Page 883 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7838338738798808818828838848858868878939339831883 ... LastLast
Results 22,051 to 22,075 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Well since the stags can't fly... And four winds is an obvious reference to the four cardinal directions, which also ties into the axis theory
    Well, hey, if reindeer can fly... Joking.

But the cardinal directions in norse mythology are seperate from the four winds, and are ruled by separate denizens of Yggdrasil.

Spoiler for length and boring content - from here
        Spoiler:- blah blah blah:

So I'm pretty sure the winds (which aren't called by the cardinal directions), are different from the directions themselves.

Huh, so that opens up Psychic some more...

I would want Xerneas to be Grass/Psychic(because that would be really cool typing) if it wouldn't have total disadvantage to Yveltal's most probable Dark/Flying typing
    Last edited by Elnava; 25th April 2013 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I know Spanish, Hada means "fairy"
    I am fully aware of what the Spanish word "Hada" implies. Whether or not you "know" Spanish, is irrelevant to my point. It seems like you struggle more with the English language - and you might want to look up the word "synonym" and educate yourself with the meaning of the word. Sometimes I wonder if you are merely trying to get your post-count up and therefore are indifferent to whether you post things that might aggregate something to the discussion, or whether it is just nonsense. Quite frankly, I think you need to slow down before you jump in and reply to people. At this point your posts are just repetitive spam and it is incredibly tiresome to read through pages where your posts solely occupy space.

The word Hada is the spanish word for Fairy, Sorcerer means Mago or Brujo is spanish!!
    Again, I think I made myself pretty clear that I was questioning the possibility of the direct translation of the word "Hada", and it might not be the "official" name if the rumour is true - Simply because it was a direct translation of the word. When I was looking up the synonyms for "Hada" in Spanish, I found synonyms such as "Silfo", "Elfo" and "Hechicera" to mention the most appealing ones. Where "Hechicera/o" means "Sorceress/Sorcerer".

Capiché?
    - Mew.

Friend Code: 1091-8813-6208. Send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. Friend Safari is currently unknown.

Random but does anybody know if for SURE pokemon X will feature Xerneas. And Y Yvetal? because if not. Im going to be furious. (I reserved X)
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

Well, I'm pretty sure they won't pull a Black/White again. I'd be upset too, I already preordered X as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Oh look some wild Short Merchandise appear.....

Is that Butterflies and flowers I see in the Sylveon box?

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post

It honestly Wouldnt suprise me if sylveon was bug.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    Random but does anybody know if for SURE pokemon X will feature Xerneas. And Y Yvetal? because if not. Im going to be furious. (I reserved X)
    The logos are already obvious as to what legendary will be featured. Before people go "EHRMAGERZ, BLERK WHERK DESTROERK TREND," let's remind ourselves that the Black/White switcheroo was symbolic due to representing the Yin/Yang essences.

I would say those are bows since Sylveon has multiple bows attached to it but they could be butterflies.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    I beleive that this was confirmed. Xerneas will be in X, Yvetal in Y.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

...What are you implying, exactly?
    That Sylveon's Bug-Type is ''confirmed'', or are you just taking notice. Because, um, I doubt you're supporting the whole ''Fairy Type'' thing based on that sig of yours...
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    That Sylveon's Bug-Type is ''confirmed'', or are you just taking notice. Because, um, I doubt you're supporting the whole ''Fairy Type'' thing based on that sig of yours...
    Well, um, you're probably right. So, why even bring that up?
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    Please don't judge me because of my signature....I put that there because it was funny!! I am a fan of Pokemon and I will received any changes they do to the franchise with both arms open no matter what!!

And I'm just pointing out some Hint's of Sylveon's type...Is the thing is fairy, bug or flying I will point it out!!

Please don't judge me because of my signature....I put that there because it was funny!! I am a fan of Pokemon and I will received any changes they do to the franchise with both arms open no matter what!!

And I'm just pointing out some Hint's of Sylveon's type...Is the thing is fairy, bug or flying I will point it out!!
    Relax. =\
    I wasn't trying to insult you-- I was just generally confused. In any case, sorry if that came out offensive.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Their also so kind of stars that may be sparkles...So who knows!! Sylveon is a siren....it looks lovely then deadly!!

Their also so kind of stars that may be sparkles...So who knows!! Sylveon is a siren....it looks lovely then deadly!!
    *facepalm* why haven't i thought of this before
    this is actually a great idea as sirens could go either way with the two most speculated types (flying and fairy)
    maybe this is the reason sylveon seems so girly to everyone, maybe it is actually really deadly and quite possibly based on a siren which lures enemies with its charms then eats them (of course it wouldn't be as graphic in pokemon but still you get my gist)

*facepalm* why haven't i thought of this before
    this is actually a great idea as sirens could go either way with the two most speculated types (flying and fairy)
    maybe this is the reason sylveon seems so girly to everyone, maybe it is actually really deadly and quite possibly based on a siren which lures enemies with its charms then eats them (of course it wouldn't be as graphic in pokemon but still you get my gist)
    Lol i'm sure there are much more disturbing Dex entries than the possible entry for Sylveon when it describes it as a carnivorous siren.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Lol i'm sure there are much more disturbing Dex entries than the possible entry for Sylveon when it describes it as a carnivorous siren.
    i mean it would make sense
    sylveon has fangs as well adding to the theory

All Eeveeloutions have fangs. But the siren idea isn't half bad. Sirens should be able to fly, as in Greek mythology they had wings. They are reather mystical, so could fit under that category as well. Well thought out, spikeyearedpichu.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    All Eeveeloutions have fangs. But the siren idea isn't half bad. Sirens should be able to fly, as in Greek mythology they had wings. They are reather mystical, so could fit under that category as well. Well thought out, spikeyearedpichu.
    no only umbreon and sylveon do and umbreon is dark type so it represents maliciousness.
    and i am pretty sure sirens fly
    and excuse me i came up with the theory :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    All the Eeveelutions have teeth, but only fangs are prominent in Umbreon and Sylveon. A Dark type and a ??? type.
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Huh. The siren idea is actually pretty good. Disturbing to little kids, sure. But if it is based of a siren, then Sylveon has been redeemed from being totally stupid. No offense to Sylveon lovers, as there is a few of them.

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Huh. The siren idea is actually pretty good. Disturbing to little kids, sure. But if it is based of a siren, then Sylveon has been redeemed from being totally stupid. No offense to Sylveon lovers, as there is a few of them.
    i love sylveon
    and i love the idea thanks to spikyearedpichu for giving me the idea
    and well there have been creepier dex entries so not too bad i guess ^_^
    after all this region is most likely european based and a siren is based in greek mythology

after all this region is most likely european based and a siren is based in greek mythology
    Maybe Medusa Pokémon this gen then? Harpies, Hydras that are Fire/Dragon (unlike Hydreigon), Manticors, Cyclops pokemon sound cool for this gen.

But whatever. I like the idea anyways. And I distinctly remember Vaporeon having fangs...
    Edit: well apparently not.... I feel stupid...

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Page 883 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7838338738798808818828838848858868878939339831883 ... LastLast