Page 895 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7958458858918928938948958968978988999059459951895 ... LastLast
Results 22,351 to 22,375 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

How's about a water/ice ice cube pokemon? Could be a cool mon if done right, could evolve into just water?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    why do you think that?
    the legend typings are NEVER revealed this early on and starter evos are either revealed towards the end, or at release of the game
    if anything we will be getting a few new pokemon
    why do you think that?
    the legend typings are NEVER revealed this early on and starter evos are either revealed towards the end, or at release of the game
    if anything we will be getting a few new pokemon
    Yeah, like there's NEVER been a Pokedex without a single Pokemon from Gen's I-IV in it?

You can't just say because they've never done something, so it won't happen, as we saw that GF will break patterns when they want to.

Also, Zekrom and Reshiram were revealed on May 28th, 2010, and had their types partially revealed-Dragon-Types. To further denounce that, them being Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric was revealed on June 11th, not even a full month later. Xerny and Yvey have been known about for 3 months and 19 days, over double as long!

Anyway, I'd like a Banette evo. Ghost/Normal. It'd look more physical, and loses Stall. It has a ability that makes Substitute have the equivalent of half of this Pokemon's HP, but only uses a quarter. Isn't too OP as it's exclusive to this one Pokemon.

Also, evoes for the 'Weird *ss' Trio. Hypno, Grumpig and Musharna. A stage Hypnotist, a big fat boar, and a sleeping elephant.

Also, I'd like a Poodle Pokemon and a Scottish Terrier Pokemon, as both are hairy dogs. Version-Exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Yeah, like there's NEVER been a Pokedex without a single Pokemon from Gen's I-IV in it?

You can't just say because they've never done something, so it won't happen, as we saw that GF will break patterns when they want to.

Also, Zekrom and Reshiram were revealed on May 28th, 2010, and had their types partially revealed-Dragon-Types. To further denounce that, them being Dragon/Fire and Dragon/Electric was revealed on June 11th, not even a full month later. Xerny and Yvey have been known about for 3 months and 19 days, over double as long!

Anyway, I'd like a Banette evo. Ghost/Normal. It'd look more physical, and loses Stall. It has a ability that makes Substitute have the equivalent of half of this Pokemon's HP, but only uses a quarter. Isn't too OP as it's exclusive to this one Pokemon.

Also, evoes for the 'Weird *ss' Trio. Hypno, Grumpig and Musharna. A stage Hypnotist, a big fat boar, and a sleeping elephant.

Also, I'd like a Poodle Pokemon and a Scottish Terrier Pokemon, as both are hairy dogs. Version-Exclusive.
    bolded is completely irrelevant as i never even said a thing about that
    and the second bolded part, they wouldn't anyways as the selling points of the game, are usually kept under lock and key to draw interest to the game

Ok I just read the new rumor about fairy type, and for some reason I'm liking it, I would have killed someone if new types were allowed, but fairy just makes sense.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

bolded is completely irrelevant as i never even said a thing about that
    and the second bolded part, they wouldn't anyways as the selling points of the game, are usually kept under lock and key to draw interest to the game
    You said Legend Types and starter evoes never happened this early (Tao Trio Minus Kyurem say hi!), so I just brought up another pattern that was broken. Since this is the Dex thread, I thought it was appropriate.

And GF revealed the broken pattern of no Pokemon from Gens I-IV and no Pokemon relations (Gen III at least had Azurill and Wynaut!) before game release in one of the CoroCoro issues.

Anyway, Corsola evo with a lot of Grass-Type moves.

You said Legend Types and starter evoes never happened this early (Tao Trio Minus Kyurem say hi!), so I just brought up another pattern that was broken. Since this is the Dex thread, I thought it was appropriate.

And GF revealed the broken pattern of no Pokemon from Gens I-IV and no Pokemon relations (Gen III at least had Azurill and Wynaut!) before game release in one of the CoroCoro issues.

Anyway, Corsola evo with a lot of Grass-Type moves.
    well obviously it isn't happening this time because we still haven't seen it
    their types might not be revealed until well up until release

well obviously it isn't happening this time because we still haven't seen it
    Umm, no. It means that GF can drop the bomb at any time. And why are we discussing this in the Dex thread?

Anyway, I'd like a Pachi evo. It's one of my faves '3'

Perhaps a really cute but strong Ele/Steel-Type?

I'd like to have a Grass/Ghost Pokémon. Presumably a spirit-like that lives around the tall grasses or something.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomacho View Post
    Ok I just read the new rumor about fairy type, and for some reason I'm liking it, I would have killed someone if new types were allowed, but fairy just makes sense.
    i agree fairy at least it makes sense as opposed to light

Umm, no. It means that GF can drop the bomb at any time. And why are we discussing this in the Dex thread?

Anyway, I'd like a Pachi evo. It's one of my faves '3'

Perhaps a really cute but strong Ele/Steel-Type?
    because you keep arguing about it? gee i wonder

Anyway, I'd like at least 3 new Pokémon in the next Corocoro. They can be things that aren't very important at all(regional bird, bug, mammal) or some really interesting stuff(hopefully this). I don't really care, I just want something!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I'm sure next month we'll start to get concrete info on stuff, and if not then June at the VERY latest. Remember that they're not out until October in Japan, whereas they were usually out in September. So we need to account for the extra month.
    PSA: Any board where I have asked for a perfect IV Ditto or friend safari Ditto, the trade has been done so all offers expired******

Ruby
    Diamond
    Platinum
    HeartGold
    Black
    Black 2

3DS FC: 3222 5573 2154

i agree fairy at least it makes sense as opposed to light

because you keep arguing about it? gee i wonder
    You argued back first. GOd we sound like children. Let's agree to end this now.

Anyway, I'd like Cleffa line to be pure fairy and Snubull to be Fairy. Oh, and as unlikely as this sounds, Granbull Fairy/Fighting.

Wobuffet evo. Loses HP, gains Attack/SP. Attack and actual moves. Why? Wyna-*Gets Shot*

I have not been this excited since the release of R/S/E to be honest. It takes place in my homeland (Europe) it looks more dynamic and better than ever. Now, we just need to see if the designs are going to be good.

Completely changing the typing of whole lines that have been the same for over 10 years is a bit... silly

However, I would like to see some stats buffs for some pokemon(Golduck, etc)

I still really want that Pegacorn Rapidash evo

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I have not been this excited since the release of R/S/E to be honest. It takes place in my homeland (Europe) it looks more dynamic and better than ever. Now, we just need to see if the designs are going to be good.
    Hopefully the designs remain as good as we've seen them or get better as I think that Sylveon and the starters all have fairly nice designs
    Last edited by Elnava; 27th April 2013 at 7:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    The only time they revelead a sizeable amount of pokemon was on jan 8th and that's coz they poke direct was really hyped. After that things have really fizzled down. All they will do now is to clear up all the pokes types and the starters evos and one or two random pokes (sabeley evo ?). I think they will spread this out in the coming months until october.

Actually, speaking of jan 8th, I REALLY miss those 2 weeks leading up to the direct. Those were the time !

Before the black and white release they did put more then 5 poke's in CoroCoro.
    But if were talking about X&Y you're right.

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    i don't think GF will disappoint
    sure there are always derpy pokemon (looking at you garbador and lickitung) but they are all great :3
    to be honest there is not a single pokemon i do not like now that i think about it.
    and the european theme is also going to be really cool and i am interested to see where they go with it, as they did a really good new york theme with Unova

Also, I somehow forgot about Xerneas and Yveltal. They have the best Gen VI designs we've seen so far imo. Hopefully GF keeps this up

I'd honestly like some more hilarious/derpily cute novelty pokemon like Vanillite, I love that thing

How many pages do you think this thread will reach before we get new info? 1119 so far i bet we are well into the 1200's.

As for the number of pokemon in Gen 6, i reckon we will get enough to fit into 8 more boxes with the same 2 spare boxes we have had for a while now which will take the total to 32 boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Also, I somehow forgot about Xerneas and Yveltal. They have the best Gen VI designs we've seen so far imo. Hopefully GF keeps this up

I'd honestly like some more hilarious/derpily cute novelty pokemon like Vanillite, I love that thing
    yeah i love novelty mons
    in fact i love castform
    novelty mons are just that: novelty but really cool
    like what smogon says about castform:
    "Let's face it, if you're using Castform at all, it's for the pure novelty value of Weather Ball."

maybe for another novelty mon, we will get some sort of rare pokemon similar to castform to introduce new weather forms like acid rain, and could also have a sandstorm form, as castform doesn't have one

yeah i love novelty mons
    in fact i love castform
    novelty mons are just that: novelty but really cool
    like what smogon says about castform:
    "Let's face it, if you're using Castform at all, it's for the pure novelty value of Weather Ball."

maybe for another novelty mon, we will get some sort of rare pokemon similar to castform to introduce new weather forms like acid rain, and could also have a sandstorm form, as castform doesn't have one
    Yeah, I always wondered why castform didn't have a sandstorm form

Once again, I'd love some new weather that's helps out some types that need love
    Acid Rain for Poison?
    Gale Winds for Flying?
    C'mon GF. I'd also love some type of mental field for psychic types

Yeah, I always wondered why castform didn't have a sandstorm form

Once again, I'd love some new weather that's helps out some types that need love
    Acid Rain for Poison?
    Gale Winds for Flying?
    C'mon GF. I'd also love some type of mental field for psychic types
    well to be fair, trick room is a psychic "weather" effect
    and yeah castform not getting a sandstorm form was odd to me
    so if they do make another novelty mon, it needs to have a acid rain form and sandstorm form

well to be fair, trick room is a psychic "weather" effect
    and yeah castform not getting a sandstorm form was odd to me
    so if they do make another novelty mon, it needs to have a acid rain form and sandstorm form
    Maybe, but I'd like something that helps Psychic types and not just every slow pokemon :/

New novelty for sure, I had an idea for a trolltastic pokemon with an ability that made it change it's gender to the opposite of the opposing pokemon when it comes into battle(this is not going to happen nor do I actually want it to. Imagine the uproar from soccer moms if GF introduced a pokemon that could change its gender).

Maybe they could just give Castform those new forms? Idk.

Maybe, but I'd like something that helps Psychic types and not just every slow pokemon :/

New novelty for sure, I had an idea for a trolltastic pokemon with an ability that made it change it's gender to the opposite of the opposing pokemon when it comes into battle(this is not going to happen nor do I actually want it to. Imagine the uproar from soccer moms if GF introduced a pokemon that could change its gender).

Maybe they could just give Castform those new forms? Idk.
    Pokemon based off of James? Jynx Evo?

they could do that for castform lol
    also yeah i see what you mean with the psychic weather thing just not sure what they could really do there :I
    anyone with ideas for novelty mons step up, cause i am at a loss ^_^

Pokemon based off of James? Jynx Evo?
    Lolwut

Not really novelty pokemon but I would lie to see a group of pokemon based on characters from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass. Psychic/Bug catterpillar that blows psychic energy rings(psybeam). Dark/Ghost Cheshire Cat(this is what I originally thought Purrloin was going to be based on, I was disappointed). Psychic Mad Hatter. Psychic/Normal or Normal March Hare. And a Dragon/Dark, Dragon/Fire, or Dragon Jabberwocky. I think it would be sweet.

If we want a trolling Pokemon, why don't we introduce a move that puts deep fog onto effect? God, that stuff was annoying. We can give Castform a new form for it too.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

Page 895 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7958458858918928938948958968978988999059459951895 ... LastLast