Page 890 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7908408808868878888898908918928938949009409901890 ... LastLast
Results 22,226 to 22,250 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by JBreese View Post
    Just caught up, I noticed everybody discussing a chimera personally I'd love something like this
        Spoiler:- Chimera:

Standalone, dragon type (maybe dragon ground), mixed sweeper style stats.
    I think I like this more than I'd like a multi-headed Chimaera. I think Dragon/Dark would be good for a typing, although if they were to introduce a Fairy/Faerie-type, I don't see why it couldn't fit into that too.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I think I like this more than I'd like a multi-headed Chimaera. I think Dragon/Dark would be good for a typing, although if they were to introduce a Fairy/Faerie-type, I don't see why it couldn't fit into that too.
    Yeah I don't see why everybody's obsessed with a chimaera poke having multiple heads, yes I understand that traditionally some chrimeara have goats heads sticking out of their back but scientifically it doesn't have to be like that plus it leaves room for a separate hydra poke.
    In generally Greek myths are excellent for pokemon inspiration hopefully GF will of done plenty of research!
    White FC: 0046-3335-5684

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    I believe we already have the witch on a broom concept with Murkrow.
    But now with the introduction of Honchkrow in gen 4, Murkrow head bristles can be seen to resemble those hats wore by people from the mafia. Also i think a cat fit's it better due to the whole black cat and witches connection

Edit: also how bout something like this for a bug type like Pinsir and Heracross http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ra-d48ux5y.png
    Last edited by mtie123; 26th April 2013 at 5:32 PM.

To all those who hated 5th gen

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Friend code = 1246 9647 9334

Quote Originally Posted by mtie123 View Post
    Anyone else think this would be a cool early dark type??? http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4137/4...d6de1ea6_z.jpg i would love this personally
    While I love that design, Purrloin served the early Dark type cat. An early Dark/Bug with a 3 stage evolution would be great. Maybe something akin to a black widow spider.
    Last edited by Lehane; 26th April 2013 at 5:43 PM. Reason: words

Quote Originally Posted by Lehane View Post
    While I love that design, Purrloin served the early Dark type cat. An early Dark/Bug with a 3 stage evolution would be great. Maybe something akin to a black widow spider.
    Maybe but we have had alot of cats e.g meowth, glameow and purrloin. So we could get another, plus i thought this could be more ghost/psychic dual type

If you want to follow me on twitter i would very much appreciate it https://twitter.com/mtie123

Quote Originally Posted by Lehane View Post
    that would be cool. it could have an interesting design, but if it was an early pokemon then it would be quite weak like wurmple, caterpie etc. i'd like a pokemon like that to be powerful, but we get what we get.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Maybe but we have had alot of cats e.g meowth, glameow and purrloin. So we could get another, plus i thought this could be more ghost/psychic dual type

You forgot Skitty
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    You forgot Skitty
    That means the only gen without one was Gen II

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    that would be cool. it could have an interesting design, but if it was an early pokemon then it would be quite weak like wurmple, caterpie etc. i'd like a pokemon like that to be powerful, but we get what we get.
    Well, we got Scolipede and Leavanny in Generation 5, both of which were pretty damn good for regional bugs. Maybe we'll get some just as good this Generation.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

This is really random, but I would like to see LOTS of version exclusives.
    POKEMON X

SO EXCITED FOR GEN 6, HAVE NOT BEEN THIS EXCITED SINCE GEN 3 AND 4, ALSO HAVE NOT PLAYED AS THE GIRL SINCE THEN.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...88-d3eb5mf.png <<<<<<<< How about this for a Jacko'lanturn pokemon
    Last edited by mtie123; 26th April 2013 at 8:14 PM.

I'd love a pokémon similar to the Magikarp line in terms of power. In other words, it starts off as weak as a Caterpie (or weaker) & then turns into a beast worthy of either the OU or Uber tier
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I'd love a pokémon similar to the Magikarp line in terms of power. In other words, it starts off as weak as a Caterpie (or weaker) & then turns into a beast worthy of either the OU or Uber tier
    Sounds great to me!

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...88-d3eb5mf.png <<<<<<<< How about this for a Jacko'lanturn pokemon
    I'm loving this design, it's so cute.

Maybe Grass/Fire or Grass/Ghost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I'm loving this design, it's so cute.

Maybe Grass/Fire or Grass/Ghost?
    Perhaps Grass/Ghost with Flash Fire, and access to a lot of Fire Moves? Would make a lot of sense. Would be a very good sun team counter, as Solarbeam and Fire attacks do next to nothing. Interesting to note, this would cause three losses to the weakness category, with it being immune to Fire, and Bug and Poison becoming neutral (If I'm not stupid), while it gains two weaknesses but also two immunities.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Perhaps Grass/Ghost with Flash Fire, and access to a lot of Fire Moves? Would make a lot of sense. Would be a very good sun team counter, as Solarbeam and Fire attacks do next to nothing. Interesting to note, this would cause three losses to the weakness category, with it being immune to Fire, and Bug and Poison becoming neutral (If I'm not stupid), while it gains two weaknesses but also two immunities.
    That sounds really good, I'm going with this.

It would be nice to get Flash Fire on something that isn't Fire already
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    That sounds really good, I'm going with this.

It would be nice to get Flash Fire on something that isn't Fire already
    Yeah, the one thing it's actually useful on is Heatran, which wouldn't be in that much trouble with Fire anyway.

I'm on the Electric Poodle train.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    Sounds great to me!
    Maybe this >>>>>>>>>>> http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ws-d3g8ws0.png

Edit: also the pumpkin could evolve into this http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...de-d3ifdhi.png
    Last edited by mtie123; 26th April 2013 at 9:53 PM.

hey guys guess what
    Please avoid discussing fanart of Pokemon here, including of yet-unknown evolutions which is unofficial and encourages off-topic posts discussing the fanart alone rather than the thread topic. If you wish to post/discuss fanart there's the Art Section for that,

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    hey guys guess what
    My fault, sorry i forgot about that

Is speculation time!! xD

Hey guys remember back in 2011 when Masuda and Sugimori reveal they rejected a design for a pokemon based on Dolly (the first goat clone)....[it was for Black and White,right?]

But now we got XY...which is hinted to be based on genetic (Based on the DNA in the Japanese logos) so maybe this time around we get the Dolly based mon...maybe has a legendary pokemon!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Is speculation time!! xD

Hey guys remember back in 2011 when Masuda and Sugimori reveal they rejected a design for a pokemon based on Dolly (the first goat clone)....[it was for Black and White,right?]

But now we got XY...which is hinted to be based on genetic (Based on the DNA in the Japanese logos) so maybe this time around we get the Dolly based mon...maybe has a legendary pokemon!!

I so wanted this, and wouldn't be suprised if it ends up being added to the game. It's a perfect time to.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Is speculation time!! xD

I'd love for it to be the regional Normal-type.

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

I don't know... That Pokemon is still a little controversial, don't you think? I guess if they release the Pokemon now's the time to do so, but it just seems like it's still best left alone.

Don't get me wrong, I really think it would be an awesome Pokemon to have put in the games, I'm just not sure how a lot of other people would view it, and since there are so many people who would view this Pokemon badly it just seems like something Game Freak would leave out. I'd laugh if they released it as Pokemon 666. xD

I don't understand the controversy, since Mewtwo is a clone. There must be more to the story than that.

What if it was a pokemon that is a cloned human? That would be controversial, a sheep wouldn't be.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Page 890 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7908408808868878888898908918928938949009409901890 ... LastLast