Is it possible to give the game cards a update via the e-shop?
Since that would make it great for if there would be any bugs and crashes...
You can do it!
Though I'm sure there won't be any fatal sort of bugs or crashes, I suppose it would be convenient if updates were to fix the occasional glitch. Updates would really come in handy though when later games are released with features that would be incompatible with older games, e.g. new alternate forms.
Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474
Do you guys ever reckon they'll change the battle structure?
Like they could do it so when you initiate a battle you take control of your pokemon and are able to move your pokemon and dodge enemy attacks and use your own attacks against it, so basically you control your pokemon in the fight.
.: Aloha! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.
One thing that would be nice to have, would be a some kind of area that allows you to change your Pokemon's Nature.
To prevent it from getting abused, it can be given a very steep cost, like 5 million Pokedollar per Pokemon, for example.
Or make it possible only after doing certain weekly/monthly quest, and only 1 Pokemon per week/month.
Ask me stupid stuff
Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead
eh, to summarize, overall these are my hopes for X/Y.
* New PC icons for all the pokemon. They're so ugly ;~;
* Some Shiny Pokemon getting new colours; e.g. Garchomp, Sunflora, Persian, heck, even Ursaring, the bright green don't suit him at all. D:
* Walking with your Pokemon with you, like HG/SS.
* Shiny Sylveon coloured slightly differently from its normal version; like Glaceon. It would suit Sylveon.
* Choices within the game.
* A bigger plot, featuring old characters and new ones.
* Have an item that works similarly to the Shiny Charm, only harder to get, but available earlier in the game.
* Poke-Transfer available early on in the game, but with certain restrictions. (e.g you only have 2 badges, therefore the pokemon you can transfer can only be of level 25 or below, idk.)
* More difficult mazes within Gyms.
* Larger towns
* More gift pokemon, more in-game trading, etc.
* LESS legendary pokemon than Gen V brought to the game.
* Legendary Pokemon have a larger story surrounding them, cutscenes etc explaining the Pokemon's past, idk.
*Legendary Pokemon not just found in odd locations. (like how Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion were just sitting there.. in really stupid spots.)
* Eevee's method of evolution to evolve into Sylveon available early on in the game.
* Character Customization. (Has been hinted at but not confirmed.)
* Items for Character Customization given out through the Dream World, DLC, By visiting stores, etc. Or bought with the coins you get from walking with your 3DS.
* Berries play a bigger role in the game. They're really pointless in GEN V.
* Secret Bases! But i'd prefer an actual customizable house, haha. That would be a great addition to the game. Once again, furniture from Dream World, DLC, etc.
That's all I can think of at the moment. This stuff I'd really like to see in the game, but it looks so nice already that I wouldn't mind if /none/ of these were included.
Last edited by Sharpedo Master; 28th April 2013 at 8:44 AM. Reason: spelling errors. x__x
Also your own gym would so cool. In game before you battle the elite it is being built and after you win, you are contacted to be the new leader. Then you get to design the entire gym. Ask friends to be trainers in it or they can challenge the gym and get a custom badge and everything
Remember how in GSC/HGSS there was a house in Viridian that if you connected your games or Pokewalkers together you could battle whoever you connected to in the house?
I was thinking, why not expand on that further in the new games, why not make it a Spotpass feature. Think about it, it will make it easier than carrying around trading cables or Pokewalkers and it can showcase what the games are capable of. Every time you get a hit from the same person, their roster in the game will change to whatever roster they have currently. To make things easier, you have the option in the PC box at any Pokecenter to make and copy a roster of the Pokemon and items of your choosing, you don't get to use the copied Pokemon and it's exclusively for the Spotpass and you don't have to worry about losing the use of your Pokemon for good since it's just copies and not permanent. What do you think?
The almighty Turtwig is my claim
3DS Friend Code: 2621-3316-5077 (Paddy)
If any one has a spare Lopunite could you PM me and we shall negotiate a trade!
Although I do not like human customization. I would approve Pokemon customization. When I mean Pokemon customization, I mean you can give your pokemon a special pattern on them like like Spinda. That way, you can tell which pokemon is yours in a battle of the same pokemon. Also, you can differentiate the same pokemon if you have many of them and you don't want to change their names.
Black Lives Matter
I chose Masqurain because it's design is infinite hovering, that's why it has 6 wings, and then things like Gastly, or Weezing that can only float to move, or pokemon that don't move like Shedinja. Then certain stat's would be unusable, there would be no throwback for a lot of heavy Pokemon, and base stats would be pointless.
Play rumble if you want a game that lets you move around and such.