Page 117 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 13134

Thread: Gameplay Speculation/Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I think/hope for new types. As it would make sense for the Y pokemon (forgot its name:P) to be sound/flying sound/dragon etc.
    And for the X pokemon (its a hard name) To be light/ground light/normal etc. well I guess we have to wait and see.
    And I think if theres a new type, sylveon would be it, like why would they make some eeveeloutions type so secret, and if it looks like a real pokemon type they've already done it for eevee, like normal and pshyic.
    I want maybe if they have to some new abilities? New moves? New items. I highly think this wont happen but I want it to happen is WALK WITH YOUR POKEMON like in HG/SS because that rocked!
    I want it to happen too, but it should be different. You should be able to choose your walking partner, and it should not matter if that pokemon is the first in your party list or not.

I would like to be able to begin with a pokemon that isn't one of the starters. Maybe if you show up at the professor's lab too late, you would have to do a side quest to find a different pokemon but not every one should be available for this, like those who are a legendary or a starter, and previous generations should be included. I think the move list of some pokemon will need to be updated, so everyone begins with a damage dealing attack.

I wonder if the Easy/Challenge mode will return but without the whole needing to send key's to other plays..

Maybe Easy/Medium/Hard in the game setting's..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    I wonder if the Easy/Challenge mode will return but without the whole needing to send key's to other plays..

idk i really liked the key system ^_^
    hope it makes a comeback

Me too, a blind playthrough of the game with Challenge mode of the game would be pretty sweet.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Right, anyway, do you think what I just said could happen? Could Accuracy and Evasion be made into full stats like the others?
    That'd be kinda cool, actually. Though I've a feeling slower pokemon are gonna get shafted.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

If it comes back, it needs to be from the beginning, and it defiantly doesn't need to be version exclusive.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by crystalzapdos View Post
    If it comes back, it needs to be from the beginning, and it defiantly doesn't need to be version exclusive.
    Exactly. I think the games have been too easy lately. I want my Hard Mode. D:
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wait, I messed up. In the trailer when the male protagonist was going to Route 3, he was running correct? Then Running Shoes must still be there and the skates might be the new bike. Ugh, this is so confusing. What's going to take a hike?
    Hiking boots?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Hiking boots?
    That would definitely be something new, I can say that.

Uhh. Hi, my name is greg. And I have a few suggestions.
    A new type. Not light or sound type though. What about ethereal type or something.
    Also, wardrobe change!
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Hopefully. It was great that they added multiple difficulty modes in BW2, but they handled it in the worst way possible. Having it at the beginning would be more fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    idk i really liked the key system ^_^
    hope it makes a comeback
    I like it to, but I think it should be handled slightly differently.

First of all, no difficulty mode keys. Second, when you send over a key from your game, you don't lose it on your game. Third, it should be used more for stuff like Black Skyscraper/White Treehollow. Areas that have different appearances and designs between the two versions. For instance, they should've let you switch between both versions of Rt. 4 in BW2, both designs are radically different from each other and offer a much different experience. Furthermore, switching between the two areas could also switch which kinds of Pokemon are available in those areas. For instance, if you have the Black 2 version of Rt. 4 set you can find Trubbish, Huntail, and Mandibuzz regardless of which version your playing, and in the White 2 version you can find Mincinno, Gorebyss, and Braviary. So receiving the keys from your friends could not only affect the areas' appearance and design, but also what kinds of Pokemon you can find as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Hiking boots?
    And what purpose would those serve?

And what purpose would those serve?
    Possibly to replace Rock Climb, or at least that makes sense.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

No reply, no idea bouncing, really?
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSword39 View Post
    Possibly to replace Rock Climb, or at least that makes sense.
    The Bike should replace Rock Climb, not Hiking Boots.

I think GM should keep Join Avenue, I loved being the manager of what was essentially a shopping mall
    Who said pot heads couldn't play Pokemon

Join Avenue, A Contest like side-quest, a more masculine counterpart to that and the Wi-Fi Plaza will make my Year!

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Join Avenue, A Contest like side-quest, a more masculine counterpart to that and the Wi-Fi Plaza will make my Year!
    I don't know, Contests could go either way. I'm a guy and I enjoy them a lot. So, it depends on the person really.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jay View Post
    I think GM should keep Join Avenue, I loved being the manager of what was essentially a shopping mall
    Join Avenue would be 20% cooler if it was actually a mall.

Kind of like Shopping Mall Nine, but bigger and more stuff on each floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jay View Post
    it would be good if you actually got money from being the manager

If I does, then it better be accsessible at the beginning of the game.
    I don't think there's a point to adding that feature at th end of the game.

All credit for the picture above goes to Sworn Metalhead.
    Feel free to add me to your Friends List, Just PM me with your FC if you do so
    Also to peak your fancy, my Friend Safari Type is Fairy, and I distribute Floette, Snubbull, and Spritzee.

3DS FC: 4270 - 1187 - 9328

Quote Originally Posted by BBtheASH View Post
    If I does, then it better be accsessible at the beginning of the game.
    I don't think there's a point to adding that feature at th end of the game.
    Yeah I didnt see the point of getting it at the end of the game.

When I finished my Black2 game I could unlock hard mode and I just thought well whats the point as id already beaten the game and dont have White2 so it was pretty useless to me!

this option should have been made from the start!

Second, when you send over a key from your game, you don't lose it on your game.
    ....that already happens?

The current key system never make you lose your key if you send a key from game A to game B, since game B merely borrows game A's key to unlock the option.
    This is the reason why game B cannot send the key for the same option to game C, because game B never has the key in the first place.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I swear if this game uses a overworld grid..

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdude View Post
    I swear if this game uses a overworld grid..
    Too late, the trailer already shows that you're still using grid based movement.

Too late, the trailer already shows that you're still using grid based movement.
    Though, I do feel it seems to flow at least a little bit more smoother then it did than previous games, even if I do dislike the grid movement pattern

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Page 117 of 526 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast