Page 902 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80285289289889990090190290390490590691295210021902 ... LastLast
Results 22,526 to 22,550 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Whoa no, Eviolite Snorlax? No

There are certain pokemon that already seem complete and Snorlax is one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Mew might be psychic fairy in generation 6? That has to be a load of crap....

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I had an interesting thought how would people feel about an evo to snorlax.

Snorlax hasn't done much recently it has fallen behind much of the competition. However if it were to gain an evo there could be serious impacts. If nothing else evolite snorlax would be interesting. But would you like such an evo would it gain a new typing? what about a new ability? and how you respond if this evo had proper healing moves?
    snorlax has NOT fallen behind at all
    curselax is still one of the top threats in the metagame snorlax is just fine and he has a HUGE BST

Water/steel squid, base on an anchor needs to happen I think, along with a sphinx pokemon and a jewel scarab pokemon.

Pandora's Box of Fun

X Friend Code - 5112-3470-0518

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    No more monkeys! We've had too many pigs and monkeys lately
    Yet your avatar had previous reincarnations in the past? There is no such thing as "too many species, no more".

And what the ****, a Snorlax evolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    No more monkeys! We've had too many pigs and monkeys lately
    Yeah no more monkeys, the only primates we need are gorillas and orangutans.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

^A Snow Macaque- since it is endemic to Japan they must have some lore surrounding it to base it off of. I think a Water/Fire or Ice/Fire typing could work as it is known to frequent hot-springs.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/29w0sad.jpg[/IMG]
    Hopes for Megas

[IMG]http://oi41.*******.com/2u4iudy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    alright guys i have a really cool idea
    i was pretty disappointed when surskit lost it's water typing when it evolved
    well i think it's time for a proper bug/water pokemon
    these little guys are called Notonectidae.

they are very common in most areas in Europe and in the UK, they are referred to as water boatmen
    they are predators and attack small fish and tadpoles
    to humans, they will bite, similar to that of a mosquito with a tubular mouthpiece
    the thing that is unique about this aquatic bug, is that most aquatic bugs have to cling onto something to stay submerged
    these little guys have solved that problem by using extra oxygen from their hemoglobin, which is what is used in your blood to carry oxygen to your cells, and create air bubbles to stay buoyant. the size of these bubbles changes as the nitrogen dissolves into the blood and is used for respiration.
    these guys can also fly, allowing them to relocate into a different habitat

Thoughts?

i know a lot about these guys, as they invade my swimming pool every year
    That thing looks like a dark/ water type mon...just to evil to be a bug!! Then again spiders are bug...

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    That thing looks like a dark/ water type mon...just to evil to be a bug!! Then again spiders are bug...
    lol but it is.....a bug O_O
    why wouldn't it be bug type?

lol but it is.....a bug O_O
    why wouldn't it be bug type?
    A bug/dark could fit it more!! Learning some water types move and have Hydration has his ability

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    A bug/dark could fit it more!! Learning some water types move and have Hydration has his ability
    the whole reason i brought it up though is because we are lacking a bug/water which sure we don't have bug/dark but this guy swims in the water why wouldn't he be part water?

the whole reason i brought it up though is because we are lacking a bug/water which sure we don't have bug/dark but this guy swims in the water why wouldn't he be part water?
    Even if he swims in water, he doesn't have to be water. He can learn water attacks though.

Surskit. And lugia also swims in water but I agree, we need more unusual typings.

I'd like a pokemon based on Mothman. Maybe a Bug/Psychic type with glowing green wings? Maybe with wings based on the Luna Moth?
    Last edited by Elnava; 29th April 2013 at 4:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    Surskit. And lugia also swims in water but I agree, we need more unusual typings.

I'd like a pokemon based on Mothman. Maybe a Bug/Psychic type with glowing green wings? Maybe with wings based on the Luna Moth?
    in water not on water
    surskit is something completely different from what i was showing

in water not on water
    surskit is something completely different from what i was showing
    Just being on water is less of a reason to be water type, living in water would warrant the type more. Not saying that thing shouldn't be water, just saying

You said that we lacked a Bug/Water, Surskit is Bug/Water

Just being on water is less of a reason to be water type, living in water would warrant the type more. Not saying that thing shouldn't be water, just saying

You said that we lacked a Bug/Water, Surskit is Bug/Water
    yes but it evolved into bug/flying if you read the post i made on the last page near the top, i said i was disappointed surskit lost water typing when it evolved i meant an evolved water/bug

I would like to see a dragon/poison pokemnon based on a komodo dragon. It could be a pseudo legendary. It could have a high special atk and a new poison type move that removes negative stat changes, so it could use draco meteor and then this new move( it could have 70 power).

As for the fairy type, i was already speculating about it before these rumours. I think theres a chance we will get a new type, and fairy is the best option ive heard so far... soon, there will be no new type combinations, and things will start to get a little boring.

We have:

dragon/poison
    poison/steel
    psychic/poison
    dark/psychic
    eletric/fighting
    eletric/psychic
    dragon/grass
    dragon/bug
    dragon/rock
    dragon/fighting
    eletric/poison
    Water/fire
    fire/ice
    fire/grass
    rock/poison
    eletric/dark
    eletrci/rock
    fighting/flying
    fightin/ghost
    fighting/ground
    ghost/psychic
    ghpst/grass
    ghost/rock
    ghost /steel
    ghost/normal
    dragon/normal
    fire/normal
    bug/normal
    ice/normal
    poison/normal
    ground/normal
    electric/normal
    rock/normal
    steel/normal
    bug/dark
    dark/normal

well, these are the types combinations remaining. Gen V covered 11 of the remaining combinations. If we keep this pace, the type combinatios will finish in 4 generations. I think game freak want pokemon to last more, so itll have to come up with new types to keep things fresh.

Poison and dragon komodo poke sounds cool, but i really want dragon and grass...or psychic!

And i want a non dragon psuedo legendary honestly..like tyranitar, or metagross

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Poison and dragon komodo poke sounds cool, but i really want dragon and grass...or psychic!

And i want a non dragon psuedo legendary honestly..like tyranitar, or metagross
    Well Lati@s were Dragon/Psychic. I also agree that the pseudo better not be Dragon. That has been ran to the floor by now.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Well, the komodo dragon poke could also be a gen 6 haxorus, not a pseudo-legendary, but still a strong pokemon.

I think we need a bug psuedo legend. Something on the lines of Armaldo or Volcarona.

Oh shiznit i forgot about Lati@s. How about Dragon and fairy? Or dragon and rock fossil pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by LusterPurge View Post
    Oh shiznit i forgot about Lati@s. How about Dragon and fairy? Or dragon and rock fossil pokemon
    I think a dragon fossil would be cool. Since dragons are a mythological creature used to tell stories in the medieval time setting I think it would be a pretty good idea.

if they did make a fossil based mon, i hope it looks like red eyes black skull dragon

Wow!Such a beautiful moth!

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Page 902 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80285289289889990090190290390490590691295210021902 ... LastLast