Page 943 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 84389393393994094194294394494594694795399310431943 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,575 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

haha massive info = newtwo's type.

Jk, I hope this is something worth waiting for because it's been a while since we had a splurge of news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yes they did, right above the section where they mentioned that masuda was coming on the show. new sylveon info is coming the 12th
    i am fluent in japanese and that says nothing about sylveon information at all. it's just more of that goofy stuff with the cast dressing up as eeveelutions.

Woopdedoo new info is coming, yay !!
    I'm expecting character and region art and sylveon's and the legends' types

Massive XY info should be good. Come on, New Type! <3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Just so I won't bother coming here again tomorrow, here are the 2ch links:

Current XY thread

Current Best Wishes thread.

And again, remember, Best Wishes thread is where the leak will most likely happen.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by carboncopy View Post
    Woopdedoo new info is coming, yay !!
    I'm expecting character and region art and sylveon's and the legends' types
    I'm glad someone finally said something about the region! I think that they'll either show a little bit of the region (a few cities/towns/routes etc) or the whole region's art. And I really wanna know what type Sylveon is. It better not be flying otherwise it's a disgrace to the Flying-Type clan. It can go join Drifloon and Drifblim!
    Only time I've ever cried in Pokemon; when Ash took over command of Chimchar in the Tag Team Tournament. That's when I started to love Chimchar & Monferno Lol keep in mind I was 9

Check me out on FanFiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3016020/MonfernoFreak

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you think that it's unfair that Ash finds starters in the wild and we can't, copy and paste this into your siggy! (started by zebbystrika)

I am curious and excited about any new info. I hope Sylveon's type can finally be annouched and the discussion finally can be put to rest.

Would it be crazy if they'd show some actual gameplay footage of someone running around a town, exiting it and fight a pokemon in the grass? Perhaps using sylveon and getting damage by a super effective attack.

Even of it's a 40seconds clip, it would answer a lot about the gameplay and sylveon

In a perfect world that's what would happen on may 19th

Currently working on a Zelda Fan Series

X and Y are making me feel like picking up my Blue cartridge when I was young...
    A new start.

I think we will get a reveal of the Light Type next week..that would be freaking awesome

So we are pretty much going to see the big news in CoroCoro..am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by MonfernoFreak View Post
    I'm glad someone finally said something about the region! I think that they'll either show a little bit of the region (a few cities/towns/routes etc) or the whole region's art. And I really wanna know what type Sylveon is. It better not be flying otherwise it's a disgrace to the Flying-Type clan. It can go join Drifloon and Drifblim!
    To be fair you've been looking in the wrong thread if you wanted to see people talking about the new region, as this is the dex speculation thread.

If there is a new type reveal (which I'm indifferent about), and Sylveon is that new type, I hope we get two other eeveelutions of existing types. At least it would make some sense then as to why we haven't had them revealed, as Sylveon being a new type would make it more special and worth doing a special on.

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Someone also posted a youtube video link with a video of that japanese girl in Smash dressed as Sylveon and fighting like a karate kid and stuff

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by MonfernoFreak View Post
    You are a disgrace to the earth if you thunk Drifblim and drifbloom are bad flying types

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    You are a disgrace to the earth if you thunk Drifblim and drifbloom are bad flying types
    That's a bit mean..i like both Pokemon but i can understand why some people would not like them..

Quote Originally Posted by sunyshore.com View Post
    for those curious, it says:

"(May 19th PokeSmash) "The god of Pokemon Games, Mr. Masuda, will come to the studio and give us LOTS of surprising new info (on Pokemon X/Y)!"
    Since Corocoro Is Going To Leak Soon And With Smash Airing on The 19th With A Massive Pokemon Special Dedicated To X and Y, I Am Hoping That They Put An Ending To Sylveon's Type. We Have Been Debating/Discussing Its Type Since February Since It Was First Revealed. Im Also Expecting A New Pokemon And Also A New Type.

Thank God We Are Getting New Information Regarding The Pokemon X and Y Games.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    Since Corocoro Is Going To Leak Soon And With Smash Airing on The 19th With A Massive Pokemon Special Dedicated To X and Y, I Am Hoping That They Put An Ending To Sylveon's Type. We Have Been Debating/Discussing Its Type Since February Since It Was First Revealed. Im Also Expecting A New Pokemon And Also A New Type.

Thank God We Are Getting New Information Regarding The Pokemon X and Y Games.
    I am almost 100% sure we will see Slyveon's Type

Quote Originally Posted by Elnava View Post
    It never occurred to you that there was nothing that would be retyped? They did it with Magnemite but nothing else. Know why? Because there was nothing to stick Dark on
    Well...Zubat and Golbat were kinda Dark>.>

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    No..i don't think there were Dark Types..i still want by Batman Pokemon..

Also this funny picture on Pokejungle:
    Attached Images Attached Images

In what way?

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Quote Originally Posted by Mudster View Post
    In what way?
    I always thought the Dark type fit the much better than Poison and if Dark would have existed from the start than they would be Dark/Flying instead of Poison/Flying.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

I always thought the Dark type fit the much better than Poison and if Dark would have existed from the start than they would be Dark/Flying instead of Poison/Flying.
    Dark/Flying is a good type but personally i like Poison/Flying more also Crobat is one of the best Poison Types Around..

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Belmont View Post
    No..i don't think there were Dark Types..i still want by Batman Pokemon..

Also this funny picture on Pokejungle:
    Hahaha I couldn't stop laughing xD

i feel like muk is the best but i dont know why. but hey what new pokemon type combos would you like to see in x and y im still hoping for a fighting/dragon combo

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    i feel like muk is the best but i dont know why. but hey what new pokemon type combos would you like to see in x and y im still hoping for a fighting/dragon combo
    I'd like a fighting/dragon, would also like an electric/fighting, electric/dark and electric/psychic

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    Ice/Fire, Water/Fire, Electric/Fire-something other then the Rotom form, Electric/Ice-something other then the Rotom form, Ice/Poison, Fire/Poison, Electric/Poison, Grass/Fire, those are the type combinations I'd like to see most. Even a couple of them and I'd be really happy.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Page 943 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 84389393393994094194294394494594694795399310431943 ... LastLast