Page 47 of 526 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Wow. Y'all are ignorant jerks.
    And you're someone who doesn't understand gross exaggeration.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    And you're someone who doesn't understand gross exaggeration.
    The internet doesn't come with an exaggeration font. You and a couple of others were literally stating that everyone in the world has wifi by now, so please expect to be replied to accordingly.
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    It's not made by Game Freak? Oh that does make a difference, though I would still fully expect some form of DLC. Dream Radar is an app yes, but it is extremely similar to paid DLC which is not possible yet for the current main games.
    I suspect they'll stick to their new MO: Attaching passcodes/pokemon to real life merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    The internet doesn't come with an exaggeration font. You and a couple of others were literally stating that everyone in the world has wifi by now, so please expect to be replied to accordingly.
    Come on now, no one is stupid enough to actually believe that everyone in the world has internet access. I'm not even cynical enough to think there could be a person with such a belief.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Come on now, no one is stupid enough to actually believe that everyone in the world has internet access. I'm not even cynical enough to think there could be a person with such a belief.
    Hell I can't play online in B2W2, but my 3DS Internet works fine strangely.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Could be an encryption issue. Being DSi enhanced cartridges both B/W and B/W2 are supposed to work with all WEP and WPA as long as you use a DSi or 3DS, but with networking anything can go wrong. I'd start with removing any encryption from your router, see if that works, then try some different encryption types.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    I know your pain. I can use 3ds wifi fine but not on BW2. I hope they overhaul the Iv system because Iv breeding is beyond tedious. Maybe have an Iv guy who you can talk to once a day and say something like, I want a pokemon with a high/low stat in speed, attack etc. Or something to force hidden power types. I remember there was something similar to the Hidden power thing in one of the old dragon quest games where you could force certain stat outcomes at a price, something like that would be nice.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by willda View Post
    I know your pain. I can use 3ds wifi fine but not on BW2. I hope they overhaul the Iv system because Iv breeding is beyond tedious. Maybe have an Iv guy who you can talk to once a day and say something like, I want a pokemon with a high/low stat in speed, attack etc. Or something to force hidden power types. I remember there was something similar to the Hidden power thing in one of the old dragon quest games where you could force certain stat outcomes at a price, something like that would be nice.
    They're not going to do that, Game Freak doesn't care about the competitive scene or people who spend days breeding for a specific IV spread. It's honestly a wonder they've actually sort of mentioned the things in game.

They're not going to do that, Game Freak doesn't care about the competitive scene or people who spend days breeding for a specific IV spread. It's honestly a wonder they've actually sort of mentioned the things in game.
    well never-mind then.
    Fennekin Forever!!!!!

White
    FC : 1120 2645 4574

[IMG] [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    You don't really understand the concept of DLC, do you? DLC is bonus content that isn't in the game until downloading, you aren't missing anything technically. Everything that was meant to be in the game would be in from Day 1, DLC would just be an add on to extend the game's life.
    I fully understand what DLC is thank you. In general, there are two ways DLC can be handled. The most common one that I find, which is the one you described, where the addition is installed directly upon receiving/purchasing the DLC. A second way would be that DLC acts like a key to unlock features already in the game (be it from the beginning, or added in an update to whatever game).

Either way, I'm not dismissing the possibility entirely, just that I don't find it likely that Gamefreak would make DLC to add features such as a battle frontier like area/musical/pokethon/whatever into the game. DLC that gives you access to areas with legendaries or rare pokemon sure, but not new features that all could have enjoyed from the beginning.

Would I enjoy full-fledged DLC? Absolutely. Its just, at this moment in time, I don't find it likely.

They did at least make it easier to influence the two IVs you want from the parents, and the little blurbs make it slightly easier to determine who has what highest IV

Hoping the new games don't play music specifically for when your Pokémon is on low-health, hate having an epic battle with epic music then having the annoying low-health theme play over it.
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

Quote Originally Posted by Super Llama View Post
    Hoping the new games don't play music specifically for when your Pokémon is on low-health, hate having an epic battle with epic music then having the annoying low-health theme play over it.
    Agreed. I absolutely hate that music.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The music is fantastic don't be hating on the panic theme. Really brings out the "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THINGS WENT WRONG" feeling

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The music is fantastic don't be hating on the panic theme. Really brings out the "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD THINGS WENT WRONG" feeling
    Pretty much this. Also, even though the new music can interrupt better music, its much better than just the low health pinging noise on its own. Goodness, I found that thing annoying.

I love the music that starts playing when you are up to the last Pokemon of a gym leader and other such times.

Om nom watermellon

I find the low health music so annoying especially when you have a Pokemon on low health for a long time, even if they could just decrease the volume of the low health music compared to others so I don't have to turn the sound off

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I suppose, I did have that rush occasionally while playing through the main story. I'm probably just hating on it because last time I heard it, it was playing over the Hoenn Champion theme >_>

Would be nice if this music were optional at least, though I somehow don't see a toggle of the sort being implemented.
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

I suppose, I did have that rush occasionally while playing through the main story. I'm probably just hating on it because last time I heard it, it was playing over the Hoenn Champion theme >_>

Would be nice if this music were optional at least, though I somehow don't see a toggle of the sort being implemented.
    It could be implemented to some settings in the game menu.
    I don't mind the music as it is, it adds a bit of anxiety to the situation. But, when it plays over those gym battles, or Ghetsis's or N's theme it becomes really annoying !

I think we're going to take whatever music we're given without toggling it. Wouldn't mind not having the low music health or just changing it to something that doesn't want be to play on mute.

I really fail to understand why people would be against character customization. I have been playing pokemon almost religiously since 1998 with red and blue and I have always wanted my trainer to at least have brown skin like I have! i mean hair, facial features, and clothes personalizations would be amazing but i would just be satisfied with the option to NOT be a young pale skinned trainer... no offense to anyone ^ ^

another thing I would love to see (if it hasn't already been talked about) is your trainer actually throwing the pokeball at the pokemon to catch it and maybe when they caught it do like a fanfare dance thing or something like that... or maybe not even a dance.. maybe like they pick up the pokeball and thrust it into the air (kinda like in the show i guess)

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPandemic View Post
    another thing I would love to see (if it hasn't already been talked about) is your trainer actually throwing the pokeball at the pokemon to catch it and maybe when they caught it do like a fanfare dance thing or something like that... or maybe not even a dance.. maybe like they pick up the pokeball and thrust it into the air (kinda like in the show i guess)
    I would cringe everytime I was forced to catch a Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowPandemic View Post
    I honestly think they might do that for Pokemon X and Y..3D Gives Gamefreak so many options it's crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    I would cringe everytime I was forced to catch a Pokémon.
    I must say I second this.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

Page 47 of 526 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast