtained till post-regional dex. It's true, newer pokemon games will always get hate one way or another but I'm pretty sure Gen V got a significant amount. I believe older fans felt insulted and abandoned the way they went about Gen V.

The thing about Gen IV and past evolutions is that most of said past evolutions couldn't be obtained till post-regional dex. It's true, newer pokemon games will always get hate one way or another but I'm pretty sure Gen V got a significant amount. I believe older fans felt insulted and abandoned the way they went about Gen V.
    The thing is though Pokemon now has a brand new range of fans because of black and white so why would gamefreak change something like that we could see a whole new range of Pokemon games which only focus on new Pokemon and not evolutions for older Pokemon, I mean the older fans might complain but they would still buy the games.

Though if we do get new evos for old Pokemon what bout giving some to those that are considered useless like Farfetch'd maybe give them a brand new meaning instead of just being seen as something to help fill the Pokedex. Also maybe gen 5 will get some new evos to help out the newer fans. To me Basculin looked like a Pokemon that should get a new evo though I think that is cause it reminds me of magikarp

Also for the Mr Mine thing what about Master Mine or split evos for both female and male sir mine and lady mine?

how does this sound folks, a pokemon based off a xenomorph aka the monster from the alien movies.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

Something that could be cool would be a two stage werewolf Pokemon. The first stage could be a Normal (or Fighting) type humanoid Pokemon. It always dreams of being a hero and protecting pokemon, but is too weak. It evolves at Lv 20 into a similar looking Fighting type Pokemon only after its alternate forme uses the move a "bite" move on it. (Bite, Crunch, the Fangs, ect.) It changes formes at night. It's alternate form is Fighting/Dark and is a Bipedal wolf-like Pokemon.

Also, I wish there were more giant beast Pokemon like Arcanine that weren't legendary. Someone mentioned an Ice/Dark Tiger. Maybe a Ground/Psychic Sphinx Pokemon? A Flying Griffin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Cooper View Post
    Lol, I think you're alone on that one. Personlly, if there is another Fire/Fighting I am boycotting starters altogether in my game. I'd rather use a Bidoof seriously as my starter then entertain another Fire/Fighting type. Infact... That's exactly what I will do. If Fennekin is Fire/Fighting... no. If ANY of these next starters are part Fighting and Bidoof is catchable in game I'm starting with Chespin, dumping that moefoe in the PC the first chance I get, catching a Bidoof, and PWNing my rival's abomination with Surf. This, I swear.

...Unless Froakie is water/Electric.
    Hoenn will rise again!!

Put this in your sig if you think Hoenn deserves remakes! [started by Flare64]

A dragon-type eeveelution could make sense, it can act as a last ditch effort kind of evolution. If eevee fails to adapt to an elemental enviroment, it becomes dragon-type, which can act like an overall type.
    Would that not be the Normal-type?

Eevee Evolution confirmed? At the end of Smash they showed an Eevee evo covered with a circle and the number 8 pointing at an 8th evo?

Quote Originally Posted by Eraserhead23 View Post
    Eevee Evolution confirmed? At the end of Smash they showed an Eevee evo covered with a circle and the number 8 pointing at an 8th evo?
    That probably wasn't an actual 8. OO is used to block stuff out sometiems
    In addition, they probably don't show all the eevee-people earlier in the show

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    "Flareon is a fire type, but its not a flame?"
    That was a horrible example. How bout "Leafeon is a grass type, but isn't a plant."
    I personally would have a big problem with a dragon eevee, seeing as they havnt covered all the elements.
    Eevee is suppose to be a pokemon that adapts to its surroundings, not a pokemon that evolve into every type.
    So I'm pretty sure a dragon Eeveelution is far off into the future.
    I'm positive they would make a Groung, Rock, Flying, or Poison type waaayy before they introduce a Dragon type.
    Espeon and Umbreon would disagree. If there can be a psychic and dark type, there can be a dragon type, especially if it's like Altaria.

And poison would really be the only type that's "adaptive".
    A soul that cannot be saved drifts and disappears,
    In the instant it vanishes, it shines faintly,
    Now, it creates a night with a full moon.

I wonder what pokemon is goign to most heavily affect the new metagames for OU, and UU. if Mr.Mime evolves they are also going to have an evolution for sudowoodo, which in my opinion would be pretty good, I mean who doesn't like that thing? (except when it blocks your path). I think that there is going to be quite a few evolutions for third gen pokemon. I am hoping for a new pokemon in the altaria line

I think Mawile needs an (pre)evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    And Absol, and maybe Shuckle.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    And Absol, and maybe Shuckle.
    I forgot about Absol!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    With its stats, it clearly needs an EVOLUTION.

Page 85 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889951351851085 ... LastLast