Page 896 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7968468868928938948958968978988999009069469961896 ... LastLast
Results 22,376 to 22,400 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Lolwut

Not really novelty pokemon but I would lie to see a group of pokemon based on characters from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass. Psychic/Bug catterpillar that blows psychic energy rings(psybeam). Dark/Ghost Cheshire Cat(this is what I originally thought Purrloin was going to be based on, I was disappointed). Psychic Mad Hatter. Psychic/Normal or Normal March Hare. And a Dragon/Dark, Dragon/Fire, or Dragon Jabberwocky. I think it would be sweet.
    that strikethrough was referring to your idea of a pokemon that gets gender changes :P

a psychic/bug would be so amazing D:

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    that strikethrough was referring to your idea of a pokemon that gets gender changes :P

a psychic/bug would be so amazing D:
    Oh I know, I just lol'ed at "A pokemon based on James?" XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Oh I know, I just lol'ed at "A pokemon based on James?" XD
    or a lady gaga based pokemon

enough of that lol
    i feel like we should get more than one gimmick mon this region
    as last region we got three non legend novelty mons

Ask me stupid stuff

What if Castform had an evolution?

Castform- Sunny Form (sunny) Rainy Form (Raining) Snowy Form (Snow or Hail)

New Evo- Sandy Form (sandstorm) Acid Form (Acid Rain) Foggy Form (Fog)
    I'll make you wet.

6th Gen Starter of Choice- Chespin

Hoenn's my favorite. So many memories...

Quote Originally Posted by Xadium View Post
    What if Castform had an evolution?

Castform- Sunny Form (sunny) Rainy Form (Raining) Snowy Form (Snow or Hail)

New Evo- Sandy Form (sandstorm) Acid Form (Acid Rain) Foggy Form (Fog)
    It would be sweet if they gave it new forms and then had it evolve based on whatever form it was in when the evolution condition is met. Sun form = fire, Rain = water, Hail = ice, Acid Rain = poison, etc.

No, because then you would lose the rain, hail and sun forms on the evo. Not to mention limiting the different weather balls it could use effectively.

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

maybe castform could get a baby form then split evo into castform and other evo that has acid rain form, sandstorm form, and fog form

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    or a lady gaga based pokemon

enough of that lol
    i feel like we should get more than one gimmick mon this region
    as last region we got three non legend novelty mons
    There's always more than one gimmick pokemon. You can count on it happening. Though with that being said, depends upon what you consider a gimmick pokemon.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    No, because then you would lose the rain, hail and sun forms on the evo. Not to mention limiting the different weather balls it could use effectively.
    Well no one is stopping you from not evolving it

Well no one is stopping you from not evolving it
    True, but I'm assuming the evo would have superior stats, causing Castform itself, and the rain, sun, and hail formes, to be left unused. I would prefer that the new weather formes would just be added to Castform, instead of an evo.

True, but I'm assuming the evo would have superior stats, causing Castform itself, and the rain, sun, and hail formes, to be left unused. I would prefer that the new weather formes would just be added to Castform, instead of an evo.
    Castform is already unused, no?
    NU after all
    This could also be said with many pokemon who gained evolutions after the generation in which they were introduced. No one uses Magneton, they go straight for the Magnezone. Gligar? No, Gliscor. Hasn't stopped GF in the past
    Last edited by Elnava; 27th April 2013 at 7:17 PM.

Actually, I just thought of something. Castform evo, with the new formes, and the old formes. Mind blown.

Not as much fun as having a split evo for each form

I agree. And besides, we already have Eevee as a Pokémon that evovves a lot of times. As much as I love Castform, I just think that it needs an evolution that will have more Formes. Maybe something in the Pokédex could say that it had became more sensitive to certain types of weather and can also transform when they are in place now. Just an idea.

P.S.: Is it me, or should Nintendo and GameFreak hold a 'design your own Pokémon' competition. It would be a huge viral campaign and would attract artistic Pokémon fans and maybe even just artists. I thought of this because today I was reading a Pokémon magazine I read as a kid and it had a 'Design your own Monster' page, and some of the entries you could see there were amazing.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    P.S.: Is it me, or should Nintendo and GameFreak hold a 'design your own Pokémon' competition. It would be a huge viral campaign and would attract artistic Pokémon fans and maybe even just artists. I thought of this because today I was reading a Pokémon magazine I read as a kid and it had a 'Design your own Monster' page, and some of the entries you could see there were amazing.
    This should happen

Is that a bad thing its evolutions could be based on what form it is in and their abilitys could be drought, snow warning, drizzle, sand stream etc but it could be in a better position to take advantage of it maybe gaining an extra type after evolution and becoming normal/fire normal/water normal/rock normal/ice

a castform evo wouldnt be so bad

My stance on the castform evo.
    A castform evolution is possible. All they have to do is give the evo a sunny form etc. as well as any other new weather forms they may introduce. Meaning you have a cool looking castform with good stats and the old forms get an upgrade too.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Being one of the people that want all pokemon to have evolutions at some point (except legendaries) I'd fully welcome a castform evo

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

I doubt they'd take away Castforms previous weather forms if it gets a new evolution, they'd just add more possibly. Although, I think the only other weather is Sandstorm if I'm not correct. Unless it has a Fog form?
    #BuyUltraviolance

They could make a castform that has adapted to modern conditions? Like acid rain from pollution or smoke/fog from factories.

Or they could make a kind of out of control castform evo that randomly rotates between its types? To reflect how global warming is effecting all the different weather patterns.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Sorry to change subject, been off the forums for a while but what is the general opinion on the possibility of Fairy type? Personally I think it could be a really good thing, a real gameplay changer!

EDIT: And it makes sense for the typing mystery of Slyveon

I wonder about the "european" pokemon. Like a viking Pokemon. Froakie. I know it's stereotypical but hey, it has happened almost every gen. Kadabra, going with Japan theme could be the magician. Braviary is obviously a representation of America because well, it's colors and it's an eagle. I could see a British fish or knight. Some kind of ghost from Germany, I know I have heard a lot of freaky German ghost stories from family. Italian ghost (Roman soldier, bones exposed) Spanish rabbit, it sounds weird but read this: http://www.ctspanish.com/rabbits.htm . France should really get a Mr. Mime evo. Russia could get some kind of ice type (not sure). Ireland gets a potato

I always thought abra, kadabra and alakazam were just based off of the popular magician sayings/magic words, which aren't just japanese?
    Although I may be wrong here!

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    I always thought abra, kadabra and alakazam were just based off of the popular magician sayings/magic words, which aren't just japanese?
    Although I may be wrong here!
    You're right. I don't know how they put it in Japan, but the actual magician they were based on just hated Kadabra. The card he really hated was Dark Kadabra.

One thing they really need to revisit.. is the height of pokemon. I mean charizards are said to be 5'07", which is rather small, not what you'd expect from a fully evolved, fire-breathing dragon-like pokemon.

Just for comparison.. that's miles smaller than an ostrich.
    Charizard 5ft 7inch.
    A small male ostrich 6ft 11inch. (a small female is the same size as a charizard)

Page 896 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7968468868928938948958968978988999009069469961896 ... LastLast