Page 919 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 81986990991591691791891992092192292392996910191919 ... LastLast
Results 22,951 to 22,975 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    That's why they made breeding so you don't have to search again.
    Have you tried breeding in BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Maybe Smoochum can fill in the role as well as Spheal. I mean if Elekid and Magby were made early, I don't think it's much of a stretch that Smoochum could be available. And an early Ghost like Sableye wouldn't be too bad either IMO.
    Perhaps. Though I think I'd prefer an ice type from a new line. Either way, it does make sense. I liked how those were made early, I hope that they continue doing that with other baby pokemon, new or otherwise. An early ghost would be nice as well. Haven't had one of those in a while.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

So, with CoroCoro getting close, can we maybe expect the first small batch of Non-special Pokémon this time? I mean, it was kinda around this time the first batches appeared for Black and White, right? Or am I wrong?
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Perhaps. Though I think I'd prefer an ice type from a new line. Either way, it does make sense. I liked how those were made early, I hope that they continue doing that with other baby pokemon, new or otherwise. An early ghost would be nice as well. Haven't had one of those in a while.
    Yea another ghost similar to Ghastly introduced would be cool and available early game. Hopefully it would be as cool Gengar. I would also like a early ice type. A weaker dragon or two that is availabele earlier in game would be cool to. Maybe a snowball pokemon that evolves into a giant snowman as an ice type?
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Just wondering... but why do a lot of people dislike the elemental monkeys?

But I too would like ghost types to be available earlier on in the game.

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    Have you tried breeding in BW2?
    It's still the same only that the Daycare is post game in BW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post

They hate the monkeys because there considered "weak". I doubt a Nasty Plot Simipour should be considered something that mediocre, especially in the Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    It's still the same only that the Daycare is post game in BW2.

They hate the monkeys because there considered "weak". I doubt a Nasty Plot Simipour should be considered something that mediocre, especially in the Rain.
    Yeah I wouldn't call them weak, I mean the stats look pretty good, they're not massively powerful but still quite good.
    And I agree about simipour!

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Personally, I hate them because so many freaking trainers in BW had at least one of them, and I got sick of seeing them and battling them.

Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    Personally, I hate them because so many freaking trainers in BW had at least one of them, and I got sick of seeing them and battling them.
    Ah, the zubat syndrome

Ah, the zubat syndrome
    There's a difference though (at least I see one, maybe others don't). Yeah, you'd expect to see rookie trainers with rattata and zubat and such. But with the monkies, in addition to the early trainers, a gym leader has one, both your rivals, and there's multiple trainers that have all three simis, including someone in victory road, and two trainers with all three in one of the sports domes. It's almost like 'oh, here they are again, in case you forgot that these three are a trio, you're welcome'. It wasn't as bad in BW2, but by that point I didn't really care.

Never noticed people dislike them, though people liked them a lot, I like them atleast, not a fan of the water one eyes but otherwise I like them all, oh and I was expecting Simisear to be a fire up monkey not a lazy monkey but its still cool, I don't base my taste on how weak or strong a pokemon is but on the pokemon design.

Well didn't we get Yamask pretty early or do you mean like before first gym early?
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 5th May 2013 at 12:32 AM.

slyveon might be fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well didn't we get Yamask pretty early or do you mean like before first gym early?
    I'd say early as in before or right after the second gym.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    Saw Smash huh? Interesting how they got Shoko to dress as Sylveon. Reinforces my Female only theory. But then again she's voicing Sylveon in the short right?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Saw Smash huh? Interesting how they got Shoko to dress as Sylveon. Reinforces my Female only theory. But then again she's voicing Sylveon in the short right?
    yea she is

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyOfOneIX View Post
    Sylveon is named after Anderson Silva! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I'm pretty sure slyveon will be a normal type.
    FC:0919-9852-1426 IGN: Ti

Alpha Sapphire:

, , ,

Omega Ruby:

, , ,

Or flying. They both seem fairly plausible
    Quote Originally Posted by Mew. View Post
    I guess you are a special one and do not fit under the "most people" category

Quote Originally Posted by Ti4558 View Post
    I'm not convinced. A normal type Eeveelution is such a terrible idea that I just don't think Sylveon will be one. I think that Sylveon might be Flying Type, but I'm not really convinced of anything yet. There isn't a single type out there that Sylveon has enough evidence to show for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti4558 View Post
    what makes you so sure? not trying to bash you, just want to see your opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    what makes you so sure? not trying to bash you, just want to see your opinion
    *prays for sylveon discussion to be ended with Corocoro this month*
    But anyways, yeah I hate sylveon because its type isn't obvious, and nor is its evolution method or gender capabilities. It's just a irratating mess, you think it's flying and a new argument makes you think it's normal, and dragon and bug, or fairy for that matter but no lead
    Spoiler to avoid spam:
        Spoiler:- Type possibilities :

So I had to get that out there, feel free add on if you desire to
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    *prays for sylveon discussion to be ended with Corocoro this month*
    But anyways, yeah I hate sylveon because its type isn't obvious, and nor is its evolution method or gender capabilities. It's just a irratating mess, you think it's flying and a new argument makes you think it's normal, and dragon and bug, or fairy for that matter but no lead
    Spoiler to avoid spam:
        Spoiler:- Type possibilities :

So I had to get that out there, feel free add on if you desire to
    There are people that say Sylveon is Ghost-type as well.

But here's something I haven't seen anyone about recently(excuse me for being too lazy to read every single post). The latest clip from the short, that I saw at least, showed Sylveon's tentacle ribbon things glowing pink as if it was using an attack or something of the like. Now, when I think of pokemon glowing pink for an attack I instantly go to Normal-type. Mostly because a fair amount of other types for attacks tend to glow their own colors, and none of them being pink, or straight up white. Yes, there are also times in which they glow their color scheme, but how many times is that and for what purpose was it during those times? So, I can only assume Sylveon is Normal-type or a new type. There hasn't really been an argument to convince me otherwise.
    JUST A COUR'PSE OF A DIFFERENT COLOR

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post

But here's something I haven't seen anyone about recently(excuse me for being too lazy to read every single post). The latest clip from the short, that I saw at least, showed Sylveon's tentacle ribbon things glowing pink as if it was using an attack or something of the like. Now, when I think of pokemon glowing pink for an attack I instantly go to Normal-type. Mostly because a fair amount of other types for attacks tend to glow their own colors, and none of them being pink, or straight up white. Yes, there are also times in which they glow their color scheme, but how many times is that and for what purpose was it during those times? So, I can only assume Sylveon is Normal-type or a new type. There hasn't really been an argument to convince me otherwise.
    Yeah It was kinda like leaf blade but with ribbons and pink... If that makes sense xD
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Courpse_Mew View Post

it's design is sooo...unique that predicting it's type is difficult. there's nothing that screams a certain type. i think normal is a good guess. i mean flying i would expect it to have proper wings and ghost...well i'd hope it would have a scarier design. so normal is a safe bet.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Can someone post a link for the Smash Clip that was mentioned just a few posts above?

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Page 919 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 81986990991591691791891992092192292392996910191919 ... LastLast