Page 86 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990961361861086 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I think Mawile needs an (pre)evolution.
    if they gave mawile a pre-evo they'd have to give one to sableye too. and in regards to that, both pokemon are pretty small, meaning there's little room (literally) for a pre-evo. an evo maybe but still. There's a lot of common "duo" pokemon that will only get evos if the other one gets one too. (sableye/mawile, zangoose/seviper, sudowoodo/mr.mime, magmar/electivire, etc.) one of them WILL get an evolution/pre-evo this gen. I suspect it will be Mr.Mime and sudowoodo because they got a pre-evo in gen 4. and magmar and electivire got evolutions in gen 4 and pre-evos in gen 2

Quote Originally Posted by avsimone View Post
    if they gave mawile a pre-evo they'd have to give one to sableye too. and in regards to that, both pokemon are pretty small, meaning there's little room (literally) for a pre-evo.
    I don't think there's a limit to size unless it's microscopic. I think Joltik is only 4 inches.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    With its stats, it clearly needs an EVOLUTION.
    Quote Originally Posted by avsimone View Post
    if they gave mawile a pre-evo they'd have to give one to sableye too. and in regards to that, both pokemon are pretty small, meaning there's little room (literally) for a pre-evo. an evo maybe but still. There's a lot of common "duo" pokemon that will only get evos if the other one gets one too. (sableye/mawile, zangoose/seviper, sudowoodo/mr.mime, magmar/electivire, etc.) one of them WILL get an evolution/pre-evo this gen. I suspect it will be Mr.Mime and sudowoodo because they got a pre-evo in gen 4. and magmar and electivire got evolutions in gen 4 and pre-evos in gen 2
    Hence the parentheses.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

As for me I would love to see evos for Absol, Audino and maybe and male evo for Buneary, but in the end I want new type combos. I wanna see Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark and maybe Water/Fighting. This will change the metagame and even produce awesome designs.
    http://shininlatias.deviantart.com/ <-Rate and review my work on DA!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I think Mawile needs an (pre)evolution.
    Aka something that I have been waiting my entire life for (well, ever since Mawile became my favorite. )

I'm really hoping that they don't overdo the amount of new evolutions of old pokemon, but at the same time, I want all of my favorites to get even better! I can only imagine how great Mawile, Luvdisc, and Banette evolutions could be!

And it's the time we waste, swallowed into space. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile412 View Post
    Aka something that I have been waiting my entire life for (well, ever since Mawile became my favorite. )

I'm really hoping that they don't overdo the amount of new evolutions of old pokemon, but at the same time, I want all of my favorites to get even better! I can only imagine how great Mawile, Luvdisc, and Banette evolutions could be!
    I would like to see a few(5-7) new evolutions and a few(2-4) pre evolutions. I don't want them to overdo it like in Sinnoh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

One I love to see evolve is Raticate. Of it being the first pure normal evolve Pokemon, it needs to get an evolve form, a hyper rat.

I would like to see a few(5-7) new evolutions and a few(2-4) pre evolutions. I don't want them to overdo it like in Sinnoh.
    I feel like it will be like sinnoh. But I do feel like the older Pokemon presented were put there for a reason, not just to show they were in the region.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Personally I do want them to do it like sinnoh and have 20+ evos/ pre-evos/ alt-evos.
    Hoenn was the best region copy and paste this if you agree (started by BATTLEFRONTIERASH)

I don't think they overdid it with Sinnoh, matter of preferences though. Johto had 18 though.

I prefer them to keep it how Johto and Sinnoh had it, so around 20 I'd want at least.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Sinnoh was quite a surprise for me in term of new evos/pre evos. And I like surprises. I hope I will see some new cool ones.
    A new type would shock me to death for sure.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

4th gen definitely went overboard with evolutions, they took up like, 20% of the new Pokemon. That's too imbalanced, it takes away emphasis on the new families introduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
    Sinnoh was quite a surprise for me in term of new evos/pre evos. And I like surprises. I hope I will see some new cool ones.
    A new type would shock me to death for sure.
    I agree. I would like to see an evo for Steelix.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    And Absol, and maybe Shuckle.
    Shuckle with Eviolite... LOL
    Planned Omega Ruby Team:
    ///

Quote Originally Posted by Roni G. View Post
    As for me I would love to see evos for Absol, Audino and maybe and male evo for Buneary, but in the end I want new type combos. I wanna see Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark and maybe Water/Fighting. This will change the metagame and even produce awesome designs.
    Victini, Shiftry and Poliwrath all say hi...

hmmm how about an evolution of lucario?.........HAHA just kidding!
    but seriously, how about a jynx and dare i say a mr mime evolved form preferbly something that will increase their popularity if at all possible. we could also have a druddigon evolved form other than that i cant really think of any other pokemon that could use an evolved form right now.
    i also wouldnt mind seeing a pokemon based off a tyrannosaurus, as well as, spinosaurus, velociraptor(the way jurassic park depicted them that is), iguanodon, stegosaur, duck billed dinosaurs, plesiosaur, mosasaur, pegasus, chimera, scarab, krakken, zilla(as a joke), anguirus, another pokemon based off of godzilla, rodan, king caesar, biollante, kamacarus, kumonga(aka spiga), cyclops, gigan, megalon, titanosaurus(both the real life version and godzilla version), orga, dilophasaurus, bigfoot, mothman, lizardman, ebirah, loch ness monster, liger, and thats all for now.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

I think a Dragon-type Eeveelution could possibly be explained this generation and make sense. If DNA is a major theme, maybe a scientist decided to introduce dragon DNA into Eevee's genetic code or something. This could also work for the Bug type (though a Spiderman-esque evolution would be awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by aa_623 View Post
    I think a Dragon-type Eeveelution could possibly be explained this generation and make sense. If DNA is a major theme, maybe a scientist decided to introduce dragon DNA into Eevee's genetic code or something. This could also work for the Bug type (though a Spiderman-esque evolution would be awesome).
    Spiderfox! Spiderfox! Does whatever a spiderfox does.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    hmmm how about an evolution of lucario?.........HAHA just kidding!
    but seriously, how about a jynx and dare i say a mr mime evolved form preferbly something that will increase their popularity if at all possible. we could also have a druddigon evolved form other than that i cant really think of any other pokemon that could use an evolved form right now.
    i also wouldnt mind seeing a pokemon based off a tyrannosaurus, as well as, spinosaurus, velociraptor(the way jurassic park depicted them that is), iguanodon, stegosaur, duck billed dinosaurs, plesiosaur, mosasaur, pegasus, chimera, scarab, krakken, zilla(as a joke), anguirus, another pokemon based off of godzilla, rodan, king caesar, biollante, kamacarus, kumonga(aka spiga), cyclops, gigan, megalon, titanosaurus(both the real life version and godzilla version), orga, dilophasaurus, bigfoot, mothman, lizardman, ebirah, loch ness monster, liger, and thats all for now.
    tl;dr
    BUT
    Duck-billed dino. Yeah. I'm game. Make that suckah a fossil.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

I'd like to see 20 Pokemon tied to previous regions.

Kanto; Farfetch'd evo, Jynx evo, Pikachu split evo, steel eevee evo and dragon eevee evo
    Johto; Houndoom evo, Dunsparce evo, Qwilfish evo
    Hoenn; zangoose evo, Seviper evo, Absol evo and Sableye evo
    Sinnoh; Carnivine pre evo, Combee spilt evo and Spirtomb evo
    Unova; Druddigon pre evo, Druddigon evo, Cryonagal evo, Golett split evo and Heatmor evo

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I'd like to see 20 Pokemon tied to previous regions.

Kanto; Farfetch'd evo, Jynx evo, Pikachu split evo, steel eevee evo and dragon eevee evo
    Johto; Houndoom evo, Dunsparce evo, Qwilfish evo
    Hoenn; zangoose evo, Seviper evo, Absol evo and Sableye evo
    Sinnoh; Carnivine pre evo, Combee spilt evo and Spirtomb evo
    Unova; Druddigon pre evo, Druddigon evo, Cryonagal evo, Golett split evo and Heatmor evo
    Highlighted the ones I agree with.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Spiderfox! Spiderfox! Does whatever a spiderfox does.
    Exactly, though it doesn't have to be a spider. Maybe Firefly(fox), Bee(fox), Moth(fox), or ladybug(fox) hahaha idk Eevee being bitten by a (radioactive)bug would be great!

I want Durant to evolve into a powerful ant that Heatmor shouldn't mess with .
    And a Maractus's evolution . That chick deserves a better stat and a stronger appearance .

Quote Originally Posted by aa_623 View Post
    YES to both! I'm kinda expecting a Ground-type evo, though. Mostly because of Eevee's inclusion in this statue from this picture:

Dratini is my bishie.
    Faria: God said, "Vengeance is mine".
    Dantes: I don't believe in God.
    Faria: It doesn't matter. He believes in you.
    deviantart/sprites/twitter/tumblr

Flareon- Firestone
    Vaporeon- Waterstone
    Jolteon- Thundertone
    Leafeon- Level up near moss... wait, what?
    They changed the way feebas evolves into Millotic in Generation V. Any chance They will make leafeon evolve like his fellow brothers? Probably not, but it'd be nice. I would like to see 2 new eevee evolutions. I know everyone has been begging for steel for a while, but I'd like to see Rock poison as well.

I'd also love to see an evo of Tropius that is focused on attack. Either that, or give him the Grass/steel treatment to give him something to work with, even if the likes of Ferrothorn, Scizor and Fortress outshine him.

What I want to see most of all this Generation is a Dolphin. I have always wanted a dolphin. Just imagine the pokedex entry, X- "Dolfinee evolved from Dolfun after exposure to pollution added an extra set of chromosomes." Y- "Dolfinee's lungs were replaced with napalm sacs after exposure to pollution. The extreme heat of its flamethrower can blow your mind" A fire-breathing dolphin would be absolutely awesome...

Black FC: 0433-2525-5010
    Black 2 FC: 5201 0405 6565

Page 86 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990961361861086 ... LastLast