Page 993 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 8939439839899909919929939949959969971003104310931993 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,825 of 90900

Thread: Dex Speculation/Discussion Thread [READ THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES]

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I really don't see people's big interest in Gogoat, other than the fact you can ride on it. I do like it, I'm just curious as to why people like it so much? Is it because you can ride on it? Or something else?
    Yup, even though I don't have it as the one I like less of the 4, he is the one I'm less interested in using.

Do you guys think that that grass type will be the only one that we could ride? I admit, ive been wanting this for a long time, and it wanted it a lot more since pokemon ranger 3, maybe we can use fly in a similar manner to ranger 3 in gen 6 as well.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    Do you guys think that that grass type will be the only one that we could ride? I admit, ive been wanting this for a long time, and it wanted it a lot more since pokemon ranger 3, maybe we can use fly in a similar manner to ranger 3 in gen 6 as well.
    Well its unconfirmed but its said gogoat is the only roidable pokemon and limited to only a single town

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

yeah like when you fly....You actually fly on your pokemon and fly to wherever as long as you been to wherever your going... and unlike prev. games where you can only fly to towns be nice to fly to routes as well
    <-lvl.46 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.44 <-lvl.45 <-lvl.46
    Pearl Team so far

<-lvl.82 <-lvl.83 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.82 <-lvl.81 <-lvl.78
    HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by adamfitz View Post
    Well its unconfirmed but its said gogoat is the only roidable pokemon and limited to only a single town
    Who's saying that, anyway? Was it on the page or something?

I'm just excited we have that as a transportation mode at all uwu and it's a great design, it's a goat and a yak at the same time!
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Who's saying that, anyway? Was it on the page or something?

I'm just excited we have that as a transportation mode at all uwu and it's a great design, it's a goat and a yak at the same time!
    Yes it was translated from the scans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Seemingly mistranslated. According to Sab_Mas, PokeJungle and various others who live in Japan, it's not explicitly said. It is stated that you can ride Gogoat in that city, but it doesn't outright say it's only Gogoat and it's only that city

Aw well, it's definitely a step in the right direction! Maybe we can see actual Pokemon rather than blobs when using an HM move * u * I'm happy either way, really. Not even the reveal of a new type can ruin the game for me now

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    do we have a link to a live stream pokemon smash?
    That'd be illegal, and keep all Smash talk into the aforementioned thread

Thanks for that

___

Also am I the only one who thinks were sticking with the shadow for our flying and surfing pokemon?

Also am I the only one who thinks were sticking with the shadow for our flying and surfing pokemon?
    We probably are, but this is a step in the right direction, hopefully in the next games GF will start doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Aw well, it's definitely a step in the right direction! Maybe we can see actual Pokemon rather than blobs when using an HM move * u * I'm happy either way, really. Not even the reveal of a new type can ruin the game for me now
    they need to do that But might have a blob for pokemon that are small while having the Bigger pokemon with there spites Surfing
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    I hope we can ride more and that we arnt confined to one area

but if this is the case then we need to see this a starting point and we will eventually get to ride our pokemon

I think this game is too in proportion to use actauly pokemon in our surfing animations and flying too
    I mean this game is very in size ect...
    Too much to have a wailord and poliwag animation of surf as an example

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    I hope we can ride more and that we arnt confined to one area

but if this is the case then we need to see this a starting point and we will eventually get to ride our pokemon
    Thet are prolly testing this out and if it works they will prolly make it to where u can ride any pokemon in gen 7
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

all this makes me want a Pokemon game in HD on handheld so much more than I ever have before
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

I really don't have a problem if the Goat is only rideable in one location, plus the size of the city kinda makes up for it personally. My ranking of the new Pokémon are as followed in greatest to least:

Goat
    Robin
    Panda
    Lizard

Of course I actually like them all, it's just that the top three appealed to me more. The typing of the lizard is really cool however, having Normal as the secondary typing, which is a first for Normal I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    I really don't have a problem if the Goat is only rideable in one location, plus the size of the city kinda makes up for it personally. My ranking of the new Pokémon are as followed in greatest to least:

Goat
    Robin
    Panda
    Lizard

Of course I actually like them all, it's just that the top three appealed to me more. The typing of the lizard is really cool however, having Normal as the secondary typing, which is a first for Normal I believe.
    my list is

Goat, Panda and its a tie between the Robin/Lizard as i think the Lizard looks awsome but i love the fact the Robin gets Flame Charge

The new pokemon are looking really good. The sugi art for the bird is kinda turning my off it though. It looks really flat....but fan art has turned my opinion around a little.

The goat and the lizard are my two favourites. The panda is nice but I can't see it as something I'd have on my team.

From favourite to least favourite:

1. Gogoat (Goat)
    2. Eriketeru (Lizard)
    3. Yancham (Panda)
    4. Yayakoma (Robin)

I could see the goat and lizard as potential team members (although it depends on how the lizard evolves....) Haven't had a grass type on my main team since Roserade in Diamond.
    Last edited by Sponge; 12th May 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Remember these games will have a sequal most likely
    And maybe then we will get our riding pokemon wherever we want
    Of course they would have to limit it like a HM
    Let's say for example pokemon that could be rode are maganium,rapidash,ninetails,arcanine,entei,mamoswi ne (as some examples)

Let's say for example pokemon that could be rode are maganium,rapidash,ninetails,arcanine,entei,mamoswi ne (as some examples)
    and while riding them thet could do some kind of field move or that pokemon specialty or somthing
    Pearl Team so far

HeartGold Team

No HMs please, I'm not wasting a moveslot just to ride a Pokémon's back but I suppose I won't go overboard if this is the case. I'll get used to it eventually and probably quickly plus it could be kinda cool to give Bibarel another HM for more abusement hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Hey look my avatar!

Anyway what abilities you guys think they may get? I have a feeling the Goat is going to have a new ability while the Panda gets access to Prankster.
    If that panda gets Prankster, and I hope it does, the effects on the competitive scene will be immediate and excellent. Just Prankster+Parting Remarks earns you a free switch to something better equipped to deal with a now neutered potential threat.

And it would be a criminal offense if the panda doesn't gain Dark as a secondary typing on evolution.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under-appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Maybe something like a saddle? Gogoat has some kind of saddle or cloth on its back while the protagonist was riding it.

Spoiler:- Teams & Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    From favourite to least favourite:

1. Gogoat (Goat)
    2. Eriketeru (Lizard)
    3. Yancham (Panda)
    4. Yayakoma (Robin)
    Let me jump on the bandwagon: Yancham = Gogoat >>>>>>> Yayakoma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the lizard thing (Eriketeru).

And I'm being generous with the latter two Pokemon haha. I can't help liking Yancham and Gogoat the most simply because they're quite original. It's just reassuring to see that Gamefreak really can design great Pokemon when they put their minds to it. I expect more awesome Pokemon in the future including a squid Pokemon finally.

Page 993 of 3636 FirstFirst ... 8939439839899909919929939949959969971003104310931993 ... LastLast