Page 909 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80985989990590690790890991091191291391995910091909 ... LastLast
Results 22,701 to 22,725 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

That is so stupid it's laughable! xD How could someone think that anyone would fall for those fourth evolutions? xD
    The hilarity of that Ditto evolution... xD That's just too funny... xD

Quote Originally Posted by happinas View Post
    haha they were probably just loling about when making them (i hope) woul be interesting to find nicki minaj's evolution this gen.
    Hey now! Nicki Minaj is a lyrical queen! On topic now, yes, fake indeed
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon fanfic titled "Sinnoh League - Bastion's Adventure". If you are interested, please give it a look!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8892264/...on-s-Adventure

Bastion's Current Team:

Found this and didn't see it under the fake scans thread, any idea if its real? Same layout as the first reveals of XY starters :
    image.jpg
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Found this and didn't see it under the fake scans thread, any idea if its real? Same layout as the first reveals of XY starters :
    image.jpg
    I'm leaning to it being fake. If it were real, I'm torn, I think it's kind of cool, a Sumo like, but, I was hoping for a fast sweeper Water type this time around.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

image.jpg
    [IMG]http://fantasticfakemon.com/post/40095409960/froakie-froakix-water-source-artist[/URL] It is fake. 100% just look up froakix they're all fake

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed1 View Post
    Found this Corocoro leak on a Pokémon news blog.

lol, Doubledair. I think I just laughed so hard interminably.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by jynxed1 View Post
    Found this Corocoro leak on a Pokémon news blog.

Oh Arceus! Whta in the pokemon world is that?

Atmosviere???? A Hydriegon with clouds.... (8/3 on the laughter)
    Doubledair: Yeah, change the colour and add wing......reverse it and then there is DoubleDair............(9/3 on the laughter)
    Samesies::::::::Is it supposed to mean Same Size or what????? (10/10 on the laughter)
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

image.jpg
    It definitely looks cool, but you can't trust the Net.

image.jpg
    Ontwas posted some months ago and it also is obvious Faaaakkeeeeeee

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Why the hell would Ditto even need an evolution?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    Why the hell would Ditto even need an evolution?
    The only reason i could think would be if it was capable of battling untransformed. Seems unnecessary but that is the only reason I can think of.
    Last edited by Luthor; 1st May 2013 at 12:45 PM.

image.jpg
    This was actually one of the first fakemon for the generation that I had remembered seeing. Its been out for months. Also, the fact that it says 'fantastic fakemon' is a pretty big clue as well.

God..can i ask you guys a question..why do people make up these fake rumors?

Its fun to get discussion on it and trick people sometimes. At least when they're good rumors, anyway

This is a great article on Fairy Types and why it might be true..check it out..

http://pokejungle.net/2013/04/30/why...on-by-kriffix/

Maybe a ditto evolution could stay transformed even after the battle? Don't know i could see that but maybe dumb idea because he can transform and stay as a legendary

one thing I am hoping for will be a Mr.Mime evo. I imagine it could be a rare pokemon that had transform in it's movepool.(it's mimicry has become so good it can actually turn into other pokemon.) Porbably will stay monotyped if it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
    one thing I am hoping for will be a Mr.Mime evo. I imagine it could be a rare pokemon that had transform in it's movepool.(it's mimicry has become so good it can actually turn into other pokemon.) Porbably will stay monotyped if it happened.
    Also a mr mime evo would fit very well with the supposed France theme. Though, I would like it have something sketch, not transform. Leave that to ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Also a mr mime evo would fit very well with the supposed France theme. Though, I would like it have something sketch, not transform. Leave that to ditto.
    sketch seems overpowered for a mr mime evo. Imagine the moves you could teach it. Remember mr mime has base 100 Special Attack and it's evo would probably have even higher maybe even above alakazam and porygon z. With sketch It could potentially have any move it wanted for example psycho boost,Aura sphere,spatial rend,Searing flame, and even status moves dark void all become options for it and thats just for starters. Transform would just be a gimmick. Sketch would be overkill.

sketch seems overpowered for a mr mime evo. Imagine the moves you could teach it. Remember mr mime has base 100 Special Attack and it's evo would probably have even higher maybe even above alakazam and porygon z. With sketch It could potentially have any move it wanted for example psycho boost,Aura sphere,spatial rend,Searing flame, and even status moves dark void all become options for it and thats just for starters. Transform would just be a gimmick. Sketch would be overkill.
    I would say leave ditto with transform
    And smeargle with sketch
    Id like to see a new move if Mr.mime was to evolve, I'd also rather see a split female evo for mime Jr, I could see it work very well somewhat like snorunt

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    This is a great article on Fairy Types and why it might be true..check it out..

http://pokejungle.net/2013/04/30/why...on-by-kriffix/
    That's actually a really interesting, and true article. This guy has some fabulous ideas that really hold some water... I think I have decided I'm #TeamFairyType because it is probably going to be the main attraction for this game, the introduction of a new type.
    Formerly Raichu

#teamminaj #teamrihannanavy #teamrocket wait whut?

anythingandeverythingaccordingtome.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    I would say leave ditto with transform
    And smeargle with sketch
    Id like to see a new move if Mr.mime was to evolve, I'd also rather see a split female evo for mime Jr, I could see it work very well somewhat like snorunt
    it could work no question.But if there is going bebe a feminine evo of a psychic that already exists to me jynx evo seems more likely then a branched evo.Mostly because mr mime is less masculine in japenese.

I just saw this whilst mooching around the Internet, have all these things been discussed? The main thing for me are the new evolutions/prevolutions of Taurus, Torkoal and wynaut as for typing a of pokemon we already have I'd be disappointed... Coughfairycough I would also like to apologise if I have missed all of these discussions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Formerly Raichu

#teamminaj #teamrihannanavy #teamrocket wait whut?

anythingandeverythingaccordingtome.blogspot.com

it could work no question.But if there is going bebe a feminine evo of a psychic that already exists to me jynx evo seems more likely then a branched evo.Mostly because mr mime is less masculine in japenese.
    Yeah I've allways wanted a jinx evo
    It was just because Mr.mime was been discussed
    I remember when magmorter and electavire came out I was dissapointed to not see a jinx evo too, since I allways saw them as a group for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by FireTypeLeader View Post
    I just saw this whilst mooching around the Internet, have all these things been discussed? The main thing for me are the new evolutions/prevolutions of Taurus, Torkoal and wynaut as for typing a of pokemon we already have I'd be disappointed... Coughfairycough I would also like to apologise if I have missed all of these discussions
    I seen these rumors before and all have very little/ no backing to them
    Also I'm not 100% sure but I think those 3 evolutions are from Mr.xy who admitted he was giving out false info.
    Last edited by adamfitz; 1st May 2013 at 3:32 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Yeah I've allways wanted a jinx evo
    It was just because Mr.mime was been discussed
    I remember when magmorter and electavire came out I was dissapointed to not see a jinx evo too, since I allways saw them as a group for some reason

I seen these rumors before and all have very little/ no backing to them
    Also I'm not 100% sure but I think those 3 evolutions are from Mr.xy who admitted he was giving out false info.
    I think they were too. I remember being slightly disappointed that the new wynaut evolution isn't real. I kind of like Wobbuffet so the idea of an alternate to him intrigues me.

Page 909 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 80985989990590690790890991091191291391995910091909 ... LastLast