Page 907 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80785789790390490590690790890991091191795710071907 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by Puppetry View Post
    Not Lion-y enough for me.

He's also a dog IMO. :3
    IYO that is. They're known as Legendary Beasts, and are clearly Pokemon versions of a tiger, lion and wolf (I have no idea how people could associate all three of them with dogs). And then we have Luxray's line which are electric lions. Another fire lion seems really unlikely, when there's still so many common species that hasn't been used by Game Freak.
    Last edited by Hidden Power; 30th April 2013 at 6:21 PM.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bus View Post
    Eevee doesn't have a "level up while holding" evolution yet, does it? So long as its a new item; something that can only be found in this new region, it would make sense within the 'pokemon world' if it was a simple holding evolution yet never seen before.

I mean, if some certain rock type or formation is only seen in this region, then it would make sense no Eevees outside this region would ever attain this particular evolution. Usually we see a new evolution type showcased with new Eevees, but it could work.

On another note, I don't think we've had a simple trading evolution Eevee either. I hope we do see another Eevee other than Sylveon. We still don't know it's damn type. It's either really freakin' obvious which is why it hasn't been revealed; or it's a brand new type and that's why it hasn't been revealed yet. Either way, I hope May's issue clears that up. We have what, 2 weeks before we can start to expect leaks?

With all the Ameboid and Virus talk, I'm hoping we see something along those lines, too. So far, the only virus we've seen was Porygon and that's not the virus we're all thinking of. That's more computer virus, not bacterial virus. Though I'm not quite sure how a bacterial virus could become a living thing and still a pokemon. I mean, who would want to catch and use a disease against others? That seems kind of underhanded.

"Ha, ha! Take that Ash! Now you're Pikachu has the flu!"
    "No, Pikachu! Are you alright?!"
    "Pika-pika..Pika-bleughhhhhhh"

It just seems wrong.

As an eeveelutions lover i would like to see at least two more. I think im the only one who didnt like at all sylveon, i think its ugly and im almost sure its move line up and stats will be terrible, once in my opinion its normal type female only. I loved that rock eevee from the picture, sadly its a fakemon, meaning it wont become a real poke... what about dual type eeveelutions? Do you guys like the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by edu1987 View Post
    As an eeveelutions lover i would like to see at least two more. I think im the only one who didnt like at all sylveon, i think its ugly and im almost sure its move line up and stats will be terrible, once in my opinion its normal type female only. I loved that rock eevee from the picture, sadly its a fakemon, meaning it wont become a real poke... what about dual type eeveelutions? Do you guys like the idea?
    You're not the only one who dislikes it. Not sure about the stats. Since it is an eeveelution, I'm assuming that it will have the 130/110/95/65/65/60 in some order like the rest. I'm thinking it might have an emphasis on speed and attack, but that's just my guess.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    You're not the only one who dislikes it. Not sure about the stats. Since it is an eeveelution, I'm assuming that it will have the 130/110/95/65/65/60 in some order like the rest. I'm thinking it might have an emphasis on speed and attack, but that's just my guess.
    i wanted an eeveelution that was steel or bug or dragon. they could have cool designs. i know we could probably guess quickly, but i think they could have some awesome designs. i'm not to keen on sylveon either, as it's design doesn't appeal to me and, sorry if this sounds mean, a bit girly.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

My guesses for Sylveon's stats:

Fairy-Type Spread:

HP: 65
    Attack: 60
    Defense: 110
    Sp. Attack: 65
    Sp. Defense: 130
    Speed: 95

Flying-Type Spread

Attack: 60/110 (Can't Guess!)
    Defense: 65
    Sp. Attack: 110/60 (Can't Guess!)
    Sp. Defense: 95
    Speed: 130

I'm surprised we haven't had a pokemon based on a ram yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    I'm surprised we haven't had a pokemon based on a ram yet.
    Me either. They aren't exactly the rarest animals.

That and a proper Worm Pokemon. To me, Wurmple is kinda like a Caterpillar and Worm had a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by edu1987 View Post
    It's hard to tell the stats by looks, and Eeveelutions usually have pretty good stats and movepools. Dual types would be interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing a few.

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvir View Post
    It's hard to tell the stats by looks, and Eeveelutions usually have pretty good stats and movepools. Dual types would be interesting, I wouldn't mind seeing a few.
    With the exception of Flareon. Poor thing has great attack and its best STAB move is Flame Charge. That's pretty damn pathetic.

With the exception of Flareon. Poor thing has great attack and its best STAB move is Flame Charge. That's pretty damn pathetic.
    Guts gave it a bit of redemption, and Flame Charge is a great move for switch-in/Grass, Ice or Bug-type. But Flareon does need more Physical moves. Wid Charge and Flare Blitz would suffice. I mean quite a few Pokemon which aren'r electric got it.

The only Pokemon in the trailers I see I for sure:

Chespin
    Evo 1
    Evo 2
    Fennekin
    Evo 1
    Evo 2
    Froakie
    Evo 1
    Evo 2

Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Glaceon
    Leafeon
    Sylveon
    Other Eeveeution

Magikarp
    Gyarados

Magnemite (It and Magneton being one of the only Pokemon to be in at least one version of ever regional dex!)
    Magneton
    Magnezone

Zubat (Same reason as Magnemite+Ton)
    Golbat
    Crobat

Yvetal
    Xerneas
    Third and possibly fourth Pokemon in this group
    Possibly Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Me either. They aren't exactly the rarest animals.

That and a proper Worm Pokemon. To me, Wurmple is kinda like a Caterpillar and Worm had a baby.
    yeah a worm pokemon would be good. To me I've always considered wurmple to be more caterpillar than worm

It would be nice to see a poison or ghost type Eeveelutions..... I mean im sure eventually thru the generations they will have all the types for eeveelutions
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

I'd like a Bug/Steel, Bug/Ground or Bug/Electric Mongolian Death Worm line. Not every cryptid has to be legendary. Perhaps this as a Pseudo-Legend?

And a Chimera Pokemon, that can be any two types. Would be good fun seeing all the type combos! And by paying up a decent amount, you could change the type! But beware, you aren't in control of what type combo happens!
    I woul absolutely love a bug type psuedo legendary. All of the types you suggested are also quite nice. We got close to a bug psuedo with Volcarona but hopefully this gen will bring us even further and give us one. Bug/ice is a pokemon i would like to see to contrast volcarona.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

It really should have gotten Flare Blitz, or something.

If Sylveon is Flying, and does have a good Sp.A, should it get something like hurricane? Glaceon got Blizzard, and Jolteon got Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    IYO that is. They're known as Legendary Beasts, and are clearly Pokemon versions of a tiger, lion and wolf (I have no idea how people could associate all three of them with dogs). And then we have Luxray's line which are electric lions. Another fire lion seems really unlikely, when there's still so many common species that hasn't been used by Game Freak.
    I was always under the impression that Suicune was some sort of Cheetah or Leopard

Legendary cats, I think
    Last edited by Elnava; 30th April 2013 at 7:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

If Sylveon is Flying, and does have a good Sp.A, should it get something like hurricane? Glaceon got Blizzard, and Jolteon got Thunder.
    I'm just speculating but sylveon comes off to me as defensive rather than offesnsive, sort of like umbreon, except with higher sp. attack than attack (albeit still pretty low).
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    I'm just speculating but sylveon comes off to me as defensive rather than offesnsive, sort of like umbreon, except with higher sp. attack than attack (albeit still pretty low).
    Maybe something like this?

Atk: 60
    Def: 110
    Sp.A:95/65
    Sp.Def: 130
    Speed: 65/95

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    I was always under the impression that Suicune was some sort of Cheetah or Leopard

Legendary cats, I think
    It looks like a wolf to me mainly because its snout protrudes out more prominently than Entei and Raikou, and it didn't have those whisker-like plates as part of its crest like the other two. But I can see why people are calling them cats and dogs.

I really, really hope that any new evolution of existing Pokemon introduced this time round would look as natural and/or organic as possible.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.

I also want a Bug/Dragon.

2DS FC: 4356-1023-6552

I also want a Bug/Dragon.
    C'mon Dunsparce evolution!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

^This.

THAT.

#Winnning
    #Misuseofhashtags

2DS FC: 4356-1023-6552

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Attachment 8989
    Pikachu fire evolution? Most likely fake though
    Defuq is this?
    Not Lion-y enough for me.

He's also a dog IMO. :3
    Yet that's not it's origin.
    Fire Fang....

Flareon has a special defense worth of noting, it doesn't need to be offensive actually and can perform a defensive role quite decent in NU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    C'mon Dunsparce evolution!
    Why does everyone want this? Not that I have a problem with it but personally some Pokémon should be left untouched.

Guts gave it a bit of redemption, and Flame Charge is a great move for switch-in/Grass, Ice or Bug-type. But Flareon does need more Physical moves. Wid Charge and Flare Blitz would suffice. I mean quite a few Pokemon which aren'r electric got it.
    That would be terrible given that Flareon has bad HP stat, plus take into account that many will be using Guts and Flareon will not last long in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    That would be terrible given that Flareon has bad HP stat, plus take into account that many will be using Guts and Flareon will not last long in battle.
    Had a similar discussion about this with someone else not long ago. My reply back then was "It doesn't hurt to give it one, despite all that. What's the worst that could happen anyway, don't use it?"

I hope Flareon gets Flare Blitz just for the lulz of seeing how it takes itself out after what, 2-3 blitzing?

And of course with its terrible defense AND speed even Flare Blitz won't be able to save it from the depths of NU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    Had a similar discussion about this with someone else not long ago. My reply back then was "It doesn't hurt to give it one, despite all that. What's the worst that could happen anyway, don't use it?"

I hope Flareon gets Flare Blitz just for the lulz of seeing how it takes itself out after what, 2-3 blitzing?

And of course with its terrible defense AND speed even Flare Blitz won't be able to save it from the depths of NU.
    There should be a fire version of extremespeed and flareon should learn it :3

FEAR US.

Spoiler:- Credits and other stuff.:

Page 907 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80785789790390490590690790890991091191795710071907 ... LastLast