Page 88 of 526 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

I wish they would put the orange islands in and the pikan island with the rare pink pokemon.
    And hopefully the crystal onix.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    I wish they would put the orange islands in and the pikan island with the rare pink pokemon.
    Won't happen. Ever. Sorry to disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Oh my God.....

I freaking love the animations for Swift, Future Sight(?), Trump Card(?), and Focus Blast(?) (Not too sure about the last one..).
    What's even cooler is that there's a hill in the background of the battlefield, was that there before? If not, I hope this means the battlefield, even if in the same area, changes just a little bit with stuff in the background, and I'm not just talking about weather and the time of day.
    tht would b very nice...im all for more dynamic scenery, scenery tht changes depening on actual localized location.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

How will sky drop be animated?

you had me until you mentioned pikman
    now i would love to see the orange islands but that's in japan we are in france
    a crystal onix evo would be awesome though

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

putting Orange Island in is possible, I doubt it will happen in X/Y, though. Maybe when they start using another area in Japan as a region.

However, pink Pokemon and crystal Onix are much less likely to happen.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    putting Orange Island in is possible, I doubt it will happen in X/Y, though. Maybe when they start using another area in Japan as a region.

However, pink Pokemon and crystal Onix are much less likely to happen.
    Not trying to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure all of those are 0% likely to happen.

I know this has been said millions of times, but Games =/= Anime...
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

I hope to see Surfing Pikachu and Flying Pikachu make a return. Kinda sucks they couldn't transfer from Gen IV to Gen V.

Also, I hope they release a Gen VI console game MUCH more similar to the N64's Gen I Pokemon Stadium. I miss being able to transfer large numbers of pokemon (and items) all at once to an outside storage location, then transfer from there to another game. Trading one pokemon at a time is SO unnecessarily time consuming. You should be able to trade an entire box at once if so desired. And only transferring items by having pokemon hold them while traded gets tedious. So yeah... I miss that old game if only for that feature.

One feature I would love to see is evolutions mid battle. I know its highly unlikely but it would still be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Irving View Post
    One feature I would love to see is evolutions mid battle. I know its highly unlikely but it would still be awesome.
    Would be cool, when you level up maybe when your foe is about to change Pokemon?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

Quote Originally Posted by elfrings View Post
    I hope to see Surfing Pikachu and Flying Pikachu make a return. Kinda sucks they couldn't transfer from Gen IV to Gen V.

Also, I hope they release a Gen VI console game MUCH more similar to the N64's Gen I Pokemon Stadium. I miss being able to transfer large numbers of pokemon (and items) all at once to an outside storage location, then transfer from there to another game. Trading one pokemon at a time is SO unnecessarily time consuming. You should be able to trade an entire box at once if so desired. And only transferring items by having pokemon hold them while traded gets tedious. So yeah... I miss that old game if only for that feature.
    Although I've never played it, Battle Revolution just seemed like half a game compared to the Stadium games. Wasn't just the trading, but all the extra features like the mini games, playing the GB games on the tv and the Pokemon school. The extra dex info in there was really useful when I was trying to complete the Pokedex on Silver. Not quite so necessary now, what with the same info being so easy to find on the internet, but for nostalgia purposes it'd be nice.

And yeah, I'd love to see Surfing and Flying Pikachu come back. Spent ages trying to get one on the Pokewalker, (never had any luck). Maybe make them a reward from the console game that can be transferred to X/Y, like the surfing Pikachu from PBR.
    SOUL SILVER

Quote Originally Posted by elfrings View Post

I'd love to see a Stadium game for the Wii U. However I do want it to be much better than PBR, one more like Stadium and Stadium 2 would be much appreciated.

I also think at this point there will be a least one way to get both surfing and flying Pikachu in each gen due to not being able to transfer HM moves.

Thinking about Alpha Sapphire:

Trainers from Bulbapedia (Kris from Spriters Resource),
    Gen I-IV Pokemon from The Spriters Resource, Gen 5 Pokemon from
    cSandoval on DeviantArt, Serena from tebited15 on Deviant Art,
    Gen III Pokemon from Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by BunniBear4 View Post
    I also think at this point there will be a least one way to get both surfing and flying Pikachu in each gen due to not being able to transfer HM moves.
    Flying Pikachu is available for 5th Gen from an event in Worlds.
    Surfing Pikachu.....at this point we'll never going to see a Surfing Pikachu for 5th Gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Not trying to burst your bubble, but I'm pretty sure all of those are 0% likely to happen.

I know this has been said millions of times, but Games =/= Anime...
    I know, what I meant with my post is, from all those ideas, the only one that has a very tiny chance of actually happening is putting the Orange Island in, and even then, it's a very tiny chance and it's definitely not going to be on this region. So yeah, I actually agree that it will never happen.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

What about the possibility to: combine some attacks. Not all attacks but just a few attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What about the possibility to: combine some attacks. Not all attacks but just a few attacks.
    Combination attacks already exist. The only combination attacks I know of are the Grass/Fire/Water Pledge.

But it would interesting to have more combination attacks.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Combination attacks already exist. The only combination attacks I know of are the Grass/Fire/Water Pledge.

It would certainly spice up things in double and triple battles, offer new strategies and such. Maybe a Gym Leader or someone can use combination move? That would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    It would certainly spice up things in double and triple battles, offer new strategies and such. Maybe a Gym Leader or someone can use combination move? That would be cool.
    Would love combinations
    I think they could bring back contests and that would help too.
    Sounds awesome

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I wonder if we could have some Pokemon fusions as well. That would be seriously awesome!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankka View Post
    I wonder if we could have some Pokemon fusions as well. That would be seriously awesome!
    Chances of implementation? 0%.

Yes, it is possible, but you realize that they have to create models, stats, movesets, dex entries, and other necessary stuff for EACH and EVERY Pokemon fusion, right? There will be thousands of combinations to consider. I don't think Gamefreak would consider making a feature that is not fit for a Pokemon game.

Also, it doesn't make sense introducing new Pokemon if you can just fuse and create new ones out of existing creatures.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

round also works this way
    i would like to see how they would do combination attacks like say a priority combined with a negative priority move

Ask me stupid stuff

Do you guys want good/old rods back?

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do you guys want good/old rods back?
    yes!
    i hate how you can't fish until the end of the story
    i want my speed EVs from magikarps back
    also i want a gyrados again

Ask me stupid stuff

How do you see pokemon transfers working this time round? If X and Y are available as downloads from the eShop, then that would be easy.

I could also seeing us get some sort of app on 3DS that we transfer BW/B2W2 pokes to.

Any more ideas?

If we could download from the eShop, I think it'd be cool if you got some bonus content for downloading both, the game becoming Pokemon XY with some additional benefits and different / extra plot maybe?

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Quote Originally Posted by Mudster View Post
    How do you see pokemon transfers working this time round? If X and Y are available as downloads from the eShop, then that would be easy.

I could also seeing us get some sort of app on 3DS that we transfer BW/B2W2 pokes to.

Any more ideas?

If we could download from the eShop, I think it'd be cool if you got some bonus content for downloading both, the game becoming Pokemon XY with some additional benefits and different / extra plot maybe?
    in all honesty i think it will work the same way as it did in black and white

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    in all honesty i think it will work the same way as it did in black and white
    Still needing two DS's? I'd hope not. What was so good about the transfers from 3rd gen to 4th gen was that you only needed one console.

Bring on 2015 - Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman vs Superman, Jurassic World and Star Wars VII

Page 88 of 526 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast