Page 897 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7978478878938948958968978988999009019079479971897 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,425 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    One thing they really need to revisit.. is the height of pokemon. I mean charizards are said to be 5'07", which is rather small, not what you'd expect from a fully evolved, fire-breathing dragon-like pokemon.

Just for comparison.. that's miles smaller than an ostrich.
    Charizard 5ft 7inch.
    A small male ostrich 6ft 11inch. (a small female is the same size as a charizard)
    Yeah I allways saw charazard as a more 7ft dragon
    I mean I'd be taller than it?
    Blastoise been 5ft 2 And Nidoking 4ft 7
    Just as some first gen examples...

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Does any one want to see a water cycle pokemon with different forms based on state.

Vapour- water/flying
    Liquid- water/psychic
    Ice- water/ice

Then all of these would have their own evolutions

Why water/psychic instead of pure water?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

I really want to see a fire/water type in this generation *crosses fingers*

It would be a really unique typing
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Unique typings are what I really want and with this supposed fairy type, we should see a few.
    White FC: 026097666713

Black 2 FC:219464649535

Pokemon X FC: 1435 4420 0503

Fairy type Psuedo legendary.

Calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by C.y.a.n View Post
    Does any one want to see a water cycle pokemon with different forms based on state.

Vapour- water/flying
    Liquid- water/psychic
    Ice- water/ice

Then all of these would have their own evolutions
    Even thought the Sinnoh Dragon Trio was based on the states of matter (Palkia-Water/Liquid, Dialga-Steel/Solid, Giratina-Ghost/Gas), it was so obscure that almost no one caught it. So, I would love this new Pokemon that was an obvious representative of the states of matter.
    LOOKING FOR A SHINY ONIX/STEELIX and SHINY SCYTHER/SCIZOR and SHINY SLOWPOKE. I HAVE POKEBANK CELEBI FOR TRADE AND SOME OTHER SHINIES. PM IF INTERESTED.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowPokeBroKing View Post
    Even thought the Sinnoh Dragon Trio was based on the states of matter (Palkia-Water/Liquid, Dialga-Steel/Solid, Giratina-Ghost/Gas), it was so obscure that almost no one caught it. So, I would love this new Pokemon that was an obvious representative of the states of matter.
    Was it really? I never thought of that.

Would these be three evolution lines, ore just one?

Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

I can see that, though with the lack of a plasma dragon I couldn't catch it on my own. But I don't really feel like Ghost-type is all that gas-y. I totally get it, but with Giratina's formes changing from a insect dragon thing to a squid whale thing, I just don't see much gas in it. I sort of seems like Dark Matter to me, the way its moves from between a world of complete chaos to physics and the pokemon world just to use Shadow Force sort of gives me that impression. This is all just my personal opinion and observation.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

I've been looking at the whole Luvdisc not evolving into alomomola complaints, & it got me to thinking. Do you think they'd introduce some mid-stage pokémon in gen vi that luvdisc could evolve into, which would then evolve into alomomola?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I've been looking at the whole Luvdisc not evolving into alomomola complaints, & it got me to thinking. Do you think they'd introduce some mid-stage pokémon in gen vi that luvdisc could evolve into, which would then evolve into alomomola?
    I think that'd be a bit of a stretch, connecting two single stage pokemon with an evolution in th middle just sounds like disaster to me...
    Besides why do people want alomomola as a fully evolved, aren't its stats like sub par? If anything it should be evolving
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    I think that'd be a bit of a stretch, connecting two single stage pokemon with an evolution in th middle just sounds like disaster to me...
    Besides why do people want alomomola as a fully evolved, aren't its stats like sub par? If anything it should be evolving

I think of Alomomola as the Luvdisc of the Isshu Region. I think of it like that just like the Bouffalant as the Tauros of Kanto, etc.

They are?!? You learn something new everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Why water/psychic instead of pure water?
    If it based on liquid water and if it was only water it would have no means of controlling its shape and just be a big puddle. Ice controls the shape and so does the flying as psychic for basic water

Quote Originally Posted by Master Ask View Post
    I really want to see a fire/water type in this generation *crosses fingers*

It would be a really unique typing
    If it happens it will probably be a legendary, I think
    Last edited by C.y.a.n; 28th April 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Huh? That's a pretty good secondary basis after the whole Time, Space Anti-Matter thing. (I'm guessing Arceus is Matter)

Anyway, I'd like a Tentacruel evo that learns a few electric moves. And before I get the whole "Waahhh!!!! Tentacruel is OU!!!!" no, just no. We already know Ideas>Competitive. Hell, the Metagame was just forged from the essentials, GF had/has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    One thing they really need to revisit.. is the height of pokemon. I mean charizards are said to be 5'07", which is rather small, not what you'd expect from a fully evolved, fire-breathing dragon-like pokemon.

Just for comparison.. that's miles smaller than an ostrich.
    Charizard 5ft 7inch.
    A small male ostrich 6ft 11inch. (a small female is the same size as a charizard)
    I think that Pokemon like Charizard may be measured from the shoulder (So the head and neck aren't included in the height).
    Although, yes, some Pokemon do seem a bit smaller than I'd expect.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Sorry to change subject, been off the forums for a while but what is the general opinion on the possibility of Fairy type? Personally I think it could be a really good thing, a real gameplay changer!

EDIT: And it makes sense for the typing mystery of Slyveon

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Sorry to change subject, been off the forums for a while but what is the general opinion on the possibility of Fairy type? Personally I think it could be a really good thing, a real gameplay changer!

EDIT: And it makes sense for the typing mystery of Slyveon
    I think it to be horridly stupid. Ad that it makes no sense, and that it already exists as an Egg Group, and that it has no reason to exist unless Poison is SE on it.

But, I didn't think that there would be new types in Gen II, so I'm useless :P

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I think it to be horridly stupid. Ad that it makes no sense, and that it already exists as an Egg Group, and that it has no reason to exist unless Poison is SE on it.

But, I didn't think that there would be new types in Gen II, so I'm useless :P
    But there is also a Dragon egg group, a Bug egg group AND 3 Water Egg groups, so I don't think that will have any bearing on it. I also cant match Sylveon with any other type...

But there is also a Dragon egg group, a Bug egg group AND 3 Water Egg groups, so I don't think that will have any bearing on it. I also cant match Sylveon with any other type...
    Normal Typing?

And, about the egg groups, Water is so diverse it can't really have something else, Bug could be Insect, I guess, but that would still be confusing.

And Dragon can't really be called anything else.

But, why do people actually believe in Fairy Typing?

Normal Typing?

And, about the egg groups, Water is so diverse it can't really have something else, Bug could be Insect, I guess, but that would still be confusing.

And Dragon can't really be called anything else.

But, why do people actually believe in Fairy Typing?

Because the competitive scene really needs shaking up? Because Gamefreak may feel it necessary, because fans are crying out for it?

Because the competitive scene really needs shaking up? Because Gamefreak may feel it necessary, because fans are crying out for it?
    How would the competetive scene benefit? Why would GF think it neccecary?

And, you and one other poster are the only times. I've ever heard about it. I never knew you two encompassed the fanbase.

How would the competetive scene benefit? Why would GF think it neccecary?

And, you and one other poster are the only times. I've ever heard about it. I never knew you two encompassed the fanbase.
    Whatever dude, enjoy your humble pie on next months coro coro or Pokémon Smash...

>~< Why is everyone fighting about Sylveon's type
    Leave Him/Her alone!
    It get's bullied everyday on this forum...

They will show to type don't worry ^_^

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Whatever dude, enjoy your humble pie on next months coro coro or Pokémon Smash...
    ... Uh, what?

<_< Is this like... Taunts? They were legitimate questions.

I actually wanted to know your answers.

Not everybody is made up of sarcastic, cynical, sociopaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    >~< Why is everyone fighting about Sylveon's type
    Leave Him/Her alone!
    It get's bullied everyday on this forum...

They will show to type don't worry ^_^
    Why do you have the impression it gets bullied? I love the thing, and unless better stuff comes, it'll get a spot in my team.

I just hate the speculation about Fairy types.

I highly doubt there will be fairy, it is too close to psychic and also then what of clefairy, jirachi, melootta and other pokemon which would be clearly fairies. Fairy just doesn't add up regardless egg group or not. Even a light type seems more likely

Page 897 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 7978478878938948958968978988999009019079479971897 ... LastLast