Page 889 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7898398798858868878888898908918928938999399891889 ... LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,225 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

I want a pseudo legend that is not a dragon. I actually want to see a water typed pseudo legend. Maybe like a spirit whale or something. It would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Bulbapedia is always correct in its unofficial speculation of what pokemon look like

With no sign of a human torso or a dragon's head, a Centaur or a Qilin are Farfetch'd
    it looks absolutely nothing like a llama
    why must you always bring up off topic discussion

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Centaur? What does he appear to look most like to you?

Momentai. Wasn't really off topic, he mentioned a centaur and I remembered that Bulbapedia article. There was no need to reply

It's quadrupedal, tall, white, fluffy, and has a long neck. Holy Arceus! There he is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I've gotta admit, he does like more like a Llama to me than a centaur. How could Arceus possibly look like a centaur when it has no human features of any kind? thats the whole deal with centaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I want a pseudo legend that is not a dragon. I actually want to see a water typed pseudo legend. Maybe like a spirit whale or something. It would be really cool.
    That would be pretty cool, I personally would like to see a Grass type pseudo-legendary, but I wouldn't mind one of another type just as long as it isn't a Dragon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I mean, you're contributing to the off topic conversation.

If they were to do a split evo horse, I would want a Fighting type colt that evolves into whatever.
    Yeah, Pokémon's cool.

Bulbapedia is always correct in its unofficial speculation of what pokemon look like

With no sign of a human torso or a dragon's head, a Centaur or a Qilin are Farfetch'd
    The idea of speculation is quite redundant when we have access to a superior site such as the Bulbapedia. Perhaps it would be an idea to close these speculation threads, but leaving just a link to the established site itself. It would be an easier way to find answer to all of one's questions within the Pokémon universe. For instance, this would prevent conspiracy theories such as whether Pikachu mainly origins from a viscacha instead of a plain mouse.

Another positive outcome would be that certain people wouldn't have to go through the effort by copy-pasting information between Bulbapedia and a forum to enlighten others.
    - Mew.

Friend Code: 1091-8813-6208. Send me a PM with your code and I'll add you back. Friend Safari is currently unknown.

Now that we have seen the new opening and ending credits for the anime, we have seen that Sylveon and the rest of the eeveelutions are seen in the credits. Do you guys think this increases the chances that we will only be getting the one eeveelution this gen, or do you think they are still hiding this 9th eeveelution up their sleeve?

Theyre hiding a fighting type.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

All this talk about Centaurs makes me want a Centaur-esque pokemon.
    You know your name better than I do. YAY!

I well if u also look at burghs gym badge being bug type show its shape(lop-side heart), right below sylveon in the picture.
        Spoiler:- Shiny Trainer Card:

Quote Originally Posted by M-D View Post
    Now that we have seen the new opening and ending credits for the anime, we have seen that Sylveon and the rest of the eeveelutions are seen in the credits. Do you guys think this increases the chances that we will only be getting the one eeveelution this gen, or do you think they are still hiding this 9th eeveelution up their sleeve?
    It does seem wierd how Sylveon would be getting all this hype and everything and the other Eeveelution isn't, which is why my hopes for another have decreased, but at the same time, I still think we might get a reveal in the short. The Eevee evolves into the new Eeveelution and the big suprised is revealed then we get the next Eeveelution spam until the games release haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaChi View Post
    I well if u also look at burghs gym badge being bug type show its shape(lop-side heart), right below sylveon in the picture.
    Been brought up a lot, but it can also be a wing. So we just don't know. I've had enough of guessing and theorising. It's just gonna be a type, I don't care anymore haha!

Just under 2 weeks until CoroCoro "hopefully" leaks! Excited for this one!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    It does seem wierd how Sylveon would be getting all this hype and everything and the other Eeveelution isn't, which is why my hopes for another have decreased, but at the same time, I still think we might get a reveal in the short. The Eevee evolves into the new Eeveelution and the big suprised is revealed then we get the next Eeveelution spam until the games release haha!

Been brought up a lot, but it can also be a wing. So we just don't know. I've had enough of guessing and theorising. It's just gonna be a type, I don't care anymore haha!

Just under 2 weeks until CoroCoro "hopefully" leaks! Excited for this one!
    The nice thing, with the rumble game finally being out, no pages need to be devoted to it. Leaving just XY games and the movie.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Anyone else think this would be a cool early dark type??? http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4137/4...d6de1ea6_z.jpg i would love this personally

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Anyone else think this would be a cool early dark type??? http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4137/4...d6de1ea6_z.jpg i would love this personally
    I believe we already have the witch on a broom concept with Murkrow.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I believe we already have the witch on a broom concept with Murkrow.

But it's still nice to have one of those even if it shares the same concept with an older existing Pokémon, as Emolga and the other rodents are to Pikachu.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by M-D View Post
    I've been saying this since the start. So much hype around Sylveon and a movie makes me to believe there is no second type. Then again we have seen the two legendaries, mewtwos new forme, the starters and sylveon. Still over 100 pokemon to go (maybe).
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Centaur? What does he appear to look most like to you?

Momentai. Wasn't really off topic, he mentioned a centaur and I remembered that Bulbapedia article. There was no need to reply

It's quadrupedal, tall, white, fluffy, and has a long neck. Holy Arceus! There he is!
    Huh...I woke up this morning, decided to check the forum and see what i thoguht was the stupidest argument in quite some time. Arceus a llama? That sounded ridiculous. But...that picture is actually pretty good. Kudos. In the long run, I dont think it really matters, but he certainly looks more like a Llama than a centaur. That's for sure.

I honestly would havw thought that he was purely original, though and wasn't based on anything. I mean, making something a quadra-ped, you're bound to have it looking similar to something. I think it's just coincidence that it resembles anything slightly.

Lol, I wasn't saying that he was a Llama. He just really looks like a Llama to me.

Oh holy Llama god of pokemon, hear my prayer....

Also, I'm still very much hoping that there is another Eeveelution this generation. It will most probably be Fighting or Rock(possibly Ground) *fingers crossed*
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Lol, I wasn't saying that he was a Llama. He just really looks like a Llama to me.

Oh holy Llama god of pokemon, hear my prayer....

Also, I'm still very much hoping that there is another Eeveelution this generation. It will most probably be Fighting or Rock(possibly Ground) *fingers crossed*
    well if we assume sylveon is flying for the time being fighting or rock type would make sense after all when two are added at the same time 1 is normally super effective against the other.I would suggest fighting over rock type becaues it would balance out the eveelutions somewhat. Umbreon is one of only two eeveelutions that
    dosn't have another eeveeltion whos is of a type that deals super effective damage against it.

Just caught up, I noticed everybody discussing a chimera personally I'd love something like this
        Spoiler:- Chimera:

Standalone, dragon type (maybe dragon ground), mixed sweeper style stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    well if we assume sylveon is flying for the time being fighting or rock type would make sense after all when two are added at the same time 1 is normally super effective against the other.I would suggest fighting over rock type becaues it would balance out the eveelutions somewhat. Umbreon is one of only two eeveelutions that
    dosn't have another eeveeltion whos is of a type that deals super effective damage against it.
    For that you'd need slyveon to be flying and for there to be a pattern in the eeveelutions in each dex, two does not make a pattern.
    Personally I highly doubt we'll get another eeveelution this gen just because of the emphasis placed upon slyveon, either that of the spot light will be due to a new typing.
    I hate slyveon why must you torment us so GF!? Not cool....
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Just caught up, I noticed everybody discussing a chimera personally I'd love something like this
        Spoiler:- Chimera:

Standalone, dragon type (maybe dragon ground), mixed sweeper style stats.

For that you'd need slyveon to be flying and for there to be a pattern in the eeveelutions in each dex, two does not make a pattern.
    Personally I highly doubt we'll get another eeveelution this gen just because of the emphasis placed upon slyveon, either that of the spot light will be due to a new typing.
    I hate slyveon why must you torment us so GF!? Not cool....
    Not bad...think it needs to have more than one head to really be more chimera-like. Unless you go the Fullmetal Alchemist route and call anything thats part animal-part something else is a chimera. Besides, we have so many dragons, I'd actually shy away from calling a Chimera a dragon type. Chimeras are an amalgam of DNA and creatures; it really is no one type. Dark would mostly be one typing and since most of them tend to be poison, that's another likely typing. Dark/Poison would probably end up being the most likely type for it. Or Fairy. All hail the Fairy Chimera!

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Not bad...think it needs to have more than one head to really be more chimera-like. Unless you go the Fullmetal Alchemist route and call anything thats part animal-part something else is a chimera. Besides, we have so many dragons, I'd actually shy away from calling a Chimera a dragon type. Chimeras are an amalgam of DNA and creatures; it really is no one type. Dark would mostly be one typing and since most of them tend to be poison, that's another likely typing. Dark/Poison would probably end up being the most likely type for it. Or Fairy. All hail the Fairy Chimera!
    Haha I was so tempted to call it fairy type! But I like the idea of dark with it looking quite benevolent, I went with dragon mainly to show its mythical origins. And personally I see more heads as more hydra and was thinking a cross between myth and biological origins and felt one head would fit.

Either way I like the idea of a chimaera poke

All hail the fairy chimera!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Haha I was so tempted to call it fairy type!

All hail the fairy chimera!
    No thanks...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    It would need more then one head unless it gains heads upon evolving like deino
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Page 889 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7898398798858868878888898908918928938999399891889 ... LastLast